PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Player or Cheerleader??

Frop
10-14-2004, 07:59 AM
Well, who would you americans rather have for a president a guy that played hockey or a guy that was a cheerleader?

Kerry=Hockey Player

Bush=Cheerleader

Kerry played hockey in high school and college

Bush was a chearleader in college

jegtar
10-14-2004, 08:12 AM
Kerry=Baby Killer
Bush = Draft Dodger
Vote Nader

edb1821
10-14-2004, 08:14 AM
I'll take the cheerleader cuz the hockey player's a moron.

infidel
10-14-2004, 08:57 AM
I'll take the cheerleader cuz the hockey player's a moron.Sounds like you haven't been paying attention, whose asshole you had your head up?

edb1821
10-14-2004, 09:08 AM
Sounds like you haven't been paying attention, whose asshole you had your head up?

Been paying plenty of attention. That's exactly how I know he's a moron. I thought he was supposed to crush Bush in the debate on domestic policy?? He got his ass handed to him.

The comment about Cheney's daughter shows exactly how low this bitch is willing to sink to get elected. Forget about taking every position possible. He's a joke.

Johanna
10-14-2004, 09:11 AM
*cough* gaylord

D_Raay
10-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Been paying plenty of attention. That's exactly how I know he's a moron. I thought he was supposed to crush Bush in the debate on domestic policy?? He got his ass handed to him.
You can't be serious. We realize you like Bush better than Kerry for whatever personal reasons, but you can't be as blind to say that Bush actually won that debate. It may appear so, I guess :confused: , to a dumb person. Thing is he avoided several questions and wasn't honest on quite a bit of them. "She speaks better english than me" -Bush referring to wife Laura near the end of debate. Yeah THAT was a winning statement. He really locked it up with that one.

cookiepuss
10-14-2004, 11:54 AM
hockey (y)

Frop
10-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Even though iam Canadian and dont have any say in the Vote for American president,

I would pick Kerry,
(and yes i have watched all the debates)

Id pick Kerry because:

During the debates, Bush laughed and looked nervous unlike Kerry.

Kerry Played Hockey

Kerry represents Massachusettes, And most of my family lives in Salem Mass. and it is my favourite state.
(oh yeah and HOT WIFE is from there also ;) )

And plus the the Democrats always seem to like to get along and talk to fix things with Canada, unlike the Republicans who care more for Mexico than Canada.

ClifRa JOnes
10-14-2004, 01:12 PM
Even though iam Canadian and dont have any say in the Vote for American president,

I would pick Kerry,
(and yes i have watched all the debates)

Id pick Kerry because:

During the debates, Bush laughed and looked nervous unlike Kerry.

Kerry Played Hockey

Kerry represents Massachusettes, And most of my family lives in Salem Mass. and it is my favourite state.
(oh yeah and HOT WIFE is from there also ;) )

And plus the the Democrats always seem to like to get along and talk to fix things with Canada, unlike the Republicans who care more for Mexico than Canada.

I only have one thing to say:

BLAME CANADA!

ClifRa JOnes
10-14-2004, 01:14 PM
Well, who would you americans rather have for a president a guy that played hockey or a guy that was a cheerleader?

Kerry=Hockey Player

Bush=Cheerleader

You sure about that? this needs some investigating. That's sure a nice set of teeth for a hockey player.

Johanna
10-14-2004, 01:15 PM
You sure about that? this needs some investigating. That's sure a nice set of teeth for a hockey player.
maybe they're fake (like bush)

Frop
10-14-2004, 01:31 PM
ClifRa JOnes:

I only have one thing to say:

BLAME CANADA!

Blame Canada for what??

Cause Bush and all Republicans dont care about Canada and dont want us to send or sell anything to the US,

Yet, Bush has all of a sudden changed his mind on that, because the US is running out of the FLU shot, and NOW bush wants to make deals with Canada on Flu vaccines and other medication cause its cheaper here.

Bush says Kerry flip flops,

I think hes got it all wrong,

Bush is the one that flip flops.

QueenAdrock
10-14-2004, 02:20 PM
True That !! I think Bush also played Soccer.

Wow. Soccer. Badass. :rolleyes:

I really feel sorry for the people who say that Kerry is a moron, seeing as how Bush can barely speak the language.

jegtar
10-14-2004, 02:47 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/rugby.asp

greedygretchen
10-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Blame Canada for what??

haha, that phrase gets Canadians everytime :rolleyes:

(it's irony and the song it comes from is actually a critique of America's refusal to take responsibility for our own actions. In other words, "oh our country's so fucked up because of all the shit that we've pulled but- Blame Canada!!")

D_Raay
10-14-2004, 03:01 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/rugby.asp
Hehe, I love that picture.

D_Raay
10-14-2004, 03:03 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/LEARY%20GIVES%20KERRY%20HOCKEY%20VOTE
Good enough for you. There are many others.

ClifRa JOnes
10-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Blame Canada for what??

Cause Bush and all Republicans dont care about Canada and dont want us to send or sell anything to the US,

Yet, Bush has all of a sudden changed his mind on that, because the US is running out of the FLU shot, and NOW bush wants to make deals with Canada on Flu vaccines and other medication cause its cheaper here.

Bush says Kerry flip flops,

I think hes got it all wrong,

Bush is the one that flip flops.

It's a joke son! Go watch the South Park Movie.

ClifRa JOnes
10-14-2004, 03:23 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/LEARY%20GIVES%20KERRY%20HOCKEY%20VOTE
Good enough for you. There are many others.

Ok, I guess comedy and irony are lost on this group. I won't try that again.

Whois
10-14-2004, 03:44 PM

Kerry=Hockey Player

Bush=Cheerleader

How about someone who could do the job WITHOUT shredding the Constitution and fucking everything up?

Frop
10-14-2004, 04:26 PM
^ You need to be more specific on who are are talking about,

Oh yeah,

You people should see our drug stores here now...LMAO,

THere is LINE-Ups after LIne-Ups at our Drug stores tonight,

From Niagara Falls to Toronto,
of Americans trying to get flu vaccines,
and the news station was at a Shopper Drug Mart and asking questions, and all of these people plan on Smuggling these drugs over the boarder...LMAO,

Now that aint too bright to brag about it on National Television.

Echewta
10-14-2004, 04:41 PM
The comment about Cheney's daughter shows exactly how low this bitch is willing to sink to get elected

Oh man, here we go. Cheney's daughters sexuality totally conflicts, well forget it.

Want to talk about how low a bitch will sink to get elected? Go back to the Republican presidential nomination in 99/00 and see what Bush and Co. did to their golden boy McCain. Yes, Bush was losing big time so they let loose in a horrid way.

Nothing compared to the common knowledge of Cheney's daughter and the conflicting republican platform.

D_Raay
10-14-2004, 10:40 PM
Ok, I guess comedy and irony are lost on this group. I won't try that again.
My apologies, you are right I missed the comedy in that.

drobertson420
10-15-2004, 06:33 AM
Lame Hockey Player or Viscious Rugby Puncher (lol)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/darkeclipsegt/bushpunching.jpg

drobertson420
10-15-2004, 06:35 AM
He was a Cheerleader so he could work off the extra energy that comes from Coke ;)

Ace42
10-15-2004, 06:48 AM
Kerry=Baby Killer
Bush = Draft Dodger
Vote Nader

Bush has killed babies, it's just that they were in the middle-east, not the far-east.

infidel
10-15-2004, 09:02 AM
He was a Cheerleader so he could work off the extra energy that comes from Coke ;)Do you think he wore a skirt too?

Frop
10-16-2004, 02:14 AM
^^ I think so

ClifRa JOnes
10-18-2004, 01:31 PM
Bush has killed babies, it's just that they were in the middle-east, not the far-east.

Clinton=Draft Dodger
Bush=Draft Evader
Kerry=Unsuccessful draft Evader(confirmed teenager killer)
Nadar=Reality evader

yeahwho
10-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Clinton=Draft Dodger
Bush=Draft Evader
Kerry=Unsuccessful draft Evader(confirmed teenager killer)
Nadar=Reality evader

LOL. I'm just thinking how hard it would be for me to come up with something like that. ClifRa JOnes, have you ever read the letters of Ted L. Nancy? You are rapidly moving in on his territory. Bravo!

QueenAdrock
10-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Kerry=Unsuccessful draft Evader

Yeah! Except he didn't get drafted. He signed up.

(n)

Ace42
10-18-2004, 06:43 PM
See, Kerry failed in even the most fundamental part of draft evasion: Not signing up. Do you REALLY want this man as president?!?

EN[i]GMA
10-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Nader is a reality dodger? Like back 20 years ago when he said all planes should have re-enforced doors to protect them from hijacking but he was ignored because it cost so much? Was that when he was dodging reality? Moron.