PDA

View Full Version : Beasties in Japan

LyzaJane
11-24-2004, 08:13 AM
Hey all,
I'm trying to buy a friend tickets to see the show in Tokyo, but can't read the ticket page to see what's going on...
Any suggestions as to how I can find the info in english?
Thanx,
LyzaJ

spacemonkey
11-24-2004, 08:32 AM
Yeah good question. I'd be game for the Tokyo show too. Only if I could order some tix in advance. This is the second time we have had links in Japanese language only for shows there.

I might have the funds this time. I really hope.

Though last time somebody came through with better info and a direct line for ticket orders with English. A little late, but better than never. Yeesh, tix been on sale for months now.

mris
12-19-2004, 11:03 PM
Ok. I want to go to the show as well. I called that number above (03354660777 creative) And they say, if you are not a resident of japan, you CANNOT buy a ticket.

I called another number (CN Playguide - 03-5802-9999) - they said to try AFTER the 26th of December.

Both suggested that I get a friend that lives in Japan to buy the ticket for me -

So -Im reachin out to all Beastie Fans that are residing in Japan - hook a sistah up!! PM me so I can paypal you the funds to get me two tickets to the 1/14th show????

minton
12-19-2004, 11:30 PM
I've mailed the ticket people to find out if they can help out non-Japan residents with buying tickets. Last time they told me the best they could do is tell you to go along and try and buy them at the venue at the time...which wasn't overly helpful. Hopefully they'll have something better this time. I'll post what I'm told.

Documad
12-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Miramanee, I trust you have your ticket(s)?

I hate to say it, but I've always done well with brokers. If you're going to invest in the airplane and hotel and make it a big vacation, you want to be sure you have the good seats/standing tickets. But it's certainly a lot easier finding a good broker in North America.

I'm puzzled by the situation abroad, but I also suck at searching for things on the internet. I've been trying to search for tickets to a non-Beastie concert abroad with no luck. :(