PDA

View Full Version : the freakin pie was delicious

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 11:07 AM
The pie I made yesterday turned out awesome.
Granny Smith Apples
Cinnamon and Sugar
Bake it for 45 minutes at 425
and walla, homemade pie for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Try it, someone may like it. Peace ;)

b boys
10-26-2004, 11:11 AM
-cracks up- I'll be sure to do that, you described it damn well.

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 11:21 AM
what, am I a comedian now? (straight laughter) Now I must decide what to make today. Having the oven helps to heat my house in this freakin ice death state I live in. Peace Pot and Microdot. :o

b boys
10-26-2004, 11:28 AM
Hm, you could bake something - such as cookies? Ah, too easy.

Or a baked Alaskan. Muhaha!

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 11:43 AM
well, this is whats on the burner now. Potatoe Leek soup
all organic, and yes I am makin it from scratch....I am also organizing what I like to call Scratch Fest 2004 -- djing and cook offs

I will make some cookies too. good idea

would you like to come to the Fest? It is Saturday night at a Club called Drink
there are mad dj's. You are welcome if you keep your mind open. :o :) :p

b boys
10-26-2004, 11:55 AM
I think I heard my mom blabbin' about that soup before. Whoa, I hope it turns out for you. HAHA! Cook-offs, that sounds fly. How'd you get to organize that?

Heh, cookies are the shit, anytime, anyplace, anyday.

Hm, thank you for inviting me! We probably live at two different ends of the world though. :o

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 11:59 AM
yeah, but global vibes still happen, you know? the soup is coming along just fine. I was a little interrupted by the neighbor calling to tell me that my dog was over on her porch. thank goodness for nice neighbors. My dog is so cute, but loves to run. In the city that can be dangerous. the wolf in her gets her pumped to find the woods. So, your mom makes soup?

b boys
10-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Mhm, I get you. Ha, good for you. Is that so? Hm, at least you got your dog back. Cats are rad animals, I think more than dogs. Muahahaha! Where exactly do you live?

Yes she does. She cooks quite a bit. I'm still not trusted with the stove though. :mad: Grr. That means I can't make soup. :(

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 12:09 PM
Your not allowed on the stove? Well, try reading my new book called the art of makin soup. It will be in stores in Canada asap. I just moved to the Mid West From the South. What part of Canada are you in. I love BC and I haven't been to Montreal for a while now. I am pretty close to Quebec and Toronto.

b boys
10-26-2004, 12:12 PM
No. It's not fair. -pouts- I use it when she's not here... shhhhh! Heh. I'm in Ontario. I really don't like Canada. Everyone thinks it's so great, well I don't. When you think of it you think of like...... beavers and stupid stuff. It's annoying.

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 12:14 PM
I feel ya, everyone thinks the states are the bomb but really, its piled here. Beavers hugh? Where I am at peeps are like viewing wolverines and elk and junk. I wont tell your mom if you don't tell mine that I spiked her coffee with Kalua.........................syke.

b boys
10-26-2004, 12:18 PM
I agree.

No, we don't have many beavers in the area where I am, but in other places, yes. Here... I don't really pay attention to what goes on. We have rapists on the lose a lot. -shudders- ROFL! We've all spiked our parent's drinks before, I just know it.

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 12:23 PM
Lets make a pact, if you spike hers, I promise to spike mine...........my volleyball that is -- he he -- ok, enough of my so called comedy act, I have to get back to cooking. I have an appatizer going too and then I am finally going to make my famous Thai Curry for supper......wow, I think I will have enough food in my belly to go out and play pool and have some brews too. I hope not to fall on my face. I think I will hit my regular spot, then check on the tattoo parlor, then have a night cap with a movie ------- or I will just straight up rage till dawn...can't decide. :cool:

b boys
10-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Muhahaha! I think I may just spike it for the hell of it.

I'm so jealous! I have school tommrow. :mad: But I didn't go today. Thank god.

ms.peachy
10-26-2004, 02:23 PM
That recipe is a masterpiece of minimalism! It's like a neo-cubist poem of an apple pie.

dublirie04
10-26-2004, 03:52 PM
why thank you peachy....I just had another piece....mmm delicious.......and it does go well with the chicken. :)

jabumbo
10-26-2004, 10:52 PM
and your crust? thats all that matters in an apple pie

dublirie04
10-27-2004, 10:09 AM
sometimes I make a graham cracker and honey crispy type of deal, but this type was straight outta the box baby. Well, I thawed it first then unrolled it then put one on the bottom, put the fillings in and one on the top, then poked holes it it with a fork then dabbled a little cin and sugar and finally pinched the sides together to get that little wavy edge.