PDA

View Full Version : CONAN TONIGHT! MAKE SURE YOU WATCH!

Pootytang
11-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Beastie Boys live on Conan tonight yall. Just making yall remember this.

Fiorucci99
11-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Beastie Boys live on Conan tonight yall. Just making yall remember this.

Thanks Pooty!! I will def. be watching.
I wish I could have gone to see them tho. :(
I live in NY and have been to Conan a bunch of times....but of course not this time (n) .....its just my luck hehe :p

Yaumama
11-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Does ne 1 else know who is gunna be on Conan besides the boys?

sXe Boogaloo
11-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Does ne 1 else know who is gunna be on Conan besides the boys?

tonight conan welcomes pierce brosnan, paget brewster and a performance by BEASTIE BOYS!!! the fun starts at 12:37am. be there or be square! :p:D

conan (http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/index.html)

much love to you all
peace!

mdpayne
11-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Wow! Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot! (y)

Extra Cheese
11-12-2004, 10:49 AM
so how was this performance. it was way past my bedtime for me to see it.

rahntl
11-12-2004, 11:27 AM
"When they got on, I screamed, oooooH that's tight!!!! "
I am so happy today that I got to see them!
Well, I think they started out with Open Letter to NYC, then Right Right Now Now, then Doug E Fresh came out for SHAZAM. (Correct me if I am wrong...they did this all in one song? hmm..maybe they started with RRNN). MMM was scratching up some sweet sweet sounds, heaven in my ears. Doug E, AKA the human beatbox, was on top of his game per usual. I love to watch Adrock watch Doug E. Nuthin but respect.

Then Conan had them sit down for a SHORT SHORT interview. What was up with that? Even the boys were like, "that's it? You are only the second person to ever interview us after we played on a late show." MCA said to Conan, "You are from NY right?" And Conan was like "I grew up in Boston, Go Red Sox, it's obviously time to end this interview" It seemed Mike D was really the only one that seemed super jazzed to be there, he was waving like crazy to the audience. Yauch and Adrock seemed pretty quiet, although MCA was happy to explain that the tour was not a tour, but a "pageant". They also talked about the amazing mongrels.

I want MORE. Have fun in NY tonight, ya'll....I am jealous, dance and sing your hearts out for me. (y) :p :cool:

Fiorucci99
11-12-2004, 11:47 AM
OMG you guys,
so im in bed watching Conan, saw Pierce, saw the guy who complains in the recliner, after that, NOTHING!!
I feel alseep right before the Beasties came on, man i'm sooo pissed.

Can anyone tell me what they performed? Did they sit down and talk with Conan at all??? :confused:

adrocker
11-12-2004, 01:16 PM
For everyone who missed it like me, It should be replayed on comedy central today.

WhoMoi?
11-12-2004, 05:07 PM
" It seemed Mike D was really the only one that seemed super jazzed to be there, he was waving like crazy to the audience. Yauch and Adrock seemed pretty quiet, although MCA was happy to explain that the tour was not a tour, but a "pageant". They also talked about the amazing mongrels.

Yauch was very chatty. I noticed Adrock waving to the audience too. I thought they all seemed happy to be there. Adrock was just more in his own world for most of the interview until the end.

Trond E
11-12-2004, 07:17 PM
I just saw the thing on DVD. You can download the performance here: www.easytree.org