10-14-2004, 08:44 AM
You'll need sound...

http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

;)
LOL
i thought but i didn't think i thunk

infidel
10-14-2004, 08:55 AM
Don't waste your time, it's just another anti-Kerry ad full of misinformation.
The kind of shit gismo thrives on.

edb1821
10-14-2004, 09:10 AM
Don't waste your time, it's just another anti-Kerry ad full of misinformation.
The kind of shit gismo thrives on.

Obviously you didn't listen to it. It's all Kerry quotes. He said every word of it. It shows that the guy you support is clearly FULL OF SHIT!

edb1821
10-14-2004, 09:49 AM
spin spin spin

Justify justify justify

yeahwho
10-14-2004, 10:12 AM
You know, I got to thinking about how all the really bad stuff that has happened in the past 4 years, really none of it is George W. Bush's fault.

It is Kerry's fault. Because Kerry Flip Flopped the Fuck out Bush's beautiful job. The beautiful job Bush has done for our country the past 4 years. All of the uniting, all of the good will towards mankind. I should fall to my knees and thank the lord that we are at a lower risk color on the Terror chart Bush has given us.

Yep, Bush has done a fine job.

infidel
10-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Obviously you didn't listen to it. It's all Kerry quotes. He said every word of it. It shows that the guy you support is clearly FULL OF SHIT!
It's all taken out of context.

You can take sentences here and there out of the Bible and turn it into the Communist Manifesto too.

QueenAdrock
10-14-2004, 02:23 PM
I don't give credit to any thread started by edb1821 and GMsisko.

They're brainwashed, everyone knows they are. I just feel really really sorry for them. They're a dying breed, and yet are still struggling to make people think they're right. It's pathetic.

Here's a sum up of all their threads:
KERRY IS A WANKER AND BUSH IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

Okay, we get the point, everyone thinks you're both douches, mission accomplished. You can leave the board now.

ClifRa JOnes
10-14-2004, 03:34 PM
So it's a crime for him to support the war, but it's ok for Bush to support it.

spin spin spin

He was lied to along with the U.S., Congress, the U.N., many people who supported the war and now have seen the facts and failures also have changed their minds

Ok, Bush lied, Blair lied, Chiraq lied, Putin lied, the UN lied, we all lied, everyone lied!

BUT! who is the only person we can truly say without a doubt lied? Bill Clinton. Problem is, she wasn't worth lieing about.

ClifRa JOnes
10-14-2004, 03:40 PM
I don't give credit to any thread started by edb1821 and GMsisko.

They're brainwashed, everyone knows they are. I just feel really really sorry for them. They're a dying breed, and yet are still struggling to make people think they're right. It's pathetic.

Here's a sum up of all their threads:
KERRY IS A WANKER AND BUSH IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

Okay, we get the point, everyone thinks you're both douches, mission accomplished. You can leave the board now.

Hmm, haven't had a majority in the house since 1994, lost the senate last election, lost the election in Austraila, losing support among young people, losing support among Latinos, losing support among women. Your ideology is an unquestioned failure around the world. Just who is the dying breed?

Talk about people who can't see the obvious truth!

Can't say a agree with those other 2 all the time either though.

Whois
10-14-2004, 03:41 PM

Unlike Bush?

They're both full of shit, you morons can't wait to vote to see who's going to fuck you for the next four years.

Pathetic...

QueenAdrock
10-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Hmm, haven't had a majority in the house since 1994, lost the senate last election, lost the election in Austraila, losing support among young people, losing support among Latinos, losing support among women. Your ideology is an unquestioned failure around the world. Just who is the dying breed?

Talk about people who can't see the obvious truth!

Can't say a agree with those other 2 all the time either though.

Lost the election in Australia? What the hell are you talking about? Cuz it's not the same thing I am. I'm talking about the opinions on the Presidential candidates, not ideologies. Conservative Republicans aren't a dying breed; they make up about half this country. Bush supporters are a dying breed. By working on the Kerry/Edwards campaign, I've personally spoken to soooo many registered Republicans who are sick of Bush and are not only going to vote for Kerry, they're going to volunteer for him too.

And I'd love to see some articles where Democrats are losing popularity among young people, Latinos and women. Last I read about, the Latino vote might actually go to Kerry this year when in years past, it's been Republican. As of now, 70% of my campus at University of Maryland is liberal and many other campuses across the nation are predominantly Democratic too. And women, I haven't read anything about, but I can't see them supporting someone who wants to put laws all over their bodies.

And I don't fall under any "ideology" as much as you'd hope. I believe some conservative things, some liberal things. I'm a moderate, but I think this president has royally fucked over the country.

Schmeltz
10-14-2004, 08:09 PM
"Liberals" (we'll leave aside the question of what that means in America and what it means everywhere else) have declining support in America, so Liberalism (note the capital L) is an unquestioned failure around the world? This is funny.

SobaViolence
10-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Canada has a Liberal gov't.

which tends to be center-left.

so, we would be considered communists in the USA,

relativety is a bitch.

ClifRa JOnes
10-15-2004, 10:18 AM
Lost the election in Australia? What the hell are you talking about? Cuz it's not the same thing I am. I'm talking about the opinions on the Presidential candidates, not ideologies. Conservative Republicans aren't a dying breed; they make up about half this country. Bush supporters are a dying breed. By working on the Kerry/Edwards campaign, I've personally spoken to soooo many registered Republicans who are sick of Bush and are not only going to vote for Kerry, they're going to volunteer for him too.

I don't doubt that that is in some cases the truth. GW ain't my favorite choice either but Kerry is a definate no vote for me. I guess I'm in the opposite camp as a lot of Dems. "Anyone but Kerry"

And I'd love to see some articles where Democrats are losing popularity among young people, Latinos and women. Last I read about, the Latino vote might actually go to Kerry this year when in years past, it's been Republican. As of now, 70% of my campus at University of Maryland is liberal and many other campuses across the nation are predominantly Democratic too. And women, I haven't read anything about, but I can't see them supporting someone who wants to put laws all over their bodies.

Women: (to long to copy here so I'll excerpt a small tidbit)
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0923/p01s01-ussc.html
"Bush is trying to reassure them on healthcare and education, saying those things are important, but really it's security," says Democratic pollster Celinda Lake. "Women give him a 23-point advantage on security, and that's what's really driving their vote."

Particularly over the past month, the president gets credit for making the war in Iraq part of the war on terror in many women's minds. While women used to give Senator Kerry an advantage on the Iraq war, they now give Bush a 10-point advantage, Ms. Lake says. And, she adds, "even though they give Kerry a 16-point advantage on the economy, they're not focused on it."
---
From a Domocratic polster yet. Ouch! that's gotta hurt!

Latinos: (http://www.hispaniconline.com/pol&opi/report/Latinoreport.pdf)
The Latino Vote for Bush in Historical Context
According to Voter News Service Exit Polls, George W. Bush received 35% of the Latino vote. This represented a significant improvement over the 1996 Republican presidential candidate, Bob Dole’s 21%. From 1988 to 1996 the Republican presidential candidates averaged 25% of the national Latino vote. George W. Bush’s 35% was 10 percentage points higher than this average. However, in the presidential races that Ronald Reagan ran and won (1980 and 1984) the average Latino vote for Reagan was 36%, very similar to what Bush received in 2000.

The Latino Vote for Gore in Historical Context
Gore received 62% of Latino votes cast in 2000, falling short of President Clinton’s 72% in 1996. However, in the 1992 presidential election, Clinton received 61% of the Latino vote. Reform Party candidate Ross Perot captured 14% of the Latino vote in the 1992 election.
---

Doesn't look like Reps have had the lions share of the Latino vote in the past. You may be mistaking the entire Latino vote for the Cuban vote in S. FL. which is strongly Rep. While this info doesn't reflect current trends it looks like GW will improve on the 2000 numbers with Latinos.

Young People: (again I'll just give you the deadline, read it for yourself)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4063502/site/newsweek/

Though it’s not clear who they’ll vote for, most 18- to 29-year-olds say for now, they’re behind both the president and the war in Iraq
---

This would be a turn around 2 hander from the free throw line. (then hanging from the rim before the glass shatters)

And I don't fall under any "ideology" as much as you'd hope. I believe some conservative things, some liberal things. I'm a moderate, but I think this president has royally fucked over the country.

Well I guess we have some common ground. I am basically a conservative (Reaganist really) who supports targetted Affirmative Action and Gay rights.

Fucked Over? How so. please elaborate.

Want some fuckovers?

Clinton: Failed to address the problem of terrorists after multiple attacks on US soil and US interests. Result 9/11. Read it here from a guy with more contacts in the muslim world than anyone, Mansoor Ijaz: http://www.nationalreview.com/nr_comment/nr_comment042903.asp

Also, I have to add a qualifier to this or I would not be intellectually honest.
I doubt whether he could have gotten any support in Congress for military action against Al Qaeda prior to 9/11. The partisan climate in Wash. would not have allowed it. Also when he got caught getting a hummer in the Oval Office that sealed his fate. I whole heartedly supported his effort in Kosovo even though the Reps called it Wagging the Dog. Can you imaging what would have happened if he had proposed to invade Afghanistan? (even Rummy agrees with this)

Clinton: Failure to enforce the law.
His failure to enforce securities laws resulted in the corporate scandals that GW is bearing the blame for. All these companies that went under filed those reports as far back as 1998. When GW took over they started enforcing the law and WHAM! Look what they found. Therefore we can lay a certain amount of the job loss situation right a Bill's feet. (Just who is in the pockets of big corporations?)

Lastly I ask you this. How many private American citizens are dead in the last four years at the direct hands of the federal government? 0. During the Clinton years I count 86. 84 people burned to death in Waco and 2 shot in cold blood in Ruby Ridge, ID. Were these people terrorists? Were they hardened criminals? Just what was thier crime? They were Christians who owned guns.

Now today we see that the Democrates have brought out thier Storm Troopers to intimidate Republican voters and campaign workers.
http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=34991

All together now, Hail Kerry!