PDA

View Full Version : Guess what! Bush won :D

freetibet
11-04-2004, 03:34 AM
HA HA HA *agiganticINYOURFACES*

All Your 1000 pages threads about CIA, Contras and Bin Laden-Bush family may go to hell now :rolleyes:

What a relief!

Don't worry, Your propaganda has a big chance of 'lying' the history in the future.....

*KerryGoSuckaPlowNahNahNah...* my fellow catholic...

That was my most mature thread ever ;]

And more seriously- I'm insanely happy. I hope the US stays tuff and kicks some more assholes. Today Iraq, tomorrow N. Korea and Putin on Saturday....;] I've put it in a Bush alike simple way, I know. US stays my fav country, excluding the only European country with the balls (e.g. to be pro Bush in general).....

I'd say 'peace' now 'cause I got nothing against You personally. In fact I like being slapped by DS ;] But You know - someone might think I'm anti-war....*pathetic*

Have a nice day!

Speedygee
11-04-2004, 03:42 AM
excluding the only European country with the balls (e.g. to be pro Bush in general)...

:D So funny!!! :D

hellojello
11-04-2004, 03:45 AM
And more seriously- I'm insanely happy.
nope, you're just insane.

Speedygee
11-04-2004, 04:02 AM
nope, you're just insane.

Yeah, that's probably right. :D

Whois
11-04-2004, 12:40 PM
HA HA HA *agiganticINYOURFACES*

All Your 1000 pages threads about CIA, Contras and Bin Laden-Bush family may go to hell now :rolleyes:

What a relief!

Don't worry, Your propaganda has a big chance of 'lying' the history in the future.....

*KerryGoSuckaPlowNahNahNah...* my fellow catholic...

That was my most mature thread ever ;]

And more seriously- I'm insanely happy. I hope the US stays tuff and kicks some more assholes. Today Iraq, tomorrow N. Korea and Putin on Saturday....;] I've put it in a Bush alike simple way, I know. US stays my fav country, excluding the only European country with the balls (e.g. to be pro Bush in general).....

I'd say 'peace' now 'cause I got nothing against You personally. In fact I like being slapped by DS ;] But You know - someone might think I'm anti-war....*pathetic*

Have a nice day!

That's it...get it out of your system, because you won't be gloating when you retire.

...but then neither will the rest of us.

ASsman
11-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Guess What? FUCK OFF!!

Gary Johnston : Derka derka derka, Muhammad Jihad.
Terrorist: Ohhh! Derka derka derka!
[Allows Gary into Terrorist hideout]