PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL WHO ARE GOING TO NASSAU..

beetle
11-12-2004, 12:50 PM
ok, so we all know by now how sad it is that they had to offer discount tix, and how it seems the show is still nowhere near sold out.
so, lets step it up tonight and be loud as all hell, us die hards will be there, i'm assuming mostly in the pit with me...sing along, dance lets do it up..i'm sure the boys will appreciate it..lets make some noise.

joepro
11-12-2004, 01:34 PM
I'd be willing to go... after all, 3 shows in one week would be awesome!
But I can't seem to be able to find a flight :confused:

BRock021603
11-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Some folks on board say not to be too close to the stage, as the sound is sort of weak there, and to be a bunch of rows back, like at least 10. Any suggestions? Have GA seats tonight. Hope its not too empty, don't people know what a great show they put on?

ams723
11-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I'll be there tonight! And I'll be as loud as I was at MSG! It's been a long time since I've seen them at Nassau. I can't wait...
I have GA tickets for the first time. But at Nassau everyone jumps the wall anyway. See everyone on the floor!
HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! :)

I'mTheMacaroni
11-12-2004, 05:29 PM
That's insane about having to sell discount tickets. I'd walk there from Canada if I made it in time. I could go for another performance this week.

Bourgie
11-12-2004, 06:53 PM
I was going to go, but my mom at last minute decided not to let my cousin take me and my friend all the way to Long Island for the show, and she wasn't taking us so that left us with nothing.

She thinks I'm being selfish because I just went to the MSG one and then I wanted to go to the Nassau one. She's right in a way....