PDA

View Full Version : Locusts hit Israel

D_Raay
11-21-2004, 01:55 AM
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/503877.html
The wave of locusts that hit Israel over the weekend intensified Saturday evening, with a fresh swarm of relatively large locusts being spotted over the southern city of Eilat and with the insects reaching as far north as the southern section of the Dead Sea.

"I warned you to stop calling yourselves my chosen people!" -- Booming voice from the clouds

Funkaloyd
11-21-2004, 02:23 AM
This is obviously a sign that Israel shouldn't withdraw from the West Bank.

Space
11-21-2004, 02:34 AM
no point in the dumbest thread ever.

D_Raay
11-21-2004, 11:17 AM
It's called humor... and irony.

DroppinScience
11-21-2004, 02:47 PM
"It has begun" :eek:

ASsman
11-21-2004, 03:58 PM
Jews are going to hell. As racer would say. It doesn't matter that they don't believe in it, they still will.

racer5.0stang
11-21-2004, 04:41 PM
Jews are going to hell. As racer would say. It doesn't matter that they don't believe in it, they still will.

Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

Exodus 20:13-17
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Being Jewish yourself, you should follow the law, unless of course it doesn't apply to you.

Ace42
11-21-2004, 04:43 PM
You see the word "they" he used? We like to call that a 3rd person plural. It implies he is not one of them.

No wonder you are such a shit christian if you can't even understand MODERN English.

ASsman
11-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

Exodus 20:13-17
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Being Jewish yourself, you should follow the law, unless of course it doesn't apply to you.

18 Thou shalt shut the fuck up.

racer5.0stang
11-21-2004, 04:58 PM
You see the word "they" he used? We like to call that a 3rd person plural. It implies he is not one of them.

No wonder you are such a shit christian if you can't even understand MODERN English.

where is the word "they" you are refering to

racer5.0stang
11-21-2004, 05:00 PM
18 Thou shalt shut the fuck up.

Hey, I didn't hit a weak point in your ego, did I?

ASsman
11-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Thou shalt not point out weak points in my ego.

Ace42
11-21-2004, 08:10 PM
where is the word "they" you are refering to

Are you blind, or just terminally stupid?

Yet again you prove your inability to read and follow simple English.

No wonder you have problems with science - you are just ignoring words at random. It would also explain your backwards interpretation of the bible. "Hyuck, I memorised it, but I leave out the words I don't understand. Makes it a lot easier to follow, hyuck!"

racer5.0stang
11-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Are you blind, or just terminally stupid?

Yet again you prove your inability to read and follow simple English.

No wonder you have problems with science - you are just ignoring words at random. It would also explain your backwards interpretation of the bible. "Hyuck, I memorised it, but I leave out the words I don't understand. Makes it a lot easier to follow, hyuck!"

My apologies. I thought you were refering to my post, not his. In another post he stated that he is Jewish.

ASsman
11-21-2004, 09:44 PM
My apologies. I thought you were refering to my post, not his. In another post he stated that he is Jewish.
Yah, that was a joke.

Anyways.....

racer5.0stang
11-21-2004, 09:52 PM
Yah, that was a joke.

Anyways.....

Well I apologize to you as well for making false accusations.

ASsman
11-21-2004, 10:31 PM
Shutup Jew hater.

freetibet
11-22-2004, 07:49 AM
Shalom.

hmm that's funny. everyone loves the muslims, so what about the jews? my country is good at hating them... I like to state that my life motto is: Jews killed our Lord - Jesus. I turn out an antisemite jerk to all those other assholes.

This thread is extremely political. It was either Egypt or Libya that lunched this bio-attack. Or maybe the Israeli themselves?

Ace42
11-22-2004, 08:28 AM

I thought Jesus was referring to the OTHER pharasees...

See how easy it is, Racer? Or does your prayers to god guarantee that this sort of mistake doesn't happen to you, thereby 100% assuring your belief structure can't be even the slightest bit shakey?

racer5.0stang
11-22-2004, 08:49 AM
Shalom.

hmm that's funny. everyone loves the muslims, so what about the jews? my country is good at hating them... I like to state that my life motto is: Jews killed our Lord - Jesus. I turn out an antisemite jerk to all those other assholes.

This thread is extremely political. It was either Egypt or Libya that lunched this bio-attack. Or maybe the Israeli themselves?

Actually all of us killed Jesus. For he died for all of our sins.

Ace42
11-22-2004, 08:50 AM
Actually all of us killed Jesus. For he died for all of our sins.

Or for heresy and kicking a stink up if you believe the Jews.

racer5.0stang
11-22-2004, 08:51 AM
I thought Jesus was referring to the OTHER pharasees...

See how easy it is, Racer? Or does your prayers to god guarantee that this sort of mistake doesn't happen to you, thereby 100% assuring your belief structure can't be even the slightest bit shakey?

The mistake that he posted that he is Jewish, or that fact that he was kidding when he said it and didn't imply the joke?

Ace42
11-22-2004, 08:55 AM
The mistake that he posted that he is Jewish, or that fact that he was kidding when he said it and didn't imply the joke?

The fact that everyone else here managed to follow what he was saying and get the jist of it. From his use of language, it was very clear what the point was.

The fact that you (apparently alone) did not understand the language or context of a simple post calls your command over the English language into question yet again.

And as you have failed to understand simple English time and time again, why do you think your reading of the bible is any better than your reading of the posts here?

Ali
11-22-2004, 08:58 AM
This thread is extremely political. It was either Egypt or Libya that lunched this bio-attack. Or maybe the Israeli themselves? Since when have locust swarms been bio-attacks, you fucking idiot. Inciting racial hatred is a crime, watch your step.

Mic-Logic
11-22-2004, 09:00 AM
Shalom.

Bro you need to get dropped from the boards like a flea.

Ace42
11-22-2004, 09:01 AM
How do you drop fleas? Surely they are very good at clinging on to skin?

Mic-Logic
11-22-2004, 09:16 AM
How do you drop fleas? Surely they are very good at clinging on to skin?

Like a maggot or a parasite. Do you like maggots or parasites!? I know a word that rhymes with maggot.

Ace42
11-22-2004, 09:19 AM
Like a maggot or a parasite. Do you like maggots or parasites!? I know a word that rhymes with maggot.

Well, you can't exactly drop some parasites, because they are inside you. For example, you can no more drop a tape-worm than you can drop your own intestines.

Which I suppose you could with an advanced stage prolapse, and some very ill luck...

Or airborn microbes... They float around in air currents quite randomly. You could attempt to "drop" it, but it would simply swirl in the air...

Mic-Logic
11-22-2004, 09:22 AM
Well, you can't exactly drop some parasites, because they are inside you. For example, you can no more drop a tape-worm than you can drop your own intestines.

Which I suppose you could with an advanced stage prolapse, and some very ill luck...

Or airborn microbes... They float around in air currents quite randomly. You could attempt to "drop" it, but it would simply swirl in the air...

Well I only answered your second question, because I realized that was a poor metaphor. But back on topic here, freetibet is a moron.

Ace42
11-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Ahhh, well, I ian't touching that one with a 10ft poll. Dunno him well enough to judge.

Notice the pun on "pole"

Ali
11-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Ahhh, well, I ian't touching that one with a 10ft poll. Dunno him well enough to judge.

Notice the pun on "pole" No.

Didn't notice the one on poll either.