PDA

View Full Version : Should the Favorites threads die?

adam_f
10-22-2004, 03:47 PM
I've noticed an influx of them lately, and it's blowing my mind.

bobbydigital
10-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey!!!! I don't see anything about tomato bisk!!!!!!!!!

ms.peachy
10-22-2004, 04:43 PM
spelling buddy says, "bisque"

3 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups water
4 pounds tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and cut into pieces
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
6 whole cloves
1 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup medium or whipping cream

Instructions
Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and toss to coat. Stir over medium heat until the onion is tender. Sprinkle on the flour and continue stirring over medium heat until the mixture foams. Stir in the water and bring to a boil. Measure out 3/4 cup of the tomato pieces and set aside. Add the remaining tomato pieces to the boiling mixture. Stir in the brown sugar and cloves. Reduce the heat and cook, uncovered, at the gentle bubble for 30 minutes.

Transfer to a food mill and force through. Return to the saucepan and stir in the reserved tomato pieces. Blend in the salt, pepper, and cream. Place over medium heat and warm gently, but do not boil.

Yield: 6 servings

bobbydigital
10-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Thank you. I'm dumb.

lil richard
10-22-2004, 05:20 PM
I've been Waiting and waiting and still I get no respone on how to make egg nogg :mad:

adam_f
10-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Were you calling me lame, Michi? If you were, I'm fine with it.

lil richard
10-22-2004, 05:41 PM
I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you . :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.
Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

jabumbo
10-23-2004, 08:56 PM
adam = little bitch

ms peachy = rocks my world

adam_f
10-23-2004, 09:00 PM
jabumbo= punkass who can't seem to get me out of his head

jabumbo
10-23-2004, 09:42 PM
jabumbo= punkass who can't seem to get me out of his head

i have lots of love to give...

and when you keep popping up with crap threads in my forum, then we have business

adam_f
10-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Your forum? It seems as if your forum responds more to my shit than your little "Anyone got a recipe for PB&J' shit threads.

adam_f
10-23-2004, 09:50 PM
No, I don't cook. I did the poptart thing, which is the extent of my cooking ability.

I guess I'm just a dick.

edit: jabumbo and I always do this. It's assumed by now.

adam_f
10-23-2004, 09:53 PM
It's the cocaine.

adam_f
10-24-2004, 06:02 AM
I don't care. Do whatever you want.

bgirl_jess
10-24-2004, 11:22 AM
nope. I like them