PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Advisors

D_Raay
11-23-2004, 05:46 PM
I don't undertsand these people who call themselves spiritual advisors.
Franklin Graham, the unfortunate son of Billy Graham, is George Bush's spiritual advisor. Bill Clinton had Jesse Jackson.

Here's the part I don't understand: How can someone else advise you on your own spirit? Isn't spirit an intensely personal, internal thing? Doesn't it, by it's very nature, elude definition, much less analysis? What kind of advice could some drone who has devoted his life to the self-deception of religion possibly give you about your spirit?

racer5.0stang
11-24-2004, 09:52 AM
1 John 1:5-10
5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

yeahwho
11-24-2004, 10:01 PM
You know racer5.0stang, you are so incredibly boring. Do you think if you copy and paste Bible Quotes you are blowing us away? That it bugs us or something. All you are doing is ignoring the topic in every post you've made. Even in one so aptly named " Spiritual Advisors."

Whenever you decide to pull your predictable head out of your ass and have a conversation about something other than hide behind the Bible (twas not intended for your purpose, actions not words, grab the hoe and go) then maybe you will start to become spiritual. As is, for me and I'm sure many others who have read the Bible, you are comic relief in your surefire response to everything here on the BBBB.

racer5.0stang
11-24-2004, 10:59 PM
You know racer5.0stang, you are so incredibly boring. Do you think if you copy and paste Bible Quotes you are blowing us away? That it bugs us or something. All you are doing is ignoring the topic in every post you've made. Even in one so aptly named " Spiritual Advisors."

Whenever you decide to pull your predictable head out of your ass and have a conversation about something other than hide behind the Bible (twas not intended for your purpose, actions not words, grab the hoe and go) then maybe you will start to become spiritual. As is, for me and I'm sure many others who have read the Bible, you are comic relief in your surefire response to everything here on the BBBB.

I would like to know your interpretation of what you read in the bible is?

In reality, I have posted verses that go along with the threads and other posts, although you may not be able to grasp the concept of what the
post(s) are in reference to.

yeahwho
11-24-2004, 11:12 PM
I would like to know your interpretation of what you read in the bible is?

For what it's worth, I am not trying to be spiritual in a political forum. Bush is pretending to be spiritual in a political position, it is like this, Faith without works is dead, your spirit will attract more followers than your preaching.

racer5.0stang
11-24-2004, 11:28 PM
For what it's worth, I am not trying to be spiritual in a political forum. Bush is pretending to be spiritual in a political position, it is like this, Faith without works is dead, your spirit will attract more followers than your preaching.

To my knowledge I have not preached at or to anyone. I have merely posted some scripture on here trying to open your eyes.

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This country was founded by bible believing Christians, so I don't know how you can say that you can not be spiritual and political. This country and this world has gone away from God and towards the lusts of man.

Our principles, morals, and beliefs are what drives the discisions that we make everyday, no matter how great or small.

Rosie Cotton
11-24-2004, 11:32 PM
To my knowledge I have not preached at or to anyone. I have merely posted some scripture on here trying to open your eyes.

Hahaha! That's funny!

racer5.0stang
11-24-2004, 11:39 PM
Hahaha! That's funny!

I am glad you think so.

Rosie Cotton
11-24-2004, 11:53 PM
I am glad you think so.

Okay...

To my knowledge I have not preached at or to anyone.

Really? Why don't you go reread all of your previous posts and get back to me. I feel like I've just sat through mass afterwards.

I have merely posted some scripture on here trying to open your eyes.

Yes, but perhaps there are reasons that non-Christians on this board don't believe in what you do? I'm sure that you genuinely think you are helping, and I appreciate the sentiment, but in actuallity you just make yourself look like an ass. (n)

yeahwho
11-25-2004, 12:01 AM
Here's the part I don't understand: How can someone else advise you on your own spirit? Isn't spirit an intensely personal, internal thing? Doesn't it, by it's very nature, elude definition, much less analysis? What kind of advice could some drone who has devoted his life to the self-deception of religion possibly give you about your spirit?

You have encapsulated everything D_Raay has potrayed in this paragraph. Does it make you happy that your posts make a mockery the intent you so wish to achieve? You remind me of an old lady at the church. A funny old lady at the church (http://www.danacarvey.net/snl_cl_demonic.wav). If that is the effect your lookin' for, you've reached success here on the BBBB.

Shotgun Samurai
11-25-2004, 01:13 AM
This country was founded by bible believing Christians.
You mean Bible thumping Founding Founders such as John Adams?

"As the Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." - (Treaty of Tripoli, 1797 - signed by President John Adams.)

or are you asserting the likes of Ben Franklin gettin noble with the key?
But wait didn't he say "When a Religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its Professors are obliged to call for help of the Civil Power, it is a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one." - Benjamin Franklin (from a letter to Richard Price, October 9, 1780;). So that takes him out of the loop

perhaps you mean the father of the Constitution-Mr. James Madison himself...No, couldn't be him since he's quoted with saying "During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution."

I believe you need to go back and brush up on your Separation of Church and State history. If the Founding Fathers would have wanted a theocractic form of Gov't I trust they would have instilled just that.

Another piece of advice I'll give you for free is that you'd be a better witness for your message if you led by example instead of your sanctimonious tactical approach of "Sinners in the Hands of an angry God". Next, I suppose you'll be endorsing a scarlet letter for unwed mothers

bobbydigital
11-25-2004, 01:35 AM

"racer5.0stang", Lemme guess. You're 30ish. You had a spiritual rebirth after findin and partaking of the coke you bought off Zeke in your closet of shoulder cut off plaid shirts. Didn't you have an alias, PBR2004?

racer5.0stang
11-25-2004, 04:22 PM
I guess the first President will have to do.

First Thanksgiving Proclamation
by: President George Washington, October 3,1789

WHEREAS it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly implore His protection and favor, and
WHEREAS both Houses of Congress have by their joint committee requested me to recommend to the people of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God, especially a form of government for their safety and happiness.
NOW THEREFORE, I do recommend and assign Thursday, the 26th of November next to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being Who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, or that will be... that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation... And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and subblications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations, and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions... to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a government of wise, just and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed... (and) to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among us... Given under my hand at the City of New York the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789.

racer5.0stang
11-25-2004, 04:29 PM
"racer5.0stang", Lemme guess. You're 30ish. You had a spiritual rebirth after findin and partaking of the coke you bought off Zeke in your closet of shoulder cut off plaid shirts. Didn't you have an alias, PBR2004?

My age is irrelevant. I am a born again Christian.

John 3:2,3
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Cashew
11-25-2004, 08:05 PM
They tell you what to do based on a 2000 year old book that has done nothing but start wars, and hold down the rights miniorities and women and did I mention genocide?

Why people haven't opened their eyes to this evil yet is beyond me.

Cashew
11-25-2004, 08:06 PM
My age is irrelevant. I am a born again Christian.

John 3:2,3
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Born again... yeah you are part of the problem, I bet you voted for the basterd didn't you?

Christianization of the Republican Party: In Their Own Words

Christianization of the Republican Party, an article from the The Christian Statesman, claims,

Once dismissed as a small regional movement, Christian conservatives have become a staple of politics nearly everywhere. Christian conservatives now hold a majority of seats in 36% of all Republican Party state committees (or 18 of 50 states), plus large minorities in 81% of the rest, double their strength from a decade before.

The twin surges of Christians into GOP ranks in the early 1980s and early 1990s have begun to bear fruit, as naive, idealistic recruits have transformed into savvy operatives and leaders, building organizations, winning leadership positions, fighting onto platform committees, and electing many of their own to public office.

The Christian Statesman is a publication of the National Reform Association. Who is the National Reform Association?

The mission of the National Reform Association is to maintain and promote in our national life the Christian principles of civil government, which include, but are not limited to, the following:

Jesus Christ is Lord in all aspects of life, including civil government.

Jesus Christ is, therefore, the Ruler of Nations, and should be explicitly confessed as such in any constitutional documents. The civil ruler is to be a servant of God, he derives his authority from God and he is duty-bound to govern according to the expressed will of God.

The civil government of our nation, its laws, institutions, and practices must therefore be conformed to the principles of Biblical law as revealed in the Old and New Testaments.

The terms "Christian Conservative" are misnomers. Many Christian leaders believe the dominionist movement is an aberration of Christianity. And the movement is anything but conservative. One can see from the record budget deficit that dominionists care more about winning votes and staying in power than managing the budget responsibly. And dominionists seek radical change.

George Grant, was Executive Director of Coral Ridge Ministries for many years and is a dominionist author and educator. He wrote in The Changing of the Guard, Biblical Principles for Political Action:

Christians have an obligation, a mandate, a commission, a holy responsibility to reclaim the land for Jesus Christ -- to have dominion in civil structures, just as in every other aspect of life and godliness.

But it is dominion we are after. Not just a voice.

It is dominion we are after. Not just influence.

It is dominion we are after. Not just equal time.

It is dominion we are after.

World conquest. That's what Christ has commissioned us to accomplish. We must win the world with the power of the Gospel. And we must never settle for anything less... Thus, Christian politics has as its primary intent the conquest of the land -- of men, families, institutions, bureaucracies, courts, and governments for the Kingdom of Christ. (pp. 50-51)

How did this happen?

Voter apathy is the key to the phenomenal ascent of dominionism in the U.S. government.

With the apathy that exists today, a small, well-organized minority can influence the selection of candidates to an astonishing degree.

Pat Robertson wrote those words in The Millennium, 1990, and it has been a key organizing principle of the Religious Right ever since.

Pat Robertson tells us who makes up that "well-organized minority." It includes only Christians who share his point of view. As he said on his television program, the 700 Club: "You say you're supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists, and this and that and the other thing. Nonsense! I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist." (Pat Robertson, the Most Dangerous Man in America?, 149, Rob Boston),

"The apathy of other Americans can become a blessing and advantage to Christians," wrote Mark Beliles and Stephen McDowell in 1989, in America's Providential History a popular textbook for Christian schools and the Christian homeschool movement.

If just 10% of all Christians in America today woke up and realized how easy it is, got involved consistently for the long haul, it would not take long to reform America completely.

For the authors, the term "Christian" refers to a very narrow group of people. The word "reform" is key. It means reforming the United Sates so that it becomes a "Christian" nation, or theocracy.
(www.theocracywatch.org)

Frightening isn't it :)

racer5.0stang
11-25-2004, 10:02 PM
They tell you what to do based on a 2000 year old book that has done nothing but start wars, and hold down the rights miniorities and women and did I mention genocide?

Why people haven't opened their eyes to this evil yet is beyond me.

Wars have been started for less reasons than religion.

People have failed to open their eyes to alot of evil.

So Hitler based his belief(s) on the bible, by killing Jews, God's chosen people?

Ace42
11-25-2004, 11:36 PM
So Hitler based his belief(s) on the bible, by killing Jews, God's chosen people?

So you want to convert to Judaism?

Cashew
11-25-2004, 11:38 PM

Yes he did.

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."
(Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, pp. 46)

You need to do your homework hombre. Religion and government are like gasoline and rubber, they don't mix, unless you force them together, then they create a sticky flamable substance that burns and destroys everything it touches.

Oh yeah, now there is an proverb for you!

I recommend

www.au.org
www.theboywhocriediraq.com
www.fpif.org
www.theocracywatch.org

Funkaloyd
11-26-2004, 02:36 AM
I guess the first President will have to do.

http://www.deism.com/washington.htm

59 Chrystie St.
11-26-2004, 02:39 AM
1 John 1:5-10
5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

When you die and go to heaven are you going to be floating around on a cloud playing a harp, with wings on your back like in the Tom & Jerry cartoons. Just wondering what you thought. The cookier the better, surprise me...come up with some neo-con born again flavor. And by the way when ever you refer to Him or His, use capital letters or you'll burn in Hell, my spiritual adviser informed me of that.

Cashew
11-26-2004, 11:28 AM
You know why people have religion? I can tell you.

We were once nomadic, never had time for much thinking, or much praying for that matter, so we wandered around following the heards, feeding, fucking, living, and life was simple and good, and short. Then a group of nomads came across the region know as the fertile cresent (modern day Iraq) and found out that there was no reason to fillow the heards here because they could sit back and plant crops. Eventually they domesticated animals, and life was good, but still short.

Well with the domestication of animals, and the crops growning, man had time for thinking, something he had never had time for before. He came up with numbers, currency, natural logic, all sorts of fun primitive crap like that!

But then man thought to far, into a realm he could not explain. His life was short, but he liked his life, he wanted it to go on forever. The sun went up and down, but he could not understand why. The crops grew, the rain fell, lightning clashed, his son died of a cough, and he did not know why. He was afriad.

What's the best cure for fear? Something that will make you feel safe and secure, like "Duck and Cover" in the 60's. So primitive man began to thank the plants, thank the sun, thank the sky, for all it has done for them, PRAYED to them. They thought this would appease whatever controlled these forces. Soon they came up with systems of worship, which promised eternal hapiness for those who prayed the hardest, now a short life was not a curse! You could live forever as long as you gave your life to your lord or lords.

Well soon became disenchanted with these natural gods, they had betrayed them with draughts and famine. They stopped praying. By this time there were religious leaders, these leaders were very powerful, and they liked being in power, so they came up with a new concept... enternal damnation for those who don't accept the gods and pray! Yes that was the way! Fear to bring them together! Fear to keep them inline!

It has been done that way ever since.

afronaut
11-26-2004, 11:36 AM
racer, no offense, but people like you are the reason no one has any respect for the christian faith, or any religion. You're killing your own faith. I blame you for me being an atheist. You turn more people permenantly away from christianity than you "save them".

But I thank you, if people like you keep on doing their thing like you do, christianity should be completely absolete in 50 years or so. Thank you for doing your part in liberating the world from the clutches of Christianity.

racer5.0stang
11-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Well soon became disenchanted with these natural gods, they had betrayed them with draughts and famine. They stopped praying. By this time there were religious leaders, these leaders were very powerful, and they liked being in power, so they came up with a new concept... enternal damnation for those who don't accept the gods and pray! Yes that was the way! Fear to bring them together! Fear to keep them inline!

It has been done that way ever since.

I think you just described the Roman Catholic Church

ASsman
11-27-2004, 03:14 PM
I think you just sinned.

Abdul-Karim
11-27-2004, 03:15 PM
I hate people who try to mix religion with politics. It's like water and oil. Spiritual advisor is also an oxymoron.

Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson (http://www.jessejackson.org/)? Or no, better yet Jesse "Hypocrite" Jackson (http://www.jessejackson.org/)?

At the very moment he was providing pastoral counseling to the White House's resident adulterer, he was carrying on an extramarital affair of his own, with a subordinate who later gave birth to his [illegitimate] child.

ASsman
11-27-2004, 03:16 PM
It's fine as long as you repent. Which I will do before I die.

Ace42
11-27-2004, 03:19 PM
I think you just described the Roman Catholic Church

The people who brought you "absolution" - everyone's favourite cure all.

racer5.0stang
11-27-2004, 03:34 PM

How much time will you have to repent before you die?

ASsman
11-27-2004, 03:40 PM
As long as it takes to fall of the Sears Tower.

I have a question too... If you love a cow and the cow loves you back.. is that a sin?

QueenAdrock
11-27-2004, 04:36 PM
I heard that the super-thin gilded sheets of the bible makes for really good material to jerk off with.

D_Raay
11-28-2004, 12:58 AM
I thought you were going to say "wipe your ass" with.... :)

Rosie Cotton
11-28-2004, 01:30 AM

Go with catholism. All you have to do is confess every once in a while. Hell, if it wasn't for all the child fucking, the mid-service aerobics, and the actual beleif system, it would be perfect. :rolleyes:

paulk
11-28-2004, 01:36 AM
... the mid-service aerobics ...

AHAHAHHA EXCELLENT! (y)

Rosie Cotton
11-28-2004, 01:38 AM
Well, I you have to work off the extra calories from that communion wafer.

Schmeltz
11-28-2004, 02:47 AM
We were once nomadic, never had time for much thinking, or much praying for that matter, so we wandered around following the heards, feeding, fucking, living, and life was simple and good, and short. Then a group of nomads came across the region know as the fertile cresent (modern day Iraq) and found out that there was no reason to fillow the heards here because they could sit back and plant crops. Eventually they domesticated animals, and life was good

Falsified and fanciful. Actually, a nomadic hunter-gatherer would only have had to work for about forty minutes a day to fulfil his needs, while an ancient farmer would have had to work about ten hours. In addition, a grain-based, carbohydrate-heavy diet is less than ideal for the human body, since it evolved based on a protein-heavy hunting diet - as an increasing number of nutritionists seem to be admitting.

BUT - if you can ensure a regular supply of grain, you can ensure a regular supply of booze. Hence farming, and therefore civilization.

Rosie Cotton
11-28-2004, 02:54 AM
BUT - if you can ensure a regular supply of grain, you can ensure a regular supply of booze. Hence farming, and therefore civilization.

Sounds like my kind of civilization.

QueenAdrock
11-28-2004, 10:40 AM
I thought you were going to say "wipe your ass" with.... :)

Oh, that works too. Someone commented to me last month how soft and usable the sheets are, so I bet they could be used for a lot.

Cashew
11-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Falsified and fanciful. Actually, a nomadic hunter-gatherer would only have had to work for about forty minutes a day to fulfil his needs, while an ancient farmer would have had to work about ten hours. In addition, a grain-based, carbohydrate-heavy diet is less than ideal for the human body, since it evolved based on a protein-heavy hunting diet - as an increasing number of nutritionists seem to be admitting.

Heh not quite, if you were always moving around, that would mean building a home, taking down your home, all that jazz, they had no time to think, hence society sprung up from the fertile cresent, do your homework. if nomadic man had so much time on his hands then we would have sprung up intellectually much sooner, that's a fact.

ASsman
11-28-2004, 08:23 PM
Racer, Jesus Walks.

racer5.0stang
11-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Racer, Jesus Walks.

Revelation 1:7,8
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

I agree.

ASsman
11-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Sometimes if the sand is too hot, he runs.

QueenAdrock
11-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Can Jesus make a cheese sandwich so hot that he himself can not eat it? (!)

ASsman
11-29-2004, 06:41 PM
It's a burrito.

racer5.0stang
11-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Matthew 17:20
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Galatians 6:7
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

ASsman
11-29-2004, 11:06 PM
I don't like mustard.

yeahwho
11-29-2004, 11:42 PM
Matthew 17:20
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Galatians 6:7
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Your really shining on this thread racer5.0stang, your in your element....not one original thought, just parroting the bible, you should throw the board for a loop and copy and paste Dr. Suess for a month.....you know, throw down a little green eggs and ham,

You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Mr. Grinch.

The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch.
You're the king of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splot
With moldy purple spots,
Mr. Grinch.

racer5.0stang
11-30-2004, 08:53 AM
Would you satisfied with an explaination after the verse(s) that I post?

Ace42
11-30-2004, 04:13 PM
Would you satisfied with an explaination after the verse(s) that I post?

It would at least give some of the more easily pleased posters an opportunity to rubbish your interpretation of the verse(s).

ChrisLove
11-30-2004, 04:22 PM

I know you will miss this completely but you can really open your eyes to a lot of the difficulty and problems in the world once if you can consider the possibility that there is no such thing as 'evil' in the spiritual sence of the word. It seems to me to be a kindergarden concept to gloss over the aspects of humanity that are more difficult to except.

Could be wrong of course.....often am

racer5.0stang
12-01-2004, 09:59 AM
I know you will miss this completely but you can really open your eyes to a lot of the difficulty and problems in the world once if you can consider the possibility that there is no such thing as 'evil' in the spiritual sence of the word. It seems to me to be a kindergarden concept to gloss over the aspects of humanity that are more difficult to except.

Could be wrong of course.....often am

If evil doesn't exist, then why are we killing each other, raping women, killing babies, and any other sort?

If evil doesn't exist in the spiritual sense, then who is Satan?

You may want to remove the wool from your eyes.

Ace42
12-01-2004, 01:20 PM

An Anthropomorphic personification, duh.

Whois
12-01-2004, 01:21 PM

You realize of course racer has no idea what you're talking about...

Ace42
12-01-2004, 01:29 PM
You realize of course racer has no idea what you're talking about...

He doesn't have any idea what HE is talking about...

100% ILL
12-01-2004, 01:42 PM

He's a cherub

Whois
12-01-2004, 01:54 PM
He doesn't have any idea what HE is talking about...

That goes without saying, clearly the voices in his head don't have any idea either.

ChrisLove
12-01-2004, 02:06 PM
If evil doesn't exist, then why are we killing each other, raping women, killing babies, and any other sort?

Obviously I dont believe in Satan,

as for the baby killing we do that because of the nature of the beast we are. Crack open the head of a child killer or Hitler or Bush and you will not find a demon pushing the buttons (metaphorical yo) you will find a human being not dissimular to yourself, like I said, evil is just a kindergarden concept to simplify the complex human condition to the point where it is easily digestable.

Dont think that bad people are being driven by any force, they are just bad.

You may want to remove the wool from your eyes

are you qualified to give medical advice?

Ace42
12-01-2004, 02:07 PM

He's not even qualified to remove the wool from a bottle of aspirin.

100% ILL
12-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Obviously I dont believe in Satan,

as for the baby killing we do that because of the nature of the beast we are. Crack open the head of a child killer or Hitler or Bush and you will not find a demon pushing the buttons (metaphorical yo) you will find a human being not dissimular to yourself, like I said, evil is just a kindergarden concept to simplify the complex human condition to the point where it is easily digestable.

Dont think that bad people are being driven by any force, they are just bad.

How do you define bad? We are creatures of gradualism, so what's considered bad now may not be bad say twenty years from now. So based on your rationale, and admittedly I'm assuming you're basing your bad/good against social trends, as society declines the definition of bad changes.

Rosie Cotton
12-01-2004, 08:55 PM

You may want to remove the wool from your eyes.

Evil is subjective. What is evil to you might not be to someone else.

ASsman
12-01-2004, 09:10 PM
How do you define bad? We are creatures of gradualism, so what's considered bad now may not be bad say twenty years from now. So based on your rationale, and admittedly I'm assuming you're basing your bad/good against social trends, as society declines the definition of bad changes.
Bitches and money.