PDA

View Full Version : our president- what a fucking class act

greedygretchen
11-23-2004, 08:49 PM
have y'all seen this? it's the one fingered victory salute!! (http://damon.sicore.org/bush/bushuncensored.mov)

greedygretchen
11-24-2004, 09:40 PM
well, i guess everyone's just stunned speechless that the president of the United States who was voted in supposedly because of his "moral values" would be caught flipping the bird on tape minutes before his victory speech- wow, what gracious sportsmanship. all i can say is that if John Kerry or Clinton would've done that it'd be all over the nightly news and Republicans and right wing christians would be like "oh my god, my children saw him flip the bird. That is an evil phallic symbol telling my child to fornicate. oh my god now my child is devastated for life! Impeach him!"--- i really don't understand why people cannot see his hypocrisy and idiocy. or maybe they just don't wanna see it :(

PS well then again you know us liberals understand everyone except those who disagree with us! hehe ;)

greedygretchen
11-24-2004, 09:58 PM
The footage is from when he was Governor of Texas though....and it has been posted on here a few times (in case you were wondering why nobody seems to care about your thread).

Had a Democratic leader done the same thing.....he would have been lynched by the corporate media.

heehee... :o thanks...sorry i reposted it then...it was new to me so i assumed it was new- and you know what they say about assuming (you know the ass u me thing but with more emphasis on me ;) ) it's still kinda shocking to me that that footage hasn't been shown in the media...okay well maybe not

CSAR
11-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Hey, I think it's still good no matter what win it was. It shows the character of your President George W. Bush. It shows he's a poor winner, and truly what an asshole he truly is!! Thanks for putting the link on, we all need to be reminded over and over again.

Paul Nice
12-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Hey look - a post about how GWB or America sucks. How suprising and original.

Rosie Cotton
12-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Pauly, you're starting to sound like a broken record. Have you been lobotomized recently? That may explain your stunted vocabulary.

GreenEarthAl
12-05-2004, 05:46 PM
The WWE states feel that this is the best man to represent we the people.

Elbow drop off the top rope and pass the beer.

QueenAdrock
12-06-2004, 02:20 PM
hahahaha pasting job...what a fuckin' retard

Qdrop
12-06-2004, 02:46 PM
personally, i don't think his "one finger victory salute" or that very old video of him being interviewed above is very bad.

like someone said.....he's a texan, and an ex frat boy.....they're all brazen down there. i don't mind someone with "kick ass" attitude in office

what i do mind is someone in office who is merely a puppet for his parties agenda, lies to the american public to push forward a war for all the wrong reasons, and proceeds to go to war against global public opinion and without a sound military stategy....leaving us in a political/military quagmire cluster fuck and our bare cheeks flapping in the wind.....and ample fodder for every american hating liberal world-wide.

that, and he thinks jesus and God are real......

that weighs on my mind far more.

Schmeltz
12-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Dude, he's not even a Texan. He's from New England and his "ranch" has more tennis courts and swimming pools than livestock. Dayum, you know?

Qdrop
12-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Dude, he's not even a Texan.

were was he raised?
where does he call home?

THAT is the person he is....

this thread sucks.....

yeahwho
12-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Here is what another actor potraying an Texan (http://www.ultimatedallas.com/news/news3.htm) has to say about Bush. And here is a real Texan's (http://www.progressive.org/nov03/ivin1103.html) view....so many more so little space, I'll leave it at this.

Qdrop
12-06-2004, 03:41 PM
He was born in Connecticut. Harvard & Yale educated....family has a fucking family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine (remember how Bush I went there every fucking day when he was Prez?)...I could go on....

my god, i feel so used.

now i have to take down my "George W. Bush- #1 Texan" poster.

dammit!

i wonder if Kerry was born in Austin.........

Whois
12-06-2004, 04:18 PM
The Bush "ranch" has swimming pools, two tennis courts...and no livestock.

Don't the illegals working his ranch count as livestock?

Rosie Cotton
12-06-2004, 05:28 PM
what i do mind is someone in office who is merely a puppet for his parties agenda, lies to the american public to push forward a war for all the wrong reasons, and proceeds to go to war against global public opinion and without a sound military stategy....leaving us in a political/military quagmire cluster fuck and our bare cheeks flapping in the wind.....and ample fodder for every american hating liberal world-wide.

Oh my god, spoken like a true (dare I say it?).....LIBERAL !!!! Gasp!

ima_zombie
12-06-2004, 05:33 PM
well, i guess everyone's just stunned speechless that the president of the United States who was voted in supposedly because of his "moral values" would be caught flipping the bird on tape minutes before his victory speech- wow, what gracious sportsmanship. all i can say is that if John Kerry or Clinton would've done that it'd be all over the nightly news and Republicans and right wing christians would be like "oh my god, my children saw him flip the bird. That is an evil phallic symbol telling my child to fornicate. oh my god now my child is devastated for life! Impeach him!"--- i really don't understand why people cannot see his hypocrisy and idiocy. or maybe they just don't wanna see it :(

PS well then again you know us liberals understand everyone except those who disagree with us! hehe ;)

actually...if more liberals knew about this OLD FOOTAGE. they'd be like "omg that terrible man! he's making my children see this! ahhhh!! what do i do!! i' mso confused!" you idiot. we'd all have the same goddam reaction no matter which political leader did it. i hate kids like you.

Rosie Cotton
12-06-2004, 05:35 PM
actually...if more liberals knew about this OLD FOOTAGE. they'd be like "omg that terrible man! he's making my children see this! ahhhh!! what do i do!! i' mso confused!" you idiot. we'd all have the same goddam reaction no matter which political leader did it. i hate kids like you.

*sigh* If you had read more than the first two posts, you would have seen that it had already been posted here.

ima_zombie
12-06-2004, 05:37 PM
personally, i don't think his "one finger victory salute" or that very old video of him being interviewed above is very bad.

like someone said.....he's a texan, and an ex frat boy.....they're all brazen down there. i don't mind someone with "kick ass" attitude in office

you should be more worried about all the taxes you''re going to have to pay when yo uget older, not the war itself. idiot. all these people are like "WHY ARE WE AT WAR?!" well 1. we went to war with Iraq because they would not give us any evidence they had gotten rid of the WMD's. 2. the WMD's may have been moved to Syria. 3. Why does it matter? Be more worried abotu future taxes. 4. when you get old and into politics work for less government. because less goverment = less taxes. :rolleyes:

ASsman
12-06-2004, 06:01 PM
He is right this war is going to cost us one pretty penny.. Oh wait I don't think that is what you meant. Oh yah the War.... Yah dead people don't pay taxes, the more we kill the bigger the burden will be on us.. Oh you didn't mean that either. Hmm, oh you mean to say the War is unimportant like since it's taking place so far away we won't have to worry about it for some time... Nice.

Whois
12-06-2004, 06:08 PM
i hate kids like you.

Wow...spoken like a true 16yr old.

Hint: Not all of us are under the age of 18.

ASsman
12-06-2004, 06:11 PM
October 16, 1988

You can't judge. He is almost a Sophmore.

Qdrop
12-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Dickhead...you're the one who acted like Bush's behaviour in those videos was that of a typical Texan. Have you even been to Texas? Real Texans don't wear polo shirts tucked into their khakis. If a Texan has a ranch....he has livestock on it. Even Nolan Ryan rides horses and wrangles bulls on his ranch. The Bush "ranch" has swimming pools, two tennis courts...and no livestock.

Face it...you said something factually incorrect and you feel stupid.

my E-penis
8====D

your E-penis
8===================D

congratulations.

Qdrop
12-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Oh my god, spoken like a true (dare I say it?).....LIBERAL !!!! Gasp!

Take it Back!!....Take it Back!

hey, i'm a progressive.

and i have hated Bush since day one.......

Qdrop
12-07-2004, 08:08 AM
you should be more worried about all the taxes you''re going to have to pay when yo uget older, not the war itself. idiot. all these people are like "WHY ARE WE AT WAR?!" well 1. we went to war with Iraq because they would not give us any evidence they had gotten rid of the WMD's. 2. the WMD's may have been moved to Syria. 3. Why does it matter? Be more worried abotu future taxes. 4. when you get old and into politics work for less government. because less goverment = less taxes. :rolleyes:

thanks dad.

while the taxes will be an issue.....the problems i listed will cause immeasurable foreign policy issues for decades to come....idiot. (had to throw that in there....name calling is Awesome.)

nice theory on the WMD's......but it's just heresay. could be true, could not. what matters is that they were NOT found.....and our name is mud in the eyes of the rest of the world. Perception is everything.....unfortunately.

Rosie Cotton
12-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Take it Back!!....Take it Back!

Never!!! Mwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!