PDA

View Full Version : For our American hating British friends....

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 02:39 PM
thank you Bill Maher:

November 5, 2004

(showing photo of British newspaper with a pic of George Bush and the title
"How can 59 million people be so dumb?")

"All right. New Rule - if we want England's opinion, we'll dictate it to Tony Blair.
"How can 59 million people be so dumb?"
Gee, I don't know. How many of you voted for Prince Charles?
Oh, right, I forgot. Zero.
He got the job because his great-great-great-great-grandmother married the Duke of Brunswick in 1658.
Sorry, but I can't take any country seriously where the bars close at eleven."

chromium05
11-23-2004, 02:57 PM
England has allowed 24 hour licences. It is up to the pub as to the hours they open (although they do have to be licenced), and up to the local authorities to grant or deny the licences.

And the Royal Family make no laws or governmental policies and have no say in any legal or parliamentry matters. They are just there, so what does Prince Charles have to do with anything?
It is government the population vote for. It is government only that has the power to make decisions / rules / legislation etc etc.

I couldn't care less about the royal family so I'm not trying to defend them. I just don't see where voting for government and voting for prince charles equate.....

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 03:08 PM
oh, it's funny.....laugh.

he's commenting on how ridiculous it is for a country that still maintains a Monarchy (figurehead or not) to question ANYONES Gov't.

chromium05
11-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Oh....and the muthafucker that you are has the fucking god given right to question anyone else?

Like this has got a fucking thing to do with anyone being British? You just bound along spewing the same "Ooh...get us, we're fucking yanks" type shit that your fucking government does, the same fucking shit that you drink in, the same fucking bullshit that has you convinced that the US is unbeatable, unbreachable, un-fucking-touchable. It is exactly the same fucking mentality that you, your fucking goverment and your fucking Cheney cocksucking President spout, then wonder why and how the hell anyone from another country could be so rude as to not fucking respect you?

I do not hate America or normal American people. I DO FUCKING DESPISE THE AMERICAN GOVERMENT, THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT and FUCKING STUPID LITTLE SPOONFED BITCHES LIKE YOU!!!!! YOU FUCKING HIDE BEHIND A CHATBOARD, YOUR PUSSY PRESIDENT HIDES BEHIND ANY FUCKER HE CAN.

A large proportion of Americans can see exactly where GWB is leading them. The whole world can see where GWB is leading America. The whole world is against America for reasons. Real reasons. Not some yankee made-up bullshit.

REAL FUCKING REASONS. I have no need to LIST those reasons as they have been touched upon many times before. They have been dismissed many times before.

Why?

COS YOU ARE AMERICA.
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU LISTEN?

FUCK YOU!!!

chromium05
11-23-2004, 03:29 PM

Whois
11-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Oh....and the muthafucker that you are has the fucking god given right to question anyone else?

Like this has got a fucking thing to do with anyone being British? You just bound along spewing the same "Ooh...get us, we're fucking yanks" type shit that your fucking government does, the same fucking shit that you drink in, the same fucking bullshit that has you convinced that the US is unbeatable, unbreachable, un-fucking-touchable. It is exactly the same fucking mentality that you, your fucking goverment and your fucking Cheney cocksucking President spout, then wonder why and how the hell anyone from another country could be so rude as to not fucking respect you?

I do not hate America or normal American people. I DO FUCKING DESPISE THE AMERICAN GOVERMENT, THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT and FUCKING STUPID LITTLE SPOONFED BITCHES LIKE YOU!!!!! YOU FUCKING HIDE BEHIND A CHATBOARD, YOUR PUSSY PRESIDENT HIDES BEHIND ANY FUCKER HE CAN.

A large proportion of Americans can see exactly where GWB is leading them. The whole world can see where GWB is leading America. The whole world is against America for reasons. Real reasons. Not some yankee made-up bullshit.

REAL FUCKING REASONS. I have no need to LIST those reasons as they have been touched upon many times before. They have been dismissed many times before.

Why?

COS YOU ARE AMERICA.

FUCK YOU!!!

See what I mean?

He's just a troll...ignore him.

chromium05
11-23-2004, 03:44 PM
what a bunch of pricks you lot really are.

one or 2 notable exceptions (you know who you are)

The rest of you dumb fuckers can fucking die, slowly, in fires, caused by your own fucking leaders, and your own fucking dumbness.

Qdrop
11-23-2004, 03:48 PM

Why?

COS YOU ARE AMERICA.

FUCK YOU!!!

ouch...

again......i don't support bush, i don't like where this country is going. i'm terrified actually.
i actually don't even feel like i belong in my own country often....i just don't agree or fit in the republican majority.

it was just a joke thread.....wasn't meant to be flamer.
sorry.

and i don't hide behind message boards.....
i'm not small nor weak.....nor socially inept. nor fearful of anyone on this board.
why would i hide.
i would meet any of you in person.....but you being in england would make it hard, eh?

Whois
11-23-2004, 03:48 PM
why, because he made a valid point?

(a few too many expletives for my taste tho Chromium :o )

Jesus :rolleyes: you people are fucking stupid...I was talking about Qdrop.

Whois
11-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Well you quoted Chromium, how does that make it obvious that you were referring to QDrop? Next time dont quote anyone and just address him. Makes more sense

And he was making a joke. Why is he a troll for that?

And dont you ever call me stupid again.

:rolleyes: Bitch

phinkasaurus
11-23-2004, 04:01 PM

no because he disagrees with them.
Since I have been on this board I have noticed this practice o both sides of these debates. People who disagree with a persons opinions are labled "Trolls" and usually placed on ignore lists. This is no way to carry on debate. If you don't want to answer someones post, then don't. It's that easy.
otherwise, please answer, discuss, debate... this is how change happens.

chromium05
11-23-2004, 04:04 PM
I think threads like these need to be left out for a while on here.

Tension always seems to be just below the surface on almost any political board. I know people are going to write "Well...if you don't like it, don't read it" and I would normally say that myself. However, I read the political threads on here as I find a few topics that interest me.

I do not slate the US just becasue it is the US.
I do not slate Americans, purely because they are Americans.
I DO slate the US government for it's lies, deceit, policies, fraud, wars, weapons, etc etc etc.
I do slate American citizens that subscribe to the lies, deceit, policies, fraud, wars, weapons, etc etc

Whois...my apologies...
montypgirl ... my apologies...

I don't normally get involved in threads like this one, but the prince charles comment (regarding not voting) seemed moronic. As I stated, the royal family could be ousted tomorrow for all I care (If anything, I'd be glad to see the back of the over priviledged bastards, with thier ancient, all-the-way-back-to-Jesus bloodlines and running the Freemasons etc etc).

Now....I am out like a shit lightbulb.

phinkasaurus
11-23-2004, 04:11 PM
I do not slate the US just becasue it is the US.
I do not slate Americans, purely because they are Americans.
I DO slate the US government for it's lies, deceit, policies, fraud, wars, weapons, etc etc etc.
I do slate American citizens that subscribe to the lies, deceit, policies, fraud, wars, weapons, etc etc

i could not have put it better...

(slate means hate in this context, right?)

Ace42
11-23-2004, 04:11 PM
People who disagree with a persons opinions are labled "Trolls" and usually placed on ignore lists.

Oh, young padawan. You will learn.

The trolls do not put people on their ignore lists. The whole point of trolling is to stir shit, and to do so, you don't just ignore people. Still, I appreciate your "fisher-price" effort at understanding the dynamics of this forum.

ASsman
11-23-2004, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't give him the time of day. He has proven that he can't, I can only listen to so much before I choose not to listen to it anymore.
e.g Our president, he has given nothing but bullshit. So his words are like the blowing of the wind.
Also, if you keep sticking up for him... people might get the wrong impression.

phinkasaurus
11-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Oh, young padawan. You will learn.
ahh.. thanks. This isn't my first message board.

The trolls do not put people on their ignore lists.

Right, I got that part. If you read my post, the grammer was correct.

Still, I appreciate your "fisher-price" effort at understanding the dynamics of this forum.
Yes, because this forum is real complicated...
I know there is a history and a series of relationships and what not, but in the end we are all people (though some could be highly trained post-bots) and we can all relate and interact as people. In that way, sure I guess it's "fisher-price" (does that mean child like?), but I know that I can choose to read some people's posts and not others, and I can choose to reply to some people's post and not others, and I choose to be condecending and asinine to some people's posts and not others.

life is full of choices, none of which are Fisher-Price..

Ace42
11-23-2004, 04:27 PM
Blah blah blah blah

When I was a child, I spake as racer Stang, Now I am a man, I put away childish things.

phinkasaurus
11-23-2004, 04:48 PM
I am super creative
i agree (y)

Ace42
11-23-2004, 04:54 PM
Orbs

D_Raay
11-23-2004, 05:38 PM
thank you Bill Maher:

November 5, 2004

"All right. New Rule - if we want England's opinion, we'll dictate it to Tony Blair.
"How can 59 million people be so dumb?"
Gee, I don't know. How many of you voted for Prince Charles?
Oh, right, I forgot. Zero.
He got the job because his great-great-great-great-grandmother married the Duke of Brunswick in 1658.
Sorry, but I can't take any country seriously where the bars close at eleven."

That's a bit old Qdrop, he does make a valid point though. In doing so he made me think about why on earth would a British newspaper be so compelled to write such an article? There was obviously a decision made to run that headline. If Mr. Bush hadn't given so many reasons for a british newspaper to run such a headline they wouldn't have.

ChrisLove
11-23-2004, 05:52 PM
That's a bit old Qdrop, he does make a valid point though. In doing so he made me think about why on earth would a British newspaper be so compelled to write such an article? There was obviously a decision made to run that headline. If Mr. Bush hadn't given so many reasons for a british newspaper to run such a headline they wouldn't have.

The paper in question is the Daily Mirror, which is a left leaning tabloid. Nonetheless, the paper reflects (yes its a pun bitches) the views of its intended audience and I think that paper is how much of the UK and indeed the world viewed the election. Many papers ran simular types of things, one of the broadsheets (i think) printed a black page with the words "oh god" weritten in small print in the middle.

You have to remember that the world hates Bush, I dont think that is in much dispute, and such headlines are how many of us are feeling. The Us has elected one of the most terrible leaders in history...again...on purpose. Its a shame

Echewta
11-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Man, some of you need to seriously unwind.

It was a joke to make some light points. Man, I'm not going to say anything else before I'm a trolling no good left convservative inchwhipper go and die board member.

Paul Nice
11-23-2004, 07:19 PM
thank you Bill Maher:

November 5, 2004

"All right. New Rule - if we want England's opinion, we'll dictate it to Tony Blair."

ROFL

Jesus! And true as well. I must say, though, that it's nice having a lapdog in western europe.

C'mere Britain! Here boy! Here boy! Alright, sit... lay down... roll over... that's a good boy. Here's a crumpet.

LOL

yeahwho
11-23-2004, 07:32 PM
I prefer to take a Milton/Bradley approach to this board. Really, I do not have the slightest clue what this thread is about other that to spread more hate and contempt amongst folks who already have more than enough.

Bill Maher is a comedian. spose to be funny. ha ha ha ha.

drobertson420
11-24-2004, 06:57 AM
ahh.. thanks. This isn't my first message board.

Right, I got that part. If you read my post, the grammer was correct.

Yes, because this forum is real complicated...
I know there is a history and a series of relationships and what not, but in the end we are all people (though some could be highly trained post-bots) and we can all relate and interact as people. In that way, sure I guess it's "fisher-price" (does that mean child like?), but I know that I can choose to read some people's posts and not others, and I can choose to reply to some people's post and not others, and I choose to be condecending and asinine to some people's posts and not others.

life is full of choices, none of which are Fisher-Price..

Almost none....http://www.catsprn.com/fl_2004.htm

ASsman
11-24-2004, 07:49 AM
This thread is bullshit.

racer5.0stang
11-24-2004, 09:28 AM
This thread is bullshit.

I like your sig.