PDA

View Full Version : MTV news:Grand Royal shutdown

anger
10-23-2004, 10:40 AM
The photo of Mike on MTV news website (re: Grand Royal washout) was frankly frightening. This poor man needs help and I am disappointed in Adam and Adam for even considering a tour. There is life without drugs, fat stacks, and the adoration of children. Let this touring three-ring circus sideshow end.

anger
10-23-2004, 11:06 AM
I am talking about:I used to see these guys all the time walking around in regular society when I lived in Utah and Mike looks frighteningly thin and appears unhealthy.

Parkey
10-23-2004, 11:42 AM
Just because an American isn't overweight...doesn't mean he's unhealthy.
:D That made me laugh (y)

pass_the_mic
10-23-2004, 12:03 PM
i don't feel that it is anybodys business if Mike D. is skinny, fat, or just right in the middle.

Gabriely
10-23-2004, 12:31 PM
this thread is weird

HighPlainsDrift
10-23-2004, 12:42 PM
anger please go away
and

never

come

back to the board

Shazam_21
10-26-2004, 10:30 AM
anger please go away
and

never

come

back to the board
and leave the big mac and fries alone

b boys
10-26-2004, 10:53 AM
He really doesn't look healthy - I know it's really not my place to say that, but that's what I honestly think. Not that it's any of our business anyways.

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 11:01 AM
Who is anyone to judge? Maybe you are jealous or need to lose weight or something. I am thin and have been my whole life. Thats because I am active. Touring is hard and being famous is too because punks like you stare way too far into a real individual. So you saw him healthy in Utah, well, fuck off cause you probably will never get to see him again. In Mikes defense, I have been judged for my lifestyle, weight, fame, money, ideas etc...and all one can do is keep on keepin on. I am sure A and A have his back...they have been doin this for a bit now. If MTV scares you then watch BET or VHI, but you cannot assume anything -- especially from TV....damn, some people are so influences by the mass media that it is scary, Mike's not scary, Media is scary... Respect Everytime, DUBLIRIE (!) (!) :mad:

lillicalane
10-26-2004, 01:31 PM
If anything, all the boys look a bit tired and reasonably so. Contrary to popular believe, touring isn't exactly easy work. Keeping up with time contraints, diet, lack of sleep could all be effecting him/ all of them.

anger
10-28-2004, 11:46 AM
It is probably hard to run a record company if you are "tired".

RUBen1off
10-28-2004, 01:31 PM
If anything, all the boys look a bit tired and reasonably so. Contrary to popular believe, touring isn't exactly easy work. Keeping up with time contraints, diet, lack of sleep could all be effecting him/ all of them.
I sort of agree....when I saw them a couple of weeks ago...during the Intergalactic in the crowd, Yauch was walking back down the stairs and gave this "Man, I'm exhausted" look.
But Mike has just lost a lot of weight. I don't care either way....as long as I don't catch whatever he has.

lillicalane
10-28-2004, 01:56 PM
I don't care either way....as long as I don't catch whatever he has.

That was so wrong and funny at the same time.