PDA

View Full Version : MTV Latin Music Awards repeat on Oct. 30

liberty_a320
10-26-2004, 05:23 AM
MTV (US) will be replaying an hour of the awards ceremony on Sat., Oct . 30 at 11 pm EST. Thought this would be good to know, especially for people like me who don't have MTV2. :)

Click here (http://www.musicstation.com/cgi-bin/rotv/rotv_cgi?search_type=artist_exact&sort_by=artist&type=tv&search=150378) for more info.

liberty_a320
10-27-2004, 02:32 AM
Yup, you're right, M... "Sabotage" and "Ch-Check It Out." :)

liberty_a320
11-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Dang, I forgot to tune in for this! Has anyone seen video or audio of it on the hub or elsewhere?

Haven't seen any so far. I'm sure it'll be on the hub sometime soon...

Awesome performace. They utilized the Matrix-looking effect as a transition between "Ch-Check It Out" and "Sabotage." Also, a blast of Silly String and confetti during the climax of "Sabotage." (y)

canucklehead200
11-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Haven't seen any so far. I'm sure it'll be on the hub sometime soon...

Awesome performace. They utilized the Matrix-looking effect as a transition between "Ch-Check It Out" and "Sabotage." Also, a blast of Silly String and confetti during the climax of "Sabotage." (y)

aww that sounds soooo amazing, i gotta see this, my 2nd favourite band "Incubus" was on earlier...btw i saw the incubus clip online, so there shouldb e a clip of the beasties somewhere on the net,,,if you know of one please let us know

facedownfall
12-03-2004, 02:39 PM
I was out of town for this. I've seen the clip of this on MTV.com, anybody have it for download though? I'd like to add it to my collection.

ncee
12-06-2004, 01:51 AM
so would i.. havent been able to find it.