PDA

View Full Version : HAHA WE DID THE DAMN THING BUSH 2004!!

abdulmohammad
11-03-2004, 04:06 PM
I done told you whining motherfuckers a million times!! We had this shit on L O C K !!!

Anazi
Logic
Damaja
Assman
so on and so forth ...Enjoy the large GOP cock shoved deep within your throat!!

See you sorry bitches in 2008 when you'll lose again!!

May the sweaty sack of the entire GOP rest gently in the mouths of that fat fuck Michael Moore (who is undoubtedly wallowing in his dark depression brought on by his inability to sway a damn thing. Eating away his sorrows, expect massive weight gains within the next 24 hours, Krispy Kreme induced heart attack expected momentarily) fuck ACT, fuck MoveOn.org, fuck the Beastie Boys, fuck (insert your wackass band here), fuck CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Hollywood, and all the other whinyass liberal left.

I TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Ace42
11-03-2004, 04:24 PM
fuck ACT, fuck MoveOn.org, fuck the Beastie Boys, fuck (insert your wackass band here), fuck CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Hollywood, and all the other whinyass liberal left.

"Fuck everyone who knew what they were talking about! They told us not to do it, BUT WE WENT AND DID IT ANYWAY!"

Said the little boy, right before he was consumed in flame when his bonfire erupted.

sheezymyneezy88
11-03-2004, 04:34 PM
I think that some people should invest in psychiatry sessions.

Baraka
11-03-2004, 09:25 PM
abdulmohammad (http://www.doingsomething.com/sureshots/Fern.jpg)

Oh wait, this would be more appropriate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll).

I hope you get drafted. I really do.

And oh yeah, what is the point of this thread? Maybe it's just me, but this forum can be such trash.

59 Chrystie St.
11-03-2004, 09:30 PM
I done told you whining motherfuckers a million times!! We had this shit on L O C K !!!

Anazi
Logic
Damaja
Assman

May the sweaty sack of the entire GOP rest gently in the mouths of that fat fuck Michael Moore (who is undoubtedly wallowing in his dark depression brought on by his inability to sway a damn thing. Eating away his sorrows, expect massive weight gains within the next 24 hours, Krispy Kreme induced heart attack expected momentarily) fuck ACT, fuck MoveOn.org, fuck the Beastie Boys, fuck (insert your wackass band here), fuck CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Hollywood, and all the other whinyass liberal left.

So when are you heading over to Iraq to fight for their liberation ? Bahhaaaa.
Nice goatee, Durst.

scottbe
11-03-2004, 09:36 PM
all these kerry fans cry like bitches- face it you lost

59 Chrystie St.
11-03-2004, 09:38 PM

No Kerry fans here.
Everyone lost.

Baraka
11-03-2004, 09:41 PM

Kerry fan? Hell no. I would've voted for the Green Party.

There is very little difference between Kerry and Bush. Sure, a Kerry administration would be much more sane than the bible-thumping/neo-cons who control your country. But Kerry is actually a compassionate conservative, whereas Bush is a Nazi Fascist.

ASsman
11-03-2004, 09:46 PM
Nicely put.

Schmeltz
11-04-2004, 01:49 AM
Has anyone else noticed the general trend among Bush supporters to draw vivid pictures of homosexual intercourse with their opponents? Lots of oral and anal penetration imagery. Makes me wonder what's on your mind, abdul. Sure explains a lot about the reluctance to legalize gay marriage though - the wellspring of homophobia is, after all, repression.

Documad
11-04-2004, 02:28 AM
Has anyone else noticed the general trend among Bush supporters to draw vivid pictures of homosexual intercourse with their opponents? Lots of oral and anal penetration imagery. Makes me wonder what's on your mind, abdul. Sure explains a lot about the reluctance to legalize gay marriage though - the wellspring of homophobia is, after all, repression.
Astute observation! While campaigning for Kerry yesterday, I was heckled by four white men in their 20s with their big bullhorn and a sad old car. They asked why my friend and I (both women) why we were for Kerry. We listed about 20 reasons. They paused for a long while, then said, "what about homosexuals?" I immediately said, "love 'em." That left them speechless. Eventually one of them said he would vote for Kerry if my friend and I kissed, and another made some lesbian crack (far off the mark there!). All they had to say about Bush was his opposition to homosexuals. It didn't play here (although sadly it played elsewhere). History will prove me right.

ASsman
11-04-2004, 08:17 AM
They are homophobes.

trésbienfem
11-04-2004, 10:25 AM
it's arrogance and idiocy like this that makes so many people hate the United States.

ASsman
11-04-2004, 10:29 AM
That, and killing people for oil?

pshabi
11-04-2004, 11:13 AM
It must be their "Christian" beliefs.

Whois
11-04-2004, 03:02 PM

Anazi
Logic
Damaja
Assman

...and there was a fifty percent chance that you'd be right, thanks for the coin toss.

Whois
11-04-2004, 03:03 PM
No Kerry fans here.
Everyone lost.

:cool: (y)

laserx54
11-04-2004, 03:09 PM
"Fuck the beastie boys"

Then what the hell are you doing here you fucking fascist????!

Bailey
11-04-2004, 03:23 PM

Anazi
Logic
Damaja
Assman

well im glad that you take such a healthy interest in politics and feel the need to gloat over things like this. you should come to england, we'll make you an member of parlement!

Whois
11-04-2004, 07:56 PM
"Enjoy the large GOP cock shoved deep within your throat!!"

So you're saying that you are a Log Cabin Republican?