PDA

View Full Version : United States of Hypocrisy points finger at vote fraud in Ukraine

D_Raay
11-23-2004, 12:53 PM
http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=4493

The hypocrisy in this country has finally reached astounding levels. Vote fraud in the Ukraine is the top news of the day. It turns out that the exit polls in the country which showed the challenger Mr Yushchenko leading 54 to 43 percent were completely overturned by the actual results of the election which gave the current prime minister, Mr Yanukovich, the win with 49.42 percent to 46.69 percent. This, of course, has raised the suspicion of vote fraud to everyone including the United States. Senator Richard Lugar, a friend of Senator Kerry, was a senior observer of the elections in Ukraine. He has stated that the incumbent Government helped rig the vote "It is now apparent that a concerted and forceful program of election-day fraud and abuse was enacted with either the leadership or cooperation of governmental authorities" The challenger, in the face of overt fraud and an election condemned as undemocratic by observers from the Organisation of Security and Cooperation in Europe, is protesting the results. The Ukranian people have also risen to the occasion with protests of their own.

I know our media in censored, and our government corrupt....but this takes the cake. Here in the US, when our polls showed the opposite of the election results, our ’challenger’ rolled over and said why don’t we just shut up about it.

Our mainstream media has yet to cover this major issue with our own ’democracy’. At one point claims of vote fraud in the US hit the front page of google but was quickly buried. Our government officials and media go on pretending that Bush has a mandate. And yet, Senator Lugar, went to the Ukraine to make sure they had fair elections? I am stunned at the absurdity of this. What is he or anyone doing to ensure the American people that our elections weren’t fraudulent? Shouldn’t he and his good friend Senator Kerry, our entire government, be looking inward? Are our politicians and our media pundits really that blind that they cannot see their own hypocrisy or is it more they know when your are doing the pointing no one is looking at you? Of course it is already too late. The American people already know the truth about our fraudulent elections. Our governmental officials and media have been exposed as frauds as well. What we need now is the courage of the Ukrainian people who took it to the streets. We, the people must demand a democracy, the powers that be don’t really give a damn.

"If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of alot easier, as long as I am the dictator" George W Bush

Personally I am more inspired by this great man, who fought and died for our country. They might have taken him, but they cannot take his spirit and the gift he gave our country. His words are needed now more than ever!

"It is time for all people of conscience to call upon America, come back home, come home America. I call on Washington today, I call on every man and woman of good will all over America today, I call on the young men of America who must make a choice today. Take a stand on this issue, tomorrow may be too late. Come home America." -MLK

Whois
11-23-2004, 01:04 PM
"This nation is like all the others that have been spewed upon the earth--ready to shout for any cause that will tickle its vanity or fill its pocket. What a hell of a heaven it will be when they get all these hypocrites assembled there!"

- Mark Twain, Letter to J. H. Twichell, 1/29/1901

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 01:35 PM
a question to both of you^^ :

what are the 2 of you doing about all of this?
besides posting on a beastie boys message board?

just curious......

infidel
11-23-2004, 01:53 PM
My understanding from reading the websites of groups collecting info on voter fraud don't want the media involved. They feel if it gets widespread attention it will cause evidence they are looking for to be hidden even deeper.
No worry, once provable evidence is collected it will make the headlines for weeks, probably starting next week.

Whois
11-23-2004, 01:58 PM
a question to both of you^^ :

what are the 2 of you doing about all of this?
besides posting on a beastie boys message board?

just curious......

Tea-bagging you of course...

You don't really care, you just want to mock.

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Tea-bagging you of course...

You don't really care, you just want to mock.

no, i don't.

but i see you and D raay post about 10 blogs a day about how shitty america and it's policies are.......

what actions do you take?
are you members of any organization, ect?
how do you make a differance?

just wondering if your "message board personalities" are as boisterous and self righteous in the real world.
or if you JUST post all of this stuff and rant......and think yourself a "real, conscious, american who really cares."

Whois
11-23-2004, 02:18 PM
no, i don't.

but i see you and D raay post about 10 blogs a day about how shitty america and it's policies are.......

what actions do you take?
are you members of any organization, ect?
how do you make a differance?

just wondering if your "message board personalities" are as boisterous and self righteous in the real world.
or if you JUST post all of this stuff and rant......and think yourself a "real, conscious, american who really cares."

Thanks for admitting it...

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Thanks for admitting it...

nice deflection....

so that's a "no".

all talk.........

Whois
11-23-2004, 02:40 PM
nice deflection....

so that's a "no".

all talk.........

No...what?

I won't say what I do in the 'real' world because I have no obligation to prove anything to an asshole like you. Besides, you've already admitted that you don't care, so why do you want to know? Because you want something new to mock us about.

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 02:42 PM
No...what?

I won't say what I do in the 'real' world because I have no obligation to prove anything to an asshole like you.

nice deflection....

so that's a "no".

all talk.........

Whois
11-23-2004, 02:43 PM
nice deflection....

so that's a "no".

all talk.........

Like I've said before Qdrop, you are nothing more than a troll.

...and he wonders why people put him on ignore. :rolleyes:

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 03:04 PM
Like I've said before Qdrop, you are nothing more than a troll.

...and he wonders why people put him on ignore. :rolleyes:

i don't wonder.

*ahem*

nice deflection....

so that's a "no".

all talk.........

D_Raay
11-23-2004, 05:22 PM
I happen to be a member of the libertarian party and we meet every thursday night in Fairfax. Also, I spent 2 weeks in NYC after 9/11 helping the authorities there.. Yeah I live in Virginia but I still would have been there even if I lived in California. Don't question my patriotism please.

Paul Nice
11-23-2004, 07:32 PM
I happen to be a member of the libertarian party

WAIT A COTTON PICKING SECOND

A member of the Libertarian Party? What the hell is a sane human being doing on this board???

SIR, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EITHER A NEOCON CHICKENHAWK OR AN EFFETTE ONE-WORLD MARXIST UTOPIAN LOON TO BE ON THIS BOARD.

I, of course, am the exception to the rule. It's good to see a fellow Constitutionalist in our midst. I salute you.

ASsman
11-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Pff, the Constitution obviously sucks. If Bush thinks so, so do I.

D_Raay
11-23-2004, 11:45 PM
WAIT A COTTON PICKING SECOND

A member of the Libertarian Party? What the hell is a sane human being doing on this board???

SIR, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EITHER A NEOCON CHICKENHAWK OR AN EFFETTE ONE-WORLD MARXIST UTOPIAN LOON TO BE ON THIS BOARD.

I, of course, am the exception to the rule. It's good to see a fellow Constitutionalist in our midst. I salute you.
You are definitely right about being sane people amongst radicals... I like to think I am beyond the left, only party makes sense is the Libertarians.

phinkasaurus
11-24-2004, 12:15 AM
I like to think I am beyond the left, only party makes sense is the Libertarians.

From www.lp.org:

On why elimanting welfare is good:
"In addition, government regulations such as minimum wage laws and mandated benefits drive up the cost of employing additional workers."

"It is essential to restore choice and the discipline of the marketplace to education."

On why to lower taxes:
"But the fact is, every service supplied by the government can be provided better and cheaper by private business."

"Where inefficient government bureaucrats lost money and squandered tax dollars, hard-working private owners now make profits and create new jobs."

sounds very left... [/sarcasm]

D_Raay
11-24-2004, 12:35 AM
sounds very left... [/sarcasm]

We got 400,000 votes this time... You want to know why? Greed. If the Constitution were followed like it was meant to we wouldn't even be paying the taxes we are now. If you are going to lead, you need to follow the original blueprint. Yeah it needs minor changes at times with the changing environment, but the points that are emphasized should never be altered, are the ones that have gotten fooled with because of greed. Our government is a sham a complete farce. You can't even get a straight honest answer out of anyone anymore. They are all hiding something and covering lie after lie so as they can't remember them all. It's our fault, we are slaves, and they know we can't stop them. They make a game of covering everything up, it's fun to them.

Libertarian, Green are the only parties that make sense for the people of this country.