PDA

View Full Version : Worst Live Band

bdavid
10-28-2004, 06:15 AM
I once had the misfortune of seeing the Spin Doctors at a free college concert. The dude kept stopping the show to complain about people moshing. "Stop it man. We don'y play mosh music"

Dude, they were drunk college students. Eventually people threw a bunch of crap at him.

yeahwho
10-28-2004, 06:29 AM
One time this chick and I snuck into a show, we ran right into the middle of the 14,000 capacity Coliseum in Seattle, houselights were up and the band was playing some horrible shit, big haired babes were up on muttoned haired dudes shoulders everybody seemed to be digging it, me and wendy looked at each and thought WTF? We headed out and looked at the marquee, that band was none other than,

REO Speedwagon

b0Z
10-28-2004, 06:52 AM
about 3 weeks ago a friend and i went to see "provocative art rock duo" selfish cunt in stoke-on-trent. we got there at 7pm as doors were meant to open at 7:30 it was fucking freezing and they didnt open up until around fucking 9pm. we were then blessed with the news that they werent coming on until 1am and all other bands were running late. so we decided to wait through 4 support acts which were really awful until 1:40am. on they come, the vocalist wearing nothing but a pair of tights and a ripped black shirt parading around the stage, throwing the microphone stand at a door and fucking yelping over some fuzzy guitar riff. we left after about three songs as we really needed to get home and the fact that it was shockingly complete bollocks in my opinion (n)

selfish cunt = entertaining on record and a fucking shambles live

Mary-Kate
10-28-2004, 06:52 AM
I went and saw Wave once (n) (n)

Betty_808
10-28-2004, 09:15 AM
In Toronto i had the misfortune of hearing Smash Mouth when they opened for Lenny Kravitz in '99

(n)

cosmo105
10-28-2004, 09:56 AM
probably not the worst band i've seen, but the violent femmes sucked big time at BFD this year. it was so disappointing. i was such a big fan when i was a kid...to see them so old..."jamming"...seriously. it was sad. everyone was sort of looking around uncomfortably, feeling embarrassed for them.
you can't sing about teen angst when you're pushing god knows what.

pshabi
10-28-2004, 10:00 AM
I went and saw Wave once (n) (n)
How about your girl Ashlee? Is she good live? (n)

pshabi
10-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Run DMC at 2000 Tibetan Freedom Concert was the worst 40 minute set I've ever seen.

And before you rail me, you haven't seen them recently, so shut up.

It was disappointing for me but I have to admit, I was booing, and I wanted them off of the stage because it was ruining my time.

That bad.

cosmo105
10-28-2004, 10:01 AM
How about your girl Ashlee? Is she good live? (n)
she's got some killer choreography (y)

pshabi
10-28-2004, 10:02 AM
For real, she can jig like a motherfucker

she's got some killer choreography (y)

mickill
10-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Most of the rap concerts that I've been to were horrible.

Rap acts generally suck live, with the exception of an elite few (The Roots, Outkast, Run DMC, Tribe, KRS, Beasties....basically most old(er) school cats). All new rappers pretty much blow when they perform in front of an audience. Crowd-rocking used to be a requisite for real emceeing credibility, but nowwww....not so much. Even dudes like Wu Tang, Nas, Eminem, Snoop and 2Pac have struggled with putting on good live shows. Most of the time there's just way too many people on stage and you can't understand shit, and other times, the rapper just has very little to offer in the way of stage presence. Either way, rappers need to step it up.

Betty_808
10-28-2004, 10:31 AM
I have seen Del 4 times live..and once with Hiero
those were excellent shows
(y)

Parkey
10-28-2004, 10:35 AM
I saw Sonic Youth at Glastonbury a few years ago and they were AWFUL. I mean really really bad. It didn't help they were on after Al Green who had charmed us all.

mickill
10-28-2004, 10:46 AM
I have seen Del 4 times live..and once with Hiero
those were excellent shows
(y)

There are definite exceptions to the whole "rappers suck live" gospel I'm spewing...I saw the Alkaholiks once and they really rocked it. Also, whenever a dj is really involved, it can seriously change the face of the entire show.

I saw the Pharcyde once, though, and they just blew.

RUBen1off
10-28-2004, 10:59 AM
Which Pharcyde? Before labcabinpieceofshitwearegoingdownhillandyoucantell bythisgarbagewecallournewrecord or after? I've seen them 3 times. 2 times were good. Once was bad, but that was just a bad night overall.

I saw Cypress Hill (which actually happened to be with the Pharcyde) and they were terrible. It was the worst show I had ever seen.

Then years later I saw them again (with the Pharcyde again) and they were on the dime.

mickill
10-28-2004, 11:49 AM
I saw Pharcyde when they were still pretty fresh out the box (Pre-LabCabbin). I guess they were still on their Good Life Cafe shit, and that just didn't translate very well to a larger crowd, maybe. It was outdoors too, so maybe they just needed a more intimate environment to get down in. I know that they've put on some good shows, though....just not that day, I guess. There were a few too many lulls and stops between songs.

bdavid
10-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Man, was I disappointed in Labcabincalifornia. I had such high hopes.

NicRN77
10-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Jane's Addiction at Lollapalooza 2003 was terrible. I was so looking forward to seeing them and Perry's voice sucked.

RUBen1off
10-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Man, was I disappointed in Labcabincalifornia. I had such high hopes.
I hear that....I even tried forcing myself to like it last year, but still hate it. Actually I don't like any of their other albums. I only like Bizarre Ryde and a couple of guest appearances here and there.

bennyman
10-28-2004, 04:58 PM
worst shows i've ever seen were; coal chamber, and method man/ redman

Mido
10-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Blue Skies at War. They opened for Death From Above 1979. I couldn't bear to listen to them, so I waited outside until they were done.

Space
10-28-2004, 05:22 PM
blues explosion

like2_drink
10-28-2004, 05:38 PM
i dunno if there really this bad cause i've only ever seen them on t.v. but hoobastank seem to suck

Documad
10-28-2004, 05:41 PM
Of all time, probably Olivia Newton John (I was young). Lately, Liz Phair (what was I thinking?)

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
10-28-2004, 05:47 PM
blink 182 sucks live.

paulb
10-28-2004, 05:51 PM
i wasnt really into God Forbid at Ozzfest... but, i wouldnt call them worst..

b-grrrlie
10-28-2004, 05:51 PM
I walked out of Toyah's concert once.

beastie fresh
10-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Linkin Park Live is so unbearable, I wouldnt go to one of their free concerts (n)

kingadrock
10-28-2004, 07:52 PM
to be honest the worst live performance i ever saw was Talib Kweli last tuesday at the beastie tampa show. The beasties were great, but i couldn't stand listening to Talib. I'll give him credit he flows very well. But every damn song sounded exactly the same and he kept saying "yeah tampa the beasties and kweli" or something like that. he must have said that 20 times during his performance. me and my friend were getting ready to cut our ears off but luckily he didn't stay on stage for that long. even though the crowd had their hands up you could tell they weren't really feeling it, because once the boys and MMM came onstage the level of energy exploded.

J-Syxx
10-28-2004, 09:11 PM
labcabinpieceofshitwearegoingdownhillandyoucantell bythisgarbagewecallournewrecord or after?
(n) Uh, Labcabin is a good record. In fact, many think its their best record. Lay off the hatertots. Hell, I even enjoyed Plain Rap and Chapter One pretty well.

J-Syxx
10-28-2004, 09:14 PM
to be honest the worst live performance i ever saw was Talib Kweli last tuesday at the beastie tampa show. The beasties were great, but i couldn't stand listening to Talib. I'll give him credit he flows very well. But every damn song sounded exactly the same and he kept saying "yeah tampa the beasties and kweli" or something like that. he must have said that 20 times during his performance. me and my friend were getting ready to cut our ears off but luckily he didn't stay on stage for that long. even though the crowd had their hands up you could tell they weren't really feeling it, because once the boys and MMM came onstage the level of energy exploded.
Yea, I saw he live once. I don't think he was that great or that bad live, but Of course my opinion may be skewed was pissed off the whole time anyways because I actually came to see MF Doom who was opening and missed most of his set because of this bullshit line. The stupid preppy fucks who were there to see Kweli weren't giving him any love either.

bennyman
10-29-2004, 04:12 PM
hoobastank sucks bad! i had to sit through them to catch 311. since the tour was for the last album ( garbage imo ) they kinda sucked too.

lethal_apricot
10-29-2004, 04:15 PM
InMe

and it was my birthday

what a shame

RUBen1off
10-29-2004, 05:16 PM
(n) Uh, Labcabin is a good record. In fact, many think its their best record. Lay off the hatertots. Hell, I even enjoyed Plain Rap and Chapter One pretty well.
I'm sorry you have bad taste. You might want to get that checked out.

Opinions are like assholes........

J-Syxx
10-29-2004, 07:57 PM
I'm sorry you have bad taste. You might want to get that checked out.

Opinions are like assholes........
Nobody hates on Labcabin. Maybe its one degree lest godly than Bizzare Ride, but good god, shut up. Drop, Run, Pharcyde, Hustle that album was consistantly dope. Jay Dee and all the MCs were definantly doing their thing. Maybe you should stick to Alternative Rock or whatever you were listeing to before you decided to give hip hop a try.

Spanishbomb808
10-30-2004, 12:25 AM

Yeah, Ahmed Khalid is pretty banal. Over here he said "Yeah, SAN DIEGO! B-boys and B-girls! Beastie Boys in San Diego!"

And it just went on like that.

Anyhoo, I hate the Spin Doctors. I believe that they are crap-laden bafoons.

"Little miss, little miss, little miss LOAD OF SHIT."

Damn 90s jam bands.

rootsound1
10-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Exodus {Impact tour]
They were headlining and Suicidal Tendencies fucked em all up!

shes crafty
10-30-2004, 10:47 AM
I saw "new order" ... Actually i did'nt I fell asleep.

IloveMikeD*
10-30-2004, 11:18 AM
blink 182 sucks live.

Unfortuanaly they do! They said in an interview they NEVER practice only Travis ~ But I love them to death they are so HOT!

RUBen1off
10-30-2004, 03:49 PM
Nobody hates on Labcabin. Maybe its one degree lest godly than Bizzare Ride, but good god, shut up. Drop, Run, Pharcyde, Hustle that album was consistantly dope. Jay Dee and all the MCs were definantly doing their thing. Maybe you should stick to Alternative Rock or whatever you were listeing to before you decided to give hip hop a try.
You are an idiot. You are telling me to shut up because I don't like something that you do. I forgot, everyone must like the same thing. Thanks for reminding me.
Maybe nobody YOU know hates on Labcabin, but I know plenty of people that don't like it. Just like I know plenty of people that love it....either way, it doesn't change my opinion...I still think its terrible compared to Bizzare Ride.
And by the way, I was "giving hip hop a try" since I was 8 years old back in 1984.

Spanishbomb808
10-31-2004, 09:29 PM
I saw "new order" ... Actually i did'nt I fell asleep.

Heh.

Disk 4 of the Retro compilation demonstrates a trully dismal live band. But I figure they included that disk out of hillarity. I mean, listen to how they slaughter "Age of Consent," for cryin' out loud...

J-Syxx
11-01-2004, 12:08 PM
You are an idiot. You are telling me to shut up because I don't like something that you do. I forgot, everyone must like the same thing. Thanks for reminding me.
Maybe nobody YOU know hates on Labcabin, but I know plenty of people that don't like it. Just like I know plenty of people that love it....either way, it doesn't change my opinion...I still think its terrible compared to Bizzare Ride.
And by the way, I was "giving hip hop a try" since I was 8 years old back in 1984.
You're opinion is wrong. You can not like it, but that doesn't make it terrible music. Thats what I hate about some people, they miss-interpret their personal preferences for facts on soething's quality. I don't like Led Zeplin, does that mean they suck? And of course I'm going to challenge you on your "opinion," this is a hip hop related message board, if you didn't care that much about hip hop you probably wouldn't be here posting about it. Especially when you're "opinion" is supported by zero facts, although I doubt you could even articulate why its bad.

bdavid
11-01-2004, 12:40 PM
Yeah, but Labcabin...... I don't know. Lyrically, it just doesn't ever hit the home run. I liken it to "The Inner Minds Eye" by L.O.N.S.

RUBen1off
11-01-2004, 01:29 PM
You're opinion is wrong.
This made me laugh. How can you state that my "opinion is wrong"? That is about as stupid as you taking me seriously when I said you have bad taste.
It is an opinion. No matter what you say, there is nothing that can either prove or disprove (is that a word?) if Labcabin is terrible or great. If you read my post, I said that I think it is terrible. Not that it has been officially stamped terrible by the mighty being that deems what is good and what is not.
Especially when you're "opinion" is supported by zero facts, although I doubt you could even articulate why its bad.
You are right here. I don't even know if I can give you "facts" on why I think it is terrible.
But I can give you a couple of reasons why.....it doesn't get me moving. Its kind of like when you are switching through radio stations, and you hear a bit of a song, if you don't like what you hear you move on to the next station, until you find something that gives you that feeling. You know the feeling I'm talking about, right? Unless of course you have to analyze everything to death before you can tell if you like it or not.
Like I said, I've tried to force myself to like the album because of what my friends tell me about the album....but it isn't happening.
I'd rather hear them being clowns and keeping the singing to a minimum. Thats the Pharcyde that I came to love. And that doesn't mean I'm not into progression.
With Bizarre Ride it was like they didn't take things to seriously and were just about having fun and I liked that. I didn't get the same feeling off of any of their other albums.

mickill
11-01-2004, 02:17 PM
You shouldn't even be justifying your point of view, man. You were right in the first place... dude's taste in music is ass.

Also, Labcabbin was a tremendous disappointment, not just to the fans, but critically, as well. Not that I give a shit about what critics say, but this is one of the few times that I agreed with them.

I agree with bdavid's analogy...I'd also add Black Sheep, Raekwon, Souls Of Mischief and Snoop as examples of hiphop artists that released similarly disappointing, while not necessarily horrible, sophmore albums after debuting with something a thousand times more brilliant.

Betty_808
11-01-2004, 03:45 PM
I agree with bdavid's analogy...I'd also add Black Sheep, Raekwon, Souls Of Mischief and Snoop as examples of hiphop artists that released similarly disappointing, while not necessarily horrible, sophmore albums after debuting with something a thousand times more brilliant.

hehe don't forget maestro fresh wes! *lol*

mickill
11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
hehe don't forget maestro fresh wes! *lol*

Actually, I think that Maestro's second album had it's moments. For real. And "Naah, Dis Kid Can't Be From Canada!", his third (and winner of the coveted 'wackest album title ever' award) was decent, too.

J-Syxx
11-01-2004, 04:21 PM
You are right here. I don't even know if I can give you "facts" on why I think it is terrible.
But I can give you a couple of reasons why.....it doesn't get me moving. Its kind of like when you are switching through radio stations, and you hear a bit of a song, if you don't like what you hear you move on to the next station, until you find something that gives you that feeling. You know the feeling I'm talking about, right? Unless of course you have to analyze everything to death before you can tell if you like it or not.
Like I said, I've tried to force myself to like the album because of what my friends tell me about the album....but it isn't happening.
I'd rather hear them being clowns and keeping the singing to a minimum. Thats the Pharcyde that I came to love. And that doesn't mean I'm not into progression.
With Bizarre Ride it was like they didn't take things to seriously and were just about having fun and I liked that. I didn't get the same feeling off of any of their other albums.
Singing? Thats Tre's style of MCing. And I was right, you haven't articulated anything. I'm sure it mostly breaks down to J-Swift beats vs. Jay Dee beats. Well, I like both producers, they are both masters of the craft. And I think maybe you are not into progression. I don't like how some groups get pidgeonholed, becasue certain people want them to release the same album 5 times. So if they marture as people they are expected to put on a phoney show to make people happy. Thats the reason why Beastie Boys, De La Soul, and nearly everyone else gets hated on.

J-Syxx
11-01-2004, 04:22 PM
, but Labcabin...... I don't know. Lyrically, it just doesn't ever hit the home run. I liken it to "The Inner Minds Eye" by L.O.N.S.
Now this just crazy-talk. T.I.M.E. is lyrically bonkers. In fact most of the lyrics just fly right over people's heads.

beastie fresh
11-01-2004, 04:50 PM
The fuck you doing checking out a 311 concert?

311 is an awesome band, and if you mistook 311 for meaning KKK, you got the wrong people

cosmo105
11-01-2004, 04:54 PM
who the hell said anything about that?

311 kind of really suck. sorry :(

oh yeah, uh...

i saw this crazy band Tilly's On The Wall or something opening for Rilo Kiley this weekend. their percussion was a girl tap dancing really hard. i'm not kidding. it was amazing and confusing at the same time. i still haven't made up my mind about them.

Clarence89
11-01-2004, 09:25 PM
I hear that....I even tried forcing myself to like it last year, but still hate it. Actually I don't like any of their other albums. I only like Bizarre Ryde and a couple of guest appearances here and there.

I think Labanacalifornia is a dope cd

J-Syxx
11-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Thats because it is a dope album. I think this thread is a good advertisement against crack.

drobertson420
11-11-2004, 07:31 AM
Boston was the most boring concert I've seen....

311 is really good live! I saw the Halloween 2003 show.

The new DVD "Live in New Orleans on 3-11 Day 2004" is a must-have.
They play 64 songs at one show! (2-dvd set)
A 5-hour show....need a lot of ginseng for that.

Also, The Dillinger Escape Plan sucked when they Opened for Mr. Bungle in Orlando.

Johanna
11-11-2004, 07:32 AM
Ashlee Simpson...

ericlee
11-11-2004, 09:29 AM
I really hate to say this but it's true.

Alice in Chains was one of my favorite bands but the 2 times I saw em live, Layne was so fucked up and wasn't singing worth a shit.

Out of all my live concerts I've been to, Alice in Chains were the worst, sad but true :(

stillill
11-12-2004, 04:34 AM
they do suck like crap live (n) :D
Wait, do you think that Blink 182 are good in the studio?

drobertson420
11-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Wait, do you think that Blink 182 are good in the studio?

ANYONE Can be good in the Studio.....

Live is the True Test!

Matt
11-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Also, The Dillinger Escape Plan sucked when they Opened for Mr. Bungle in Orlando.

Thats because when Dillinger Escape plan play live, they don't actually play, but rather do their own thing. Their fans will tell you that its supposed to be that way, and that it makes a good show, but that band has some dickhead fans.

stillill
11-13-2004, 03:15 AM
ANYONE Can be good in the Studio.....

Live is the True Test!

No. My point was that Blink 182 always suck. I understand that it is a test of a band that you enjoy on record, but some bands just plain suck.

happy.ness
11-13-2004, 03:33 AM
The Spinal Tap!!!
*muhahaha* ;)

Cashew
11-13-2004, 11:08 AM
Blink 182, Bleh. It was when the were first showing up on the scene, 6 or 7 years ago, I was excited... I shouldn't have been.

I was expecting Bad Religion, I got milli-vanilli...

drobertson420
11-14-2004, 09:07 PM
No. My point was that Blink 182 always suck. I understand that it is a test of a band that you enjoy on record, but some bands just plain suck.

True....

jay@RR2Killaloe
11-15-2004, 01:48 AM

HAHA, same thing here in ottawa...The only time i understood what he was saying is when he mentioned a major city....."MGFGHFKFefje 'Ottawa' JHFHfeuhvbhvhur 'Brooklyn" jerghwrgjhwgow"...lol

louise
11-15-2004, 02:23 AM
i don t know if anyone still knows them but rage against machine realy sucks live aswell ....i saw them in a festival (??) a few years ago...you didn t miss a thing... be happy ..don t throw your manny at it !! it doesnt sound the way you kwow it at all...... (n) (n)

triple_trouble9
11-16-2004, 01:09 PM
i dunno if there really this bad cause i've only ever seen them on t.v. but hoobastank seem to suck

Hoobastank, good on record, bad on stage. The second worst band live, gotta be Seether.

b0Z
11-16-2004, 04:17 PM
i once saw some band called the Voodoo Glowskulls supporting someone

it was shite

beastiegirrl101
11-16-2004, 04:23 PM
I saw Erasure live and they suck. ;)

Stupid
11-16-2004, 04:26 PM
I saw A promise ring (i think thats the name) and they were really bad

DandyFop
11-17-2004, 08:16 PM
who the hell said anything about that?

311 kind of really suck. sorry :(

oh yeah, uh...

i saw this crazy band Tilly's On The Wall or something opening for Rilo Kiley this weekend. their percussion was a girl tap dancing really hard. i'm not kidding. it was amazing and confusing at the same time. i still haven't made up my mind about them.

yeah they played with my room mate's band once. I never saw them but I heard a few songs off their album, they sounded pretty cool. That musta been a sight.

I hate 311 btw.

beastie fresh
11-17-2004, 08:19 PM
I hate 311 btw.

You suck, but everyone has their own opinion so..

DandyFop
11-17-2004, 08:24 PM
311 is some of the most boring repetitive crap my ears have ever heard.

It's right up there next to Jimmy Buffet on my list of crap-ass music.

anyway, to actually answer this question...I guess the worst live band I've seen was..uh...MC Hammer? I went with my grandma when I was like 11.

skinnybutphat
11-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Run DMC at 2000 Tibetan Freedom Concert was the worst 40 minute set I've ever seen.

It was disappointing for me but I have to admit, I was booing, and I wanted them off of the stage because it was ruining my time.

That bad.

Run: WHO ARE WE???
Crowd: *Unexcitedly* The kings of rock.

10 minutes later

Run: Do you know that we are the kings of rock?
Crowd: *yawns* That's already been established

That shit was terrible.

MuttertagFive
11-19-2004, 02:13 AM
worst live band .. hmm..

i'd say kid rock was awful, a pain in the ass.. some "skatepunk" band i dont even remember the name of, and maybe outkast ... bad!

the best live bands were probably skunk anansie, red hot chili peppers (!!), lauryn hill (for everyone who says hiphop bands suck live ;)), the libertines (!!!) and the strokes.

burbboi
03-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Up until about last year, the worst live performance I ever saw was the Smashing Pumpkins unfortunately.

The crown was taken by Queens of the Stone age last year. They opened up for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and they destroyed my FREAKING EARS. GOD AWFUL. All I thought when I saw them perform was "Stop fucking screaming you bastard!!"

DeLaO
03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
i don t know if anyone still knows them but rage against machine realy sucks live aswell ....i saw them in a festival (??) a few years ago...you didn t miss a thing... be happy ..don t throw your manny at it !! it doesnt sound the way you kwow it at all...... (n) (n)

I dunno man, they're Olympic Auditorium DVD looked like a pretty sweet show. Anyone I've talked to that's seen them really liked them too. I guess I'll never know though, ever.

Also

I really enjoy 311's first 3 albums but I really can't stand most of their newer stuff. They just took the same ideas and made gayer songs out of them. I'd still like to catch them on their tour this summer though.

WhoMoi?
03-23-2005, 09:02 PM

That bad.

Really? I saw them live at my university in 2000, and I thought they were great. This was particularly impressive because they were playing at the field house, which is basically a big gymnasium with absolutely terrible acoustics, and they still kicked ass. (y)
The only thing that sucked was that they were like an hour late, supposedly because they got lost on the way there.

Lord_Bisto
03-24-2005, 01:35 PM
50 Cent. He was whack!!

beastiegirl
03-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Really? I saw them live at my university in 2000, and I thought they were great. This was particularly impressive because they were playing at the field house, which is basically a big gymnasium with absolutely terrible acoustics, and they still kicked ass. (y)
The only thing that sucked was that they were like an hour late, supposedly because they got lost on the way there.

When I went to uni, unfortunately the only bands that played there were tribute acts! including steps, robbie williams..think the worst must've been the tribute stereophonics-even I can play guitar better than their guitarist and i've only been leaning for a month!

sarahd
03-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Up until about last year, the worst live performance I ever saw was the Smashing Pumpkins unfortunately."

Smashing Pumpkins suck live, the worst I have ever seen...........

WhoMoi?
03-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Smashing Pumpkins suck live, the worst I have ever seen...........

Wow, that's really disappointing and surprising to hear!
They were one of my favorite bands.

NY-Lady
04-03-2005, 04:27 AM
Oasis.

Penny Lane
04-03-2005, 05:34 AM
For me it was N.E.R.D, i saw them at a festival and Pharrell had competely lost his voice.. We couldnt hear him at all, and the other guy was just shouting things we couldnt hear either.. :rolleyes: