PDA

View Full Version : dAMN i am hungry

dublirie04
11-22-2004, 02:56 AM
wow, i just ate cinnamon toast and drinking morrocan mint tea and I feel like I am starving to death.....what to eat,what to eat now....almost 4 am and I fly out to east coast in tomorrow afternoon so I know my belly needs energy...what...........what.............what? :eek: :eek:

maybe its the anticipation,,,,,,,,,but I feel like I could eat a pig (even though I don't eat pork.) :D (y) ;) :cool:

steve-onpoint
11-22-2004, 04:39 AM
wow, i just ate cinnamon toast and drinking morrocan mint tea and I feel like I am starving to death.....what to eat,what to eat now....almost 4 am and I fly out to east coast in tomorrow afternoon so I know my belly needs energy...what...........what.............what? :eek: :eek:

maybe its the anticipation,,,,,,,,,but I feel like I could eat a pig (even though I don't eat pork.) :D (y) ;) :cool:

try pasta and prego. it's in there.

dublirie04
11-22-2004, 07:51 AM
try pasta and prego. it's in there.
thanks for the suggestion and the early morning laugh!!!!! The prego may be in there however, I'm outta here!! :D

steve-onpoint
11-22-2004, 11:12 AM
thanks for the suggestion and the early morning laugh!!!!! The prego may be in there however, I'm outta here!! :D

where on the east are you going? if you're hitting philly, be sure to look up the S.O.P. Society.

dublirie04
11-22-2004, 12:09 PM
where on the east are you going? if you're hitting philly, be sure to look up the S.O.P. Society.
PA, WV, Va, NY (y)

jabumbo
11-22-2004, 11:25 PM
where in PA?

and prego is so overrated...ill make you some sauce if youd like

adrockmelanie
11-23-2004, 04:29 AM
it's 4:20am. i just ate 2 little strawberry tangy taffy things on the way home from hanging out with my bestest bud. hot damn we rule at life.

jabumbo
11-23-2004, 04:03 PM
it's 4:20am. i just ate 2 little strawberry tangy taffy things on the way home from hanging out with my bestest bud. hot damn we rule at life.

not if the taffy things didnt come with jokes on the back

steve-onpoint
12-08-2004, 05:17 AM
PA, WV, Va, NY (y)

pheel phree to hit me iph you come through philly. what will u be doing out on the east anyways?

dublirie04
12-13-2004, 11:46 AM
cured today's hunger with some talapia alfredo pasta. emmmm. good and now I am energized for tomorrow.

Didn't hit up philly so couldn't hit you up kid. Had a good time. Just went out to rage the east with homies. Ended up stayin 5 extra days cause I missed me flight and couldn't get on the next till then. It was nice to see some sunshine...we don't have any in Michigan. Peace (!)