PDA

View Full Version : "Mosh" video with new ending

D_Raay
11-29-2004, 03:09 AM
I gotta tell you, I never much cared for Eminem, but this video is exactly what is needed in this in this country. Check out the new version of the video at eminem.com." We need to set aside our differences and take back what is ours." Couldn't have been said better.

"If i get sniped tonight, you'll know why because I told you to fight" , you gotta admire this guy.

http://eminem.com/

Abdul-Karim
11-29-2004, 03:28 AM
I enjoyed that. He speaks the truth.

DroppinScience
11-29-2004, 03:29 AM
It was a great video before the election, and I think it's an excellent video AFTER the election.

I think this song (and the subsequently retooled video) work better after this election, because it really looks like Eminem was sure Bush would win and we'd be living under a certain sense of doom for these next four years.

Nevertheless, it's especially cool how everyone marches into the Senate and busts up Bush's State of the Union address. That would rock if someone actually did that. :D

Here's hoping that at the very least the 2006 mid-term elections will provide some gains for the Democrats (if we have more great people like Barack Obama stepping up to the plate!).

Abdul-Karim
11-29-2004, 03:32 AM
It was a great video before the election, and I think it's an excellent video AFTER the election.

I think this song (and the subsequently retooled video) work better after this election, because it really looks like Eminem was sure Bush would win and we'd be living under a certain sense of doom for these next four years.

Nevertheless, it's especially cool how everyone marches into the Senate and busts up Bush's State of the Union address. That would rock if someone actually did that. :D

Here's hoping that at the very least the 2006 mid-term elections will provide some gains for the Democrats (if we have more great people like Barack Obama stepping up to the plate!).

Barack Obama? He's very intelligent, but he better stop associating himself with racists like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?nbc1=1&navtyp=SRH&str=barack+obama&sfld=C&nvc=E&nvv=76027).

DroppinScience
11-29-2004, 03:40 AM
They may be a lot of things... but racists? I don't buy that. More like victims of right-wing smear machines than anything.

Al Sharpton is a big joke, but at the very same time, he has a lot of good things to say. Not to mention he's extremely hilarious.

Jesse Jackson... not a huge fan, but he doesn't deserve the vilification he's received.

Nevertheless, I appreciate their fight for civil rights.

Abdul-Karim
11-29-2004, 03:46 AM
I also appreciate their fight for civil rights and equality. I believe that they are carrying on in the proud tradition of the late Martin Luther King Jr., but I can do without the anti-semitic and anti-white attitudes that they harbor.

DroppinScience
11-29-2004, 03:50 AM
Jesse Jackson seemed to get along okay with Jon Stewart. ;)

Jews are white as well. :)

Funkaloyd
11-29-2004, 04:47 AM
If you like the style of the Mosh vid, the political message, or both, then check out Chronic Future's Time and Time Again (http://www.guerrillanews.com/videos/video.php?id=19). It's made by a lot of the same people.

adam_f
11-29-2004, 06:49 AM
I can't fucking stand Eminem. He's the reason why hip hop is in a state of decline. Encore is so fucking terrible. Jesus.

I miss the Great White Hype.

enree erzweglle
11-29-2004, 07:59 AM
Al Sharpton is a big joke, but at the very same time, he has a lot of good things to say. Not to mention he's extremely hilarious.

Sharpton was in top form during the back-and-forth with William Weld on Jon Stewart's "Election Night 2004: Prelude to a Recount." (Though nothing trumps Stewart beating on Tucker Carlson during the _Crossfire_ appearance last month.)

I'm waiting for our Beasties to guest on The Daily Show. Maybe it's just a matter of time; they're already on Stewart's radar.

BGirl
11-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Did I see my man Dennis Kucinich in there, clapping for the protestors? (y)

ASsman
11-29-2004, 04:28 PM
I can't fucking stand Eminem. He's the reason why hip hop is in a state of decline. Encore is so fucking terrible. Jesus.

I miss the Great White Hype.
I miss Vanilla Ice.

adam_f
11-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Hell, I even miss Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. I felt the Good Vibrations.