PDA

View Full Version : checking facts once and for all

ericg
10-13-2004, 10:47 PM
you'd think...wouldn't you...well, perhaps i should be on a bush.com board trying to convince people what life means. i'll check it out momentarily. but for now i'll stick here 'cause it's about leading by example those unfortunate or compromised moraly or integraly or knowledgably... at the time to find wherewithal... which the bboys got wrapped up in terms of truth in omnipresence and raw state of the art regarding, well, the straight up state put down to earth for the good of mankind... ok then....

moving along here....even after the first debate's statements you'd think... hellish media incompetance, impotence of journalism and obvious corruption by an evil and oppressing economic system that is currently in place forfeit every and all kinds of rights and comprehensive truth and solution by the very appropriations that founded this country not that long ago. think in perspective of what this last century has done in the eons of time. the 90 min debates can naturally be nothing more than some kind of character assesment or derivation... which is very compromised by negligable intellegence and lack of public self awareness and of course the feigned composition of the administration. the whole thing is out of wack. checking facts should be a prerequisite for the debates, not.... the truth shouldn't even be a debate. it is not debatable. come on people. common sense please. IT'S OBVIOUSLY ABOUT TOO FAR GONE!!

think. if it was you. what do we have america. what do we know from our past in the arts, industry, sciences, engineering, economic and ecological systems intel... all over the world even. get it all on the table. got to reform a country and world that's way off original course in just about every way shape and form.... note the degeneration and the contrast of what should be with a sense of progression.... we gotta get macro with things to accomplish the real objectives and precidents to restore the world and live in peace and propriety...etc... it's all possible and worth everything because it's return is magnanamus and no doubt incomparable. macro to micro-micro to macro. one truth. one of my greatest times was my time served in the infantry. it is genius in basic feel the hard way which provides sense of urgency and impetus and motivation. takes what it's gonna take, you know? i made the best of it even with the somewhat meathead nature of the infantry at times, but the effort and motivation is true when you're standing for the right things.... i won't get into that here and now altogether. besides saying, that as well as the country's defense, it needs to be a force of reconstruction and restoration (perhaps teamed up with the peace corps) to the world as big as the force is, and as small as the world is. to impliment benign energy resource throughout the world immediately. hell, starting in iraq after the justice is done in no uncertain terms of the law by those true american's in affinity to debunct and irradicate the criminals in our nation, at every level starting with the bush's reich to the corporate elite for the world to see and support these agendas. really easy shit here people. you sow the field, it will reap things that last and allow for bigger and better things... we have the (benign) technology, potential (positive) power, smart and caring people in the states to be the leading nation to incorporate a benign construct and system for us and the world.

can you imagine what these sustainable resources can do? just infinite. just get in the water and take your bath. it's got to happen or you'll stink and could end up dying for some kind of whatever. anyway, i'm out. i wrote a 20 page gestation of a book "still" in progress as my situation is inconcievable, intolerable and quelled like you wouldn't believe, but it's my accounts of many things started 3.18.03, regarding the war etc............... maybe someone can help me finish it and get it published...i have alot i want to do. and my dad, a ret. army major and vietnam vet needs treatment for schizophrenia as he is at a physically critical point and i can't.............maybe someone here knows about this and can........

oh, i had more initially written i didn't see....excuse the run-on....

having a false sense of security is terminal anytime, anywhere. it's the american people's responsibility to reinforce and keep it checked and know better as far as moral and human integrity... the government implicates with the debates etc...(and only for a public sense of false confidence in the...), that it's possible and a responsibility for the american people to have the wherewithal to study and resolve the logistics and number crunching thoroughly and comprehensively of course being the only way to check the facts... in this state of dissolution, please suckerville. do you? anyway, like shit's not obvoius enough... this is what we elect them for, this is their job, we grant initiatives and precident. anyway, what a vicious cycle, especially when it gets too subjective and the objective is lost....

how and why can the united states of america presidential debates be so elusively incomprehensive, irresolute, and obviously subjectively devastating like benign, true and nuanced objectives are treated like nothing, impossible and adverse thinking. like the american people are the same way. fuck it's so simple this is killing me. how do people stand by and let it....

anyway, this is...you ain't seen nothin' yet. i'm better at freestyle diction on the spot. this writing can seem 1 dimensional at times to me. but i hope i got it down....... I have a lot in common with kerry and back him here, but he is still working within a system that obviously doesn't work. i mean it's hard for him to do what it takes...and it still doesn't cut it or make the grade when you support 75% of the truth, reason and right thing, even when the opponant is 1000% wrong. i'm concerned...one man struggling with a sense of being personable can't do it alone. well the debates are over..............................there it is.

i typed this out quickly, it's not a term paper or outlined exactly right perhaps, but hope it's somewhat effective for this forum.

ericg
10-13-2004, 10:48 PM
sorry less might have been more perhaps....oh well....

ericg
10-13-2004, 10:57 PM
on with the bullshit confounded parsing cojurdle hurtle of the media. what a shame. get it together and see what the hell is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hellojello
10-13-2004, 11:29 PM
just get in the water and take your bath. it's got to happen or you'll stink and could end up dying for some kind of whatever.

i think there was a point in there...somewhere...goodluck with ur book ur halfway there

infidel
10-14-2004, 04:25 AM
i typed this out quickly, it's not a term paper or outlined exactly right perhaps
You got that right.
What are trying to do, punish anyone who tries to read it?
I only made it though a quarter of the way before giving up.

ericg
10-14-2004, 07:53 PM
i'm sick of this too. 'tis too bad you didn't have the intestinal fortitude son and gave up. find a pair of wall reading glasses if you need, or better yet get a neighbor to read it to you...nice and slowly. life is hard when you have a usurpation of the american presidency, hypocracy, illegitimacy......and people that unfortunately can't tell for ignorance, fear and greed etc...which is arrogance, and which is the right, true and relied connotation...of it all;

like people don't (have the ability) to look up, recognize and discern (configure for the life of them) between the real (life) constellation, and a newspaper's connect the fucking dots. the situation is incredible (not credible) yet it still predominates in the most critical and grave of circumstances.

maybe that's just the point. maybe i do. perhaps it was just intended to punish the hell out of people like you. i'm glad you think it did. until you've purged yourself and find a fitting thinking cap, you probably don't want to come back here. you can't read one page of truth without getting sick and turning away, but can handle the world as it is. fucked up. but i do my best and am up to par with diction and the truth of (what) matters.

other screen names for you- how 'bout fallacy, backstabber, bitin' flea, or sillysuckfuckfuck...head. :)

and yes, it's only a tempered synopsis or very rough abridgement...
in reality. ...not hard to configure and digest.... when and where the state can take revolution as humanity's intelligence holds true to date on mine and other's behalf, at least... due to the correct solution(s) and right resolve.

suckerheads always tryin' to bite on this tip,
let it be known how i'm resoundingly fit,
you know you got nothin' suckin' at barbara bush's tit,
why you keep diggin' all that gorge of bullshit
"...hey..."
blows his air and thinks it's stealth, could hardly be used 4 fertilizer health
raised from a stacked deck, and now everyone's dealt
what the fuck chuck, check the order....piklz and cheese melt
(n) ;) (y) :rolleyes: :p :D

"...so let us not talk falsely now..." (lb)

(!) *real diction and conversation please, off limits to any and all saddle back naysayers.* (!)

paulk
10-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Do you have bipolar disorder? Have you run out of lithium?

ericg
10-14-2004, 09:02 PM
LIBERATE SUM SENSE
where's the excellence
the right precidence
piece de resistance
got the evidence?
fool went off pretense
hence no common sense
now the nation's fenced
all the decadence
alright now gals and gents
the word is penitence
you got it way too dense
get off the fuckin' fence
you got your rights all bent
check the time for lent
kick it style not spent
check how this is meant
with the right intent
do you live in kent?
you know that this is $ent :p :) :cool:

ericg
10-14-2004, 09:09 PM
what in tarnation are you trying to say:) my circumspection is sound or i circumnavigate you well on the ill tip.
do you know anybody with bipolar disorder? some things you should take seriously like a big person.

no shit, check these out-
"...fuck the naysayers cause they don't mean a thing...this is what style we bring..."

"...suckers stand up and want to cause friction, but violence is for those who can't handle diction..."

"...i took it as a compliment no matter what they meant could have been beligerant could have been half percent could have been wanting afraid to have been caught promising..."

ahhhhhhhhh "...like mutal of omaha, got the ill boat you've never seen before...."

- BB

:) :rolleyes: (!) :cool: (lb) :p (n) ;) (y) :D :confused: :o :eek: :( :mad: :)

SobaViolence
10-14-2004, 10:20 PM
dude, i am on drugs and i still don't get it.

(!) focus! (!)

D_Raay
10-14-2004, 10:34 PM
you'd think...wouldn't you...well, perhaps i should be on a bush.com board trying to convince people what life means. i'll check it out momentarily. but for now i'll stick here 'cause it's about leading by example those unfortunate or compromised moraly or integraly or knowledgably... at the time to find wherewithal... which the bboys got wrapped up in terms of truth in omnipresence and raw state of the art regarding, well, the straight up state put down to earth for the good of mankind... ok then....
I'm still trying to figure out the opening statement. It reads like Huey Newton on speed.(like he needed any)

ericg
10-14-2004, 10:46 PM
your on drugs and still don't get it

really
how peculiar
try moving around
i must strongly advise no more of the drug taking for you, OK then

come on.... anybody, anybody at all...

__________________________________________________ _______________
YAUCH, MIKE D, ADROCK
can you give hope to this forum..... for good sakes here... how about it.
__________________________________________________ _______________

ericg
10-14-2004, 10:58 PM
i mean you could look at it wack, but um...
here.
wouldn't you think the facts would be checked right at some fucking point?
i'll stay on this board because i believe in the beasties more than most put together.

many people don't have the wherewithal in knowledge, or moral apptitude, or have any idea what is relied upon and integral to the america i know.

props to the beastie boys for spreading the word!

ok then, dray? :)

paulk
10-14-2004, 11:13 PM
I know bipolar disorder, and it wouldn't surprise me if you were in a manic state right now. When we're manic we sometimes write pages and pages of nonsense bullshit and we become very egotistical.

ericg
10-14-2004, 11:44 PM
why don't you post a serious thread about it and stop bothering me on this one. my ex seattlite girlfriend is bipolar and i know all about it. it was hard to tell whether she needed a doctor or a priest most the time. but i fell hopelessly in love with her.... thinking all the same, feeling responsible for her and even now feel much sympathy for her and wish i could be there somehow for her more. it just keeps taking it out of ya and it's never really enough. but it's over. it's very tormenting, please try and limit your adverse reactions a little better. i'm trying to help, not hinder here in what i write. i still miss my once little booboo. so please, be nice. what about "checking the facts once and for all" would you like to talk about? and.......go!

infidel
10-15-2004, 04:28 AM
other screen names for you- how 'bout fallacy, backstabber, bitin' flea, or sillysuckfuckfuck...head
The adage that when people resort to childish name calling it's because they have nothing else worth saying has definitely been proven true with you.

ericg
10-15-2004, 06:30 PM
come on beastieboy.com: political forum...what the fuck

perhaps i did respond a bit harshly. i think we got off on the wrong foot here. (your other left). i find that when one is confronted with a fool, or "infidel", as you have named yourself, as inept as it is it closes the window for an intellectual exchange and positive progression, and makes the other person want to 1. not even remotely give it the time of day, and move on with prerogatives, knowing the fool will be sorted out eventually. 2. beat the hell out of the fool 3. deal with it the best one can.

i was inclined to serve up a little criticism... maybe it wasn't constructive enough for you. to quote henry kissinger, "there was little opportunity for conceptual approaches, consecutive action, or a sense of nuance."

how would you conceive a positive and progressive conversation or transaction here???????

perhaps a response could be looked at as foolish on my part, but it has given me a bit of motivation to keep this thread straightened out and on the level for others who may find it worth it's time, and something they could appreciate. to quote the beastie boys "...it just makes me strong..."

too much nominalism going around, not enough realism, and a rarity to find any date-relate true intelligent conceptualism.

so your really nothing more than an inocculation to me.
i've been very paitient here, so please get it and keep it.
consider that maybe you just don't understand. you seem like your having alot of trouble with self awareness and respect. here.
for starters-

infidel n. one who rejects all religious belief; unbeliever.
infidelity n. 1. lack of fidelity. 2. a disloyal act. 3. adultery. 4. lack of belief

now here-

fidelity n. 1. faithfulness to duties, vows, truth, etc. 2. exactness of reproductive detail. 3. the extent to which a phonograph, tape recorder, etc., receives and transmits input signals without distortion

now this lesson was free. and remember where you got it from.

i do hope you can accept my apology for calling you nasty names, and i hope that we can move on. diction can be fun and consumate the very being...it's great... infinite communications and understanding. be more presentable and learned about everything in the world's environment by the correct derivations etc... but you gotta open up the book and start somewhere!!!!! believe me, in it, and yourself. it's good, not bad :)

SobaViolence
10-15-2004, 10:22 PM
i hope that we can move on.

how 'bout you move on, and get the fuck out of here?

ericg
10-16-2004, 03:26 AM
are you "on drugs" this time? :)

Y?
just 'cause. :cool:
this is a thread i created.
do you not like rules.
fools don't have any rules you know. :(
but before you start thinking again, go and create your own thread about it on someone else's website since you can't seem to respect this one.

fuck. you can lead a fool to water and dunk them until they're unconscious...
but until they thirst for knowledge as they thirsted for air, they will still be a fool. :confused: :eek: (lb)

ericg
10-16-2004, 03:36 AM
well this was fun, i hope we do it again soon. :rolleyes: :D

ASsman
10-16-2004, 08:50 AM
Thanks to your inane posts. I will not hang myself.

ericg
10-16-2004, 07:54 PM
___
| /
| \o _ _ _ _ _ _ _ = too late
| X
|____

:) who would have known you'd go and talk shit too!!? (n)

not to worry, i'll leave the light on nice and bright for all you suckerheads out there.zzzzzzzipettyzzzzappity pzazpizpbzzz :eek: :) (y)

Ace42
10-16-2004, 08:14 PM
come on beastieboy.com: political forum...what the fuck

Now you know how we feel. You convaluted and anti-prosaic diatribe was near impossible to read. It may have had a lot of valid points contained within, but if I wanted to decrypt poorly punctuated gramatesticles I'd be searching for a bible code, or working for the CIA. Next time go through it and think "how could I say this using better and fewer words?" and consider using conventional syntax. Then we might be able to reach the end of the post without having a migraine.

ericg
10-16-2004, 09:33 PM
you got worked. :) and for what. time for mc phonics to reel you in now. it's worth a laugh or two....
don't get me wrong.
convoluted anti-prosaic diatribe...conventional syntax????? "...someone's talking out their neck..."- beastie boys

"...we waste so many moments standing on convention-the only survey is when our heart pays no attention..." -311 grassroots

who's "side" do you think your on? 'cause i can sure use you on the stand..., but stay seated with your own attorney. know your "bible code", and wash up before placing hand on bible.

"...u must learn...and i know...and i know because of krs1, yeah and i know..and i...know..."- sublime

don't make this matrix #4....please...
enough already.
this can be too fun, but maybe...just maybe, if i don't get a decent, informed and positive response here soon, you 4 or 5 suckerheads will be glad to know that i'll be moving on...not with commercials, cause you oughtta know better anyway.

instead of you biter's gettin' checked all the time, how 'bout you try ch-checkin' it out right for once....! (lb) (lb) :) (!)

gotta go
try peace

infidel
10-17-2004, 05:59 AM
Think you'd better cool it with the angel dust dude.

Ace42
10-17-2004, 07:36 AM
you got worked. :) and for what. time for mc phonics to reel you in now. it's worth a laugh or two...

Translation to English:

"You were operated upon. Why were you operated on? It is time for a mike-controller sound to bring you closer, like a fisherman bringing a fish in closer. It is quite amusing."

What factors do you believe were operating on me, and why? If you made that clear, perhaps I might be able to answer. Also, I fail to see what underground musicians have to do with anything.

don't get me wrong.
convoluted anti-prosaic diatribe...conventional syntax????? "...someone's talking out their neck..."- beastie boys

dictionary.com exists for people like you. Your diatribe (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=diatribe) was anti-prosaic (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=prosaic) because it did not follow conventional syntax (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=syntax).

To put it in Spasmese: "What you said made no sense because the grammar was a pile of shit".

who's "side" do you think your on? 'cause i can sure use you on the stand..., but stay seated with your own attorney. know your "bible code", and wash up before placing hand on bible.

Whose side in what matter? Generally I am on my own side. I can't comment where I stand in relation to your opinions, because they are indecipherable (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=indecipherable). And my analogy (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=analogy) to a bible code was meant to illustrate just how garbled (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=garbled) your posts are.

don't make this matrix #4....please...
enough already.

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" - proverb.

just maybe, if i don't get a decent, informed and positive response here soon, you 4 or 5 suckerheads will be glad to know that i'll be moving on...not with commercials, cause you oughtta know better anyway.

Translation to English:

"If someone doesn't suck my cock soon, I'll 'cut of my nose to spite my face' [ my nan's quote] and sulk and blame you guys for not being able to understand my poorly constructed rants, and then replying in a manner too erudite for me to appreciate."

instead of you biter's gettin' checked all the time, how 'bout you try ch-checkin' it out right for once....!

Translation to English: Do not get examined regularly. Instead checkout correctly on at least one occasion.

Are we in a supermarket? Why do we need to proceed to a checkout? Or do you mean go outside wearing chequered clothing?

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?!?

ericg
10-17-2004, 09:48 PM
:mad: "...my name is mud..."- primus :D

ericg
10-18-2004, 04:03 AM
(n) :cool: :) :eek: :D :confused: :( :rolleyes: (lb) ;) :o :mad: (!) :p (y) :p (!) :mad: :o ;) (lb) :rolleyes: :( :confused: (n) :cool: :) :D (n) ;) (y) :p (lb) :cool: :) :rolleyes:
and try not to quote me on that please

ASsman
10-18-2004, 06:34 AM
Cut your balls off now, and never reproduce.

ericg
10-18-2004, 11:02 PM
you people think your beastie boy fans? i'm very dissapointed in just about everything.... i didn't come here to sort suckers out. we have a precident so inept and devatatingly confounded, irreverent and...
don't you know???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... you never really had a clue? no good idea in you?
check the timing... where have you been and about what?
then how did he get there? damn. suckers everywhere. how am i supposed to live like this. your trying to mutilate life because you can't do anything right. fuck this, i'm out of here.

and if there's anyone that should not reproduce, it's you. in fact, you haven't produced anything right so far. so yes, listen to the bb latest record as much as you can... there's even a track on it for you called "crawlspace".

i hope there is a draft, and people can learn all about how to appreciate life. then again, you'll probably end up a meathead sucker backward hero.

"...trajectories from the past are taking there toll and what we do now is future molding..."

"...didn't your momma teach you to show some respect? why not open your mind for a sec..."

"we got the chance to make things right? why the politicians always want to fight?..."

"...everybody get down..."

"...due time we change a little something..."

obvious that you didn't really know or really get it the first couple trillion times it went around the world...

quotes from the beastie boys.

anyway, real simple.. i know how to get back and get it right. call me for more info and facts! begins with truth on the table and a collaboration and coalition.... check my posts...i even have the same trouble on moby's boards, but wrote some good things...like in "addicted to oil" in the political forum (lb)

SobaViolence
10-18-2004, 11:30 PM
i'm out of here.

there is a god...

ericg
10-19-2004, 03:21 AM
"...what you gonna do when the beat goes drop?..."

"...i can't stand...when i'm in here, cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear so, while you sit back and wonder why, i got this fuckin' thorn in my side...it's unrelied...i'm telling ya'll it's sabotage...!!!"

-bb

:)

ericg
10-23-2004, 01:25 PM
"...hello hello...are you* out there?..."
- poe
yo, i'm going to call a lawyer tomorrow and sue the american government and media for ...all and sundry, take your pick, well... i'll be a bit more professional and exacting than that. :) and get the obvious and surreptitious doing real hard time. i don't mind sounding obtuse or run of the mill or what the hell ever now here, cause... just real basic stuff here. by the people, for the people. who would have thought. grassroots. once again by law ground the constitution and bill of rights.... of these united states and with the money will put back into the right precidents of the world...perhaps with an organization that will attract all the orgs and american people in affinity for...in no uncertain terms, the right things... and make them one solid entity to keep the pull or lobbying or american government and media in check and on track...with schools perhaps focused on this in a certain raised standard and degree of education....in sustainable benign energy resources and the teaching and facilitating of the state of the art and most efficient.... deployable....and links to investigate and keep the world better looked up on....anyhow...myriad or infinite right possibilities...anyway i'll be candid and get personal, first i'd help my dad who is suffering from schizophrenia and has gone untreated for many years ever since his early retirement from the army as a major after having served 2 tours of duty piloting helicopters in vietnam and also specializing in communications, the second of which he volunteered, among myriad duties he fulfilled as the us liason to the korean government etc..., so he can get his voice back properly to lead with alot of this...as he has more capacity for human intelligence, common sense, compassion and integrity...than anyone i've ever known in his respect, period. and believe it or not comes more correct and raw in his illness regarding government machinations and much anything else than your leading who the fuck ever (leaving beasties out of it as their own right of course..). i'm having to baker act now and it's horrible and could get much worse. anybody know about this...in florida :( of all places?

anyway, i don't mind...i'm hoping for...well, something positive...just thought i'd tell some people about their real rights form the start. this is the only way. so, dig it or not. there's a million more things i'd add regarding but for now i'll leave it open... for discussion. it's almost too simple, think about it.

***dear beasties, please hook up with me as to do this right....***

i'm perhaps more serious than i'm letting on...on boards for crying out loud, but...judging by the amount of mail you must get yauch i decided to just... i hope you are able to take this seriously. i don't see any other way all considered to do it. to it. know what i'm.... anything you can bring to it :eek: (lb) (lb) :D :) (!)...would most likely be The Best.......

oh and for all those fucks and strays that are almost sure to make noise and be negative...if you really haven't heard already..."...if you pick a rose, well, you might just bleed..."
call me crazy, i don't give a fuck

well anyway, i got a story to tell,...too. check it out. you won't be disappointed. i swear!guaranteed.

yep, this is what it's come down to.. (y)
you*- exactly being.. i'll know when i see you* 'cause i'll love only you*

ericg
11-03-2004, 08:06 PM
"...WE SHOULD HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO IMPEACH AND INDICT SO SO LONG AGO... THINKING DEMOCRACY WAS GOING TO BE A CURE-ALL HERE JUST MADE IT WORSE... (like a big big crowd of incompetant, eotistical people suffering from obscurantism that obviously MUST have some type of inferiority complex when it comes down to it and just can't shake it so they all go to a casino and are given a 50/50 chance of making wrong into right for themselves in their own little confounded way and are fooled into thinking that it actually works if there is enough of them to play the system) ...IN THE SHADOWS OF SYSTEMATIC INCOMPETANCE AND MALFEASANCE... OBFUSCATION OF THE MEDIA AND OBDURATION ACROSS THE BOARD... INCREDIBLE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF A COUNTRY SO DUMBED-DOWN BY AN INSIDIOUS AND EGREGIOUS POPULATION... UNDER-RATED WORLD TRAVESTY... TRUTH AND JUSTICE WERE ABANDONED... OVERTLY FAILED TO RESTORE THE FUNDAMENTALS AND VIRTUES OF A FREE COUNTRY... IT'S TIME TO IMPEACH AND HAVE THE BUSH'S MACHIAVELLIAN ADMINISTRATION AND THEIR CRIMINAL CORPORATE ELITE STAND TRIAL...", an American team of lawyers said on behalf of the true American people today after much corroboration in very small amount of time indeed... the bipolarization apparently helped more than hindered... having pulled together national and international organizations, peoples and funds to address the Supreme Court in no uncertain terms of the American law pursuant to the American Constitution and Bill of Rights and current contrast....

...they won...Bush's Administration and many corporations were found guilty and have been sent to the Iraqi people by an international military escort to carry out whatever sentence Iraq's new government deems fit with their new democratic constitution. Or they just go to jail and do hard time for 4 score and 7 years, or until they die. This organization of people have also started mass-manufacturing new innovations in sustainable benign energy resource in many industrial applications including the cross-over engine for automobiles to be distributed throughout the nation with the money forfeited from the enormous bank roll of these corrupt companies etc.... along with the employment training and jobs created by this for all transitional positions... and around the world as governments are using their military component teamed up with the peace corps to build countries up in most need to have energy for growing food and means to be in better condition...... and the profound benign impact doesn't stop around the world in more ways than many could have ever imagined for mankind. Governments of corrupt and oppressing inhumane countries are toppled and with economic help and consultation peoples of those countries go back to them and regain their national dignity and respect in democracy in their new positions in government and industry and become civilized commonwealths. ........

fuck I'm tired...it's rough but...you fill in the blanks.

51% of the vote by the American dumbfounded, went to the criminal elite and same for whatever sad little reason for being they've been given or lead to think they have... this couterfeit administration and pathetic following has only gone to prove how stupendously and utterly wrong and wayward the population has gone..

As wrongdoings unfold and as the evidence compound, it only makes it easier to pick up and add on more indemnity and reparations, and concurrently has gone to show who's who, period.

Now that Bush has polarized the self-serving wayward idiots from the virtuous competant, we can really start to make something of it....

Aaahhhh... I guess alot of these people just need good reason, truth and most of all a leader that will do the right thing in precedence, not a guy so halfwitted half the country's kids know better than... people that know all too well not to respect or give the time of day to. I hope Jon Stewart keeps his job and all but when there's a show almost completely made by pointing out the Bush administration's blunders and complete lack of (shit, what word could fit here) professionalism, integrity, competence, leadership, respect, any kind of aptitude or virtue whatsoever, honesty............ it's time to reflect on your country between laughs one would think.

Can you hear me
Can you hear me now
Can you hear me

GOD HELP US ALL

ericg
11-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Come on, love. Who's got a lawyer in the family. Although I don't consider her to be family, my half aunt is head of the California Lawyer Association but unfortunately isn't worth a damn... maybe one dam... and Jacksonville laywers... not exclusively or entirely capable here...
I mean ones' who know what's what, from the ground on up,(oh shit) just right 'cause love share's the cup, keep in gut, sink the putt, doin' time right, and puttin' it back on up... :)
Ok. Sorry. Pro Bono, or not...
Once it's in the papers, people will get with it and boom. So you see... I'm trying my best here.

Take this board back and utilize it... corroborate on this... "...make it real, make it real..." Remember facts are solid and truth is true, and will supersede

oh..."...superseding the norm... whoaohhh... amber is the color of your energy...you ought'ta know what brings me here....and you know that....I got to tell you something..."

Come on Whoville..."...WE'RE HERE...WE'RE HERE..."

fuck, "...I'm telling you, with that echo..."

...Time Willy Wonka opened shop back up...
"...all there in black and white..."... e pluribus unum...

"...WE GOT THE - WE GOT THE - WE GOT THE..."

...et cetera...etc...xtc... :rolleyes: (!) :cool: (lb) :p (y) :D

"...I'm praying for rain and, I'm praying for (title) waves, I wanna see the ground give way..."

"...you're gonna get what you give..."

"...fair design be raised..."

ok then............... "What do we got!?!" -Heat

"...50 cups of coffee..."

At the risk of sounding naive...or whatever...it's funny like taht, come on, where's the irish in you.
"...Somethings got to give..."
"...This is how we do it..."
"...It's my prerogative..."
"...to the front dont front, have a good time gonna give you what you want..."
"...I was sitting..."
"...lodadee lodadaa..."
"...can I kick it..."
"...you want it...baby you got it..."
"...and then I..."
"...back to life..."
enough of this "...just forget it cuz I know you ain't with it..."

J/K-Holla-back
"I kid, I'm a kidder" -SNL

Seriously
...As it ever was...where there is a will, there is a way
Your going to make me break out my MLK
"...it's like that..."

Ohh "...goodness gracious golly gee. SHAZAM!"
...maybe the next post...
!?!Hooah!!!

"...You've gone too far Charlie Brown..."
"...Play it again, Sam..."
"...I'm not feeling it...
Listen..."

ericg
12-04-2004, 05:29 PM
"...born into rockin' the sure shot..."_"...can I get a witness to testify..."_"...check the record..."_"...just let it be known..."

I've encountered captious repression of my studious representation..., and in spite of disavowal, and all'ya'all.. squares, here I'll go again.
Recrudesce...(:

Wake up
Give it up
Wake up
Get it
Wake up

B U M P I N' T H E H E L L O U T O F T H I S U N T I L I G E T
S A T I S F A C T I O N, S O T E L L A F R I E N D, W E T T H E
P O I N T A N D S P I T I T
O U T

Rosie Cotton
12-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Make it stop! Make it stop! My head is going to explode, I can't take this nonsensical gibberish!!!

:mad:

ericg
12-04-2004, 08:34 PM
(lb) www.massivechange.com (lb)

Aauhh, be nice ;)

You must be one of the other ones that pass for having a 12-17 y.o. maturity level that frequent..

Hey, tell your mom and dad and teachers at school to check out massive change. :)

Kay, B bye

PS. What's red all over..... :mad:

I don't know...I couldn't help myself. :D

"...I don't want to be hostile......throw away the dead and gone..."- TOOL

GreenEarthAl
12-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Is English your first language?

ericg
12-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Quesque ce?
Sod off ya wanka!

Rosie Cotton
12-04-2004, 09:23 PM
(lb) www.massivechange.com (lb)

Yellow makes my eyes bleed.

Aauhh, be nice ;)

I will, once you start communicating in coherent sentences.

You must be one of the other ones that pass for having a 12-17 y.o. maturity level that frequent..

This coming from the man who has not made an intelligible post thus far?

Hey, tell your mom and dad and teachers at school to check out massive change. :)

I'm twenty-two. I'm not in school anymore.

ericg
12-05-2004, 03:58 PM
:) Oh, reeeeeally. In light of your disappointing and incongruent disposition.. you really didn't make much progress, did you.... maybe you didn't remember to stay oxy clean.. Don't worry, you can still go back, WAIT... your in a red state... it could prove to be fatal. Move North.

You didn't have anything good to say; s i m p l y not qualified... If you want to play on the Beastie Boy Web Site, there's plenty of little play pens for you, with adults around to monitor your safety.. so as you don't drown in the balls, or turn into a blueberry and have the Umpa Lumpa's take precious time out to roll you away. But whatever. Like Mike has said..."trying to make me the fool".....

Who needs that?? So bon voyage, goodbye, farewell my good lady, come back when the hell freezes over, and you've thawed out good.

I know it might be tough to respond to my initial... It seems (your) either in affinity and feel/ think there's nothing more to say or do concerning....., or have inner conflict, don't understand, and feel your best off following suit with the other fools that jumped into the balls and "drowned". In any case... check the facts once and for all.

Peace

ericg
12-05-2004, 05:31 PM
:) Oh, reeeeeeally
Bump

Rosie Cotton
12-06-2004, 04:32 AM
:) Oh, reeeeeally. In light of your disappointing and incongruent disposition.. you really didn't make much progress, did you.... maybe you didn't remember to stay oxy clean.. Don't worry, you can still go back, WAIT... your in a red state... it could prove to be fatal. Move North.

I'm moving to England...even better than moving north.

You didn't have anything good to say; s i m p l y not qualified... If you want to play on the Beastie Boy Web Site, there's plenty of little play pens for you, with adults around to monitor your safety.. so as you don't drown in the balls, or turn into a blueberry and have the Umpa Lumpa's take precious time out to roll you away. But whatever. Like Mike has said..."trying to make me the fool".....

?????????

Who needs that?? So bon voyage, goodbye, farewell my good lady, come back when the hell freezes over, and you've thawed out good.

What?!? Does any of this actually make sense to you?

I know it might be tough to respond to my initial... It seems (your) either in affinity and feel/ think there's nothing more to say or do concerning....., or have inner conflict, don't understand, and feel your best off following suit with the other fools that jumped into the balls and "drowned". In any case... check the facts once and for all.

It's tough responding to any of your posts. Speak English, motherfucker!!!

Ace42
12-06-2004, 09:24 AM
In an earlier post, he said one of his close realtions had schizophrenia. I think Ericg might also have it, as the ranting is certainly symptomatic of the disorder. It reminds me of a case-study I had to do, where a schizophrenic kept babbling in a dislocated manner about "A world monopoly on coffee."

The inability to form coherant and cohesive statements would certainly suggest this is the case, and schizophrenia does run in families.

I honestly (and no, I am not cussing or joking here) think Ericg should seek professional help, just incase he gets worse and has an episode, or some such.

Qdrop
12-06-2004, 09:51 AM
this is a fantastic thread.

i think we should dub him "eriq the schizophrenic" and just give him his own thread.

this guy is fantastic.

i wonder if he's slept in the past 72 hours..........

we should all compete and see if we can match him on making the most incomprehensible posts....

Rosie Cotton
12-06-2004, 06:42 PM
I think he said his girlfriend is bi-polar. But yeah, I really think he is scizophrenic. He reminds me of my sister when she forgets her meds.

ericg
12-07-2004, 12:15 AM
:rolleyes: "...I stop and think before I react..."

Here, I'll give the time and tip of the day for the benefit of the Beastie Boy Site, and those checkin it out...better accustomed to truth.

If you suckers don't like my criticizms, don't act a fool and respond negatively to begin with. Grow up. It's sad you can't handle...

"...Now I know fools get their own when they chit chat-haven't heard yet but you can bet I'm not with that-With that talk with the digi walk-I stalk a bird you heard absurd word to the fact-I'm a cat nippin sippin on the flask-Passin it talkin shit but only if your ass-In front of me cause you could run from me but-In the end revenge send ends to the defendant-I can't get caught in the spiral cause every bit of energy-It goes to my survival out my way-I'm a flicka flacka blotter ya try to find a weakness-But the shit keeps gettin harder...
...Fourth of July with Lucy in Sky-I remember pine trees and the coat of many colors-I was nineteen-I'd do anything-Shit like that now scares me but I'd like to do it again-It was Independence day-I've seen the other side and I say-I've been insane-And I won't ever be the same..."

"...Any different people can apply to drop the funk-It's not a country club review board steady talkin junk....I can see a lot of people who feel like I do-I can see a lot of people who feel like I don't-I go on step lightly even when I'm heavy-High jump the slump..."

"...Don't fear mere words cuz if it takes a word to ruin ya-You should have already heard your finished, through and soon ya-See that stifling sentences is so much more suspicious-Much worse could come of that so much more delicious-to the dastardly basturdy plans of little mice and men-Ugly rears it's head and speaks from now and then-People love to disagree so avoid the endless bout make no attempt-to try and suss the stupid out-but of racist institutions simple minds belong-not happy just being human, no wish to get along-Little people need exclusions sucker groups to throng-It makes them feel special it makes them feel strong..."

"...While the masses passes upon there fucking asses-And if you don't see get glasses..."

"...Some tyrants some benevolent-To the followers it's relevant-The rest get bent on lending opinions-I'm sending to a brand new level-I revel in completion deletion of suckers..."

"...I can see it now have to show you how-The funny thing is that we couldn't have it any other way..."

"...You know patience pushin a dream brings my demons to life-Songs are vacations our soul salvation will you-Suspend your disbelief....and send it to the raiders of LA-There are so many this land of plenty....When you stop to think-The jaded ones will wither-While the optomistic grow-I settle that a bet will let a large amount-So indulge me just for a minute imagine no one holdin out-All trying for peace my brothers down-some others down it happens slow-Think you should know the direction that the world go peace
They number six to make them feel like men-They one up us cuz we're much to much for them-OK the method to the mischiefs over there then-Sike shazam we strike with the lightnin-Through space we move and emit an ill tracer-We're set to light your world kid we're your maker-Check it our karma plus the avant garder-Style of our sect wise to ways comes to wreck-While the masses mill around curse in anguish-311 stompin 'em down with the quickness-We see all the crews that be comin' around-Makin' they notes to get our sweet-ass style down
Fending off the foes that try to shut us down-Like the warrior souls we are we never give in-So what we call is dope we know will come around....We spend our lives learning if you like learning..."

"...I'm takin' it to the bridge and there's a different country-I'm bringing with me the people I know deep down are funky....of course no remorse is felt for all those loser crews..."

"...Many did not hear that we come from this state..."

You ought to study this thread a little closer. Go back and read again...and again... it WILL take more than one time for the intellectually or morally impaired. :)

I maybe shouldn't try and suss the stupid out, but still, "...I can't stand it...SABOTAGE..."
I get it, your immature.. arrogant.. ugly.. pathetic................................... prove it all your little heads can.

Did your mom's and dad's show you how to write your shame in stone like that?

"...You have no right...you were never that around...and I have this...you will get yours..." -Bush

Oh, well, so much is beyond your little minds... feel lucky I'm writing back, but for the sake of it.

"...with my schizophrenic verse words...lookin' for a fist, to put your face in...don't slip...on a serious tip..."

You sucker groups can deny the thread all you want

"...think that you can front when revelation comes....you'll be suckin' like a leech..."

"...if you don't like it then Hey Fuck You!..."

"...you can't, you won't, and you don't stop..."

:) (lb) Quotes: Beastie Boys, 311 (lb) :)

Oh, Word :D

Rosie Cotton
12-07-2004, 01:29 AM
:confused:

[QUOTE]If you suckers don't like my criticizms, don't act a fool and respond negatively to begin with. Grow up. It's sad you can't handle...

Anyone whose taken a psychology class would be able to detect some sort of mental disorder.

You ought to study this thread a little closer. Go back and read again...and again... it WILL take more than one time for the intellectually or morally impaired. :)

I don't think the CIA could crack your ramblings, man. Please, go back on your medication. For the sake of the world.

ericg
12-09-2004, 05:26 PM
:) :rolleyes:

"...Oh yeah....we got the juice it's on tap..."
"...It begins your a raw kid all the way..."
"...One love in all of this that I'm going after..."
"...There's much power in anger but loves a bigger banger...this is what we do..."

"...Take the power back, let them react, and let's show them what we mean..."
"...Now let me drop a verse that's terse and concise..."
"...If you don't like the news then press eject. Baby Davis getting older; can't take a rain check....Hold up, wait up, you know we come correct....We've got a president we didn't elect....Hate filled people wanna keep us in check....Waiting like a batter who is on deck, when it's time to wreck shop, then shop I'll wreck....I think it's due time that we inspect how they get their information and their facts are checked..."

"...File check file check the files....The meaningful shit comes back back to where it started....give me some peace..."

"...down in the Undertow..."
"...I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..."

"...And then I rise-Here's an ill kid....A marvel pow how you like me now-I've returned the kiss of death....Now famished from pathless ways I ma do damage-To the wack MC's I know you can't stand this-Right about now..."
"...We will arise explore these worlds and find the grass roots-How to crew to do the grinding of the grounds to brew....Rock your shit and you will rise on..."
"...Nod your head to this as a lot of apprentice-Some of this we're standing on the shoulder of giants....Feels good-Some time the only thing that really ever could-Feed that hunger I crave it I love it I gave it-I shove it in a battery and save it for later....Something basic....you know I had to face it..."

"...Rockin' this flow I could go all night..."
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

Get a fucking MOVE on. Hooah!?!! (!)

"...America..."
"...Yes I would if I could I surely would..."

"...It's time to rewind....Got the power of the mind focused....Time to act on what we be knowing ya'll..."

"...What you see is what you get..."

Quotes:311, Beastie Boys, TOOL, S&G Greatest Hits

yeahwho
12-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey I was wondering if anybody has seen Waldo in this thread?

They make it so tough sometimes to find that guy.................,

but this is a very difficult thread and usually this is the type of thread Waldo likes to hide out in.

ericg
12-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Not easy... :confused: :p :D He was under the table and dreaming the last time I saw him... Check the #73 bus... "...we're thorough in the boroughs and that's a must..." ...even the sixth...

Yeah, some of this is cheese, I know. But, "...I've been around...you know..."- Scent of a woman

Where else if not here. Be practical. "...all this faction no satisfaction....linked together like a chain reaction..."

Tried to stay concentric...perhaps flew off the handle a little. Revolt is still revolvable.

"...Galvanize..." Just pushin' the fuckin' button...that's all! :)

Rosie Cotton
12-09-2004, 09:36 PM
Where else if not here? I don't know, how about the Beastie-free section? Oh what am I doing, I'm just keeping this thing alive. People, let's let it die, 'mkay?

ericg
12-09-2004, 10:10 PM
(lb) "...Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around..." (lb)
-Vanilla Sky

"...bumpbump....playin' tic-tac-toe....check the diagonal....COME ON..."
-Rage Against the Machine

"...Kickin' lyrics right to your brain....WE'RE GONNA BRING YOU UP TO SPEED....what you get is what you see..."
-BEASTIE BOYS

:eek:

PS. "...Now I don't know you...you don't know me...I can show you where is the beat...you can do as you feel as long as you move...two perfect strangers sharin' a groove..."
:rolleyes: :)

Funkaloyd
12-10-2004, 04:16 AM
you people think your beastie boy fans? i'm very dissapointed in just about everything.... i didn't come here to sort suckers out. we have a precident so inept and devatatingly confounded, irreverent and...
don't you know???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... you never really had a clue? no good idea in you?
check the timing... where have you been and about what?
then how did he get there? damn. suckers everywhere. how am i supposed to live like this. your trying to mutilate life because you can't do anything right. fuck this, i'm out of here.

and if there's anyone that should not reproduce, it's you. in fact, you haven't produced anything right so far. so yes, listen to the bb latest record as much as you can... there's even a track on it for you called "crawlspace".

i hope there is a draft, and people can learn all about how to appreciate life. then again, you'll probably end up a meathead sucker backward hero.

"...trajectories from the past are taking there toll and what we do now is future molding..."

"...didn't your momma teach you to show some respect? why not open your mind for a sec..."

"we got the chance to make things right? why the politicians always want to fight?..."

"...everybody get down..."

"...due time we change a little something..."

obvious that you didn't really know or really get it the first couple trillion times it went around the world...

quotes from the beastie boys.

anyway, real simple.. i know how to get back and get it right. call me for more info and facts! begins with truth on the table and a collaboration and coalition.... check my posts...i even have the same trouble on moby's boards, but wrote some good things...like in "addicted to oil" in the political forum (lb)

Oh.

Ali
12-10-2004, 07:08 AM
ericg take me to your dealer

ericg
12-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Alright.. better living through chemistry has been denoted.... "Elementary,..."

I'll explain. Humans..., especially in the last century.... have and will naturally experiment or utilize substances found and "make up" this world. (A word to the wise should be sufficient...), and must in the meanwhile studiously observe the discipline and health in a balance... we find that philanthropy and advancement/ progression for civilization.... I refuse to do a dissertation of this here and now.

"...Yeah. Hey yo. This is a special dedication to all you backstabbers....Listen fool.... What?....I got more product....So deal with that troop, we're troopers. The only air time you get is on Bloopers. Beatsie Boys in the place up in the space. So renovate or evacuate. You better think twice before you start flossing. I been in your bathroom often....Taking punk MCs out I'm all about. My to do list today is turn the party out. Getting hot in here. No room to breath. I got my pen in my hand, so you best not sleep....You suckers try to front like you've got the force, but I'll slay like Vader, sip you for a first course. Don't even get me started on intercourse... AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Don't step into my zone, or even periphery. Can't grab a hold of my style, it's too slippery. The way you act a fool, son, you can't erase. I'll have you running on your way like steeple chase. You tried to take my title now put it back in place. But now you're busted....Calibrate your sonar when I'm in your realm....Omnipresent and omnipotent, my rhymes are whales and yours are rodents....waiting to drop on your corny melon..."

"...What the bloodclot....What's all the fanfare? What's the to do?..."

So don't be talking shit essay... You'll get registered with Suckers Anonymous. Yeah that can be Cheech's line. :D Anyways, brush up suckerheads.

ericg
01-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.
But one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Negro is still not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today to dramatise an appalling condition.
In a sense we have come to our nation's capitol to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honouring this sacred oblligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. So we have come to cash a check - a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off orto take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of God's children. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.
It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate the determination of the Negro. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that the Negro needed ot blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.
But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not alow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realise that their destiny is tied up with our destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone.
And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.
I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow cells. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.
Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair.
I say to you taday, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of it's creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.
This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis fo thee, sweet land liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."
And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!
Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!
Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California!
But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!
Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!
Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.
When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the wordsof he old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! Free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

I HAVE A DREAM BY MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. (1929 - 1968). DELIVERED ON THE STEPS AT THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL IN WASHINGTON D.C.ON AUGUST 28, 1963.

Just one of the many monumentally profound human civil rights speeches given by MLK. The timelessness is unequivocal. For our country and the world, it must be understood fundamentally and ultimately to come to be true for every practical application and for the sake of the posterity of all.

Bring it back. Can I get a witness, what is this.

Qdrop
01-17-2005, 04:02 PM
eriq,

are you off your meds again?

ASsman
01-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I want what he's smoking.

ericg
01-18-2005, 02:42 AM
That's all you have or know to say?! You don't see that as an impediment? Lack of respect? Intelligence? I really doesn't look like you're gettin any...thing worth while out of life. Just clear out. Stop tryin to talk on what you don't know.

Again I wrote for anybody new with an ounce of intelligence and the right time. I'm trying to make a good term out of the word politics, but with you here, it always gets fucked up and squelchy. Breaker breaker... Check yur 20 and find a road map before my ordinance drops on you.

Really though, work in earnest. Don't just try to fuck things up because you really don't understand.
You'll go alot further.
Don't cheat yurselfs.

Qdrop
01-18-2005, 08:09 AM
what's funny is he actually went back and edited that ^^

and it is still barely comprehendable.

ASsman
01-18-2005, 08:38 AM
My weiner can get as hard as anyone elses. How dare you!?

ericg
01-18-2005, 05:26 PM
Your momma's must be so... proud of you. You must have a real hard time coming to grips with that. Do you think you'ld learn if one of the Beasties themselves told you to? Try out the naked truth before you try and cover up with another response. Well done. It's official.

ASsman
01-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Yes I do, you should check out my non-nude section on the website.