PDA

View Full Version : Vote or Die, who will you vote for on Nov. 2

beastie_boy8266
10-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Kerry, for me, Bush is a dog eating son of a bitch mother fu**er.

Clarence89
10-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Most likely Kerry, I think that beastie fans should form there own opinions on the upcoming election, instead of just listening to the beasties though. No offense to the Beasties there my all time favorite band. I just don't think we should be soo influenced politically by them.

Documad
10-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Heads up! People are going to yell at you for posting in this section.

Kerry, btw.

beastie_boy8266
10-14-2004, 08:19 PM
true, Im just going for Kerry because all Bush cares about is the economy, example: Afhganistan, It was NOT for our safety from al queda, the main reason was to put in a bullshit pipeline for gas, and while he planned that, Osama got away and Bush went after Sadam who didn't do jack shit to us. I hate Bush with fury, he should burn in hell. :D

Brass_Munkey
10-14-2004, 08:22 PM
The whole ideology behind Vote or Die is totally misplaced. The real montra of this election should be

Get Out and Get Informed...We need educated youth getting to the polls to voice an opinion that is up-to-date and actually knows what they're voting for.

This whole Vote or Die thing has been way overblown and totally too hyped..

beastie_boy8266
10-14-2004, 08:36 PM
I know but I couldn't think of another slogan sorry

MarkedCube
10-14-2004, 08:47 PM
Hhhmmm lets see...

I agree that we should get rid of Saddam, this should of been done a long time ago and finally it is done. But I didn't like how we just rushed into it. I didn't know which side I'm on before the debates, but Kerry said what I was always telling people. I support attacking Saddam, but Bush just did it the wrong way and everyone is paying for it :( We didn't get enough allies, didn't have enough resources and now we all are paying for Bush's stupidity. He did this with his own hands and made the Beastie produce one of their worst tracks ever (n)

"Its two thousand four and John Kerry is the one to vote for!"

beastie_boy8266
10-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Saddam was NOT a REAL threat! At the time he wanted to go after Iran for them having weapons. If Bush would've stayed with Afganistan Osama would be dead, and then move to helping someone else. "Saddam is a threat to the U.S." Bush then what about Russia, North Korea, Cuba, etc. They can be threats to, (even if they are small) so why go after Iraq of all countries? Because of your dumb ass daddy couldn't do the job?! Huh?! Where are the weapons of Mass Destruction you said he had? There are none! So thanks to your stupid accusation over 1000 sodiers are dead. If you wanted WOMD, then go after countries that you know for a fact that they have. Jeez Bush, a president we did not elect, Bush.............. from.......... now on anything you say, I'll just say, "I wipe a monkey's ass with what you say Bitch!!!!!!"

sethomas
10-14-2004, 09:26 PM
Thank you. Vote or Die is the stupidest slogan in the history of time.

bad boy for life. ;)

sethomas
10-14-2004, 09:41 PM
I blame P. Diddy. For everything, actually, but definitely for that slogan.

"how you livin' Biggie Smalls.....?" = the coolest thing P. Diddy ever did. [besides ripping that stupid making the band show up] ok ok, and running that marathon, that was kinda dope. (y)

sethomas
10-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Meh...

....damn i cant please ya huh? sorry ......im a Biggie fan, and a runner. :o

sethomas
10-14-2004, 09:54 PM
And I'm neither. But that's okay, we can still be friends.

word. ok ok..i found another positive on Puffy....he did make the Midnight Mauraders cover! huuhhh....huhhhh?? (y)

sethomas
10-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Really? Okay, maybe he's not all bad...

(lb) (lb) (lb) yayyy i win! :confused: ;)

Egg Man
10-14-2004, 10:21 PM
If i was in America, I would vote kerry. Even though neither of them are seem to be good presidents Kerry is easily the lesser of two evils.

sethomas
10-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Kerry, for me, Bush is a dog eating son of a bitch mother fu**er.

Eric B 4 president. (y)

paulk
10-14-2004, 10:42 PM
The whole ideology behind Vote or Die is totally misplaced. The real montra of this election should be

Get Out and Get Informed...We need educated youth getting to the polls to voice an opinion that is up-to-date and actually knows what they're voting for.

This whole Vote or Die thing has been way overblown and totally too hyped..

I was going to make a thread about this.

If the thing was "Get out and get informed", though, their Republicrat candidate would lose.

59 Chrystie St.
10-15-2004, 12:00 AM
JFK2K4