PDA

View Full Version : Beastie Boys - Ch ch check it out (System Feedback remix) !!!

System Feedback
11-23-2004, 01:36 PM
Check the System Feedback Remix (http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/vanaarsen/Beastie%20Boys%20-%20Ch%20ch%20check%20it%20out%20(System%20Feedback %20Remix).mp3)

System Feedback will release his album in Januari 2005.. Because he is a huge fan of the Beastie Boys he remixed the ch ch check it out hit record.

It's different but that's how a remix must be right ?

What do you think of it ? I think it's a good crossover between the Beastie Boys and (for example) Linkin Park style..

*OUT* :rolleyes:

DeeJayZap
11-23-2004, 01:45 PM
yo, nice remix keep up the good work

Phosphoros
11-23-2004, 09:49 PM
System Feedback will release his album in Januari 2005.. Because he is a huge fan of the Beastie Boys he remixed the ch ch check it out hit record.

While I'm highly suspicious of anyone who refers to themself in the third person (remember Bob Dole?), this is nevertheless a good rock take on the song. I thought it might be just a little too long due to a lack of variation to keep me interested, but overall a tight mix.

System Feedback
11-24-2004, 12:43 AM
Sorry.. It was not that i wanted to be a third person.. It were just 2 lines of information.. hmm and very useless because the album will be released in Europe first..

I don't know who bob dole is ?? Maybe because I'm not from the U.S. ??
What happened ?

saml
11-24-2004, 01:00 AM
Who are you, what kind of music do you make, how did you get to make a worldwide release?

System Feedback
11-24-2004, 04:43 AM
Who are you, what kind of music do you make, how did you get to make a worldwide release?

Im a producer from Amsterdam (Netherlands) that makes music in different styles inspired by the Prodigy (the oldskool style and the new work) Fatboy slim etc. I also am a big fan of the Beastie Boys thats why I made this remix.. I like to combine different styles to create something new. Like this remix.. The Beastie Boys sound different.. Why should i make a remix if everybody expect a copy the original. I don't want to promote my album too much because this is de BB forum :) I must say im working on a U.S. deal at this time because i do the whole marketing and distribution there. I do the europe release myself but also that in parts (just a few counties a time).. It's hard work but it's better than be slave of a major. or.. that's how i think it is if you get signed exclusive.

Hope this is a good answer :) Anyway do you like the remix ??

Phosphoros
11-24-2004, 06:55 PM
I don't know who bob dole is ?? Maybe because I'm not from the U.S. ??
What happened ?

Hehe...that's OK. A lot of people in the US probably don't know who he is either. Bob Dole was the 1996 presidential candidate for the Republican party. In many of his statements and speeches he would consistently refer to himself in the third person, i.e. "Bob Dole thinks..." or "Bob Dole doesn't like..." It always made me feel a little uncomfortable...

Don't take it too personally or seriously. It was basically tongue-in-cheek...basically... ;)

coupedeville
12-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Bob Dole Sucks. I guess liked the mix, but there weren't any lyrics in it,
except a little bit by adrock & the chorus..