PDA

View Full Version : Military draft

D_Raay
11-29-2004, 04:09 PM
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/draftindex.shtml

A mandatory draft is coming and it will come soon. Make no mistake about it. If you have a 'specialty' field such as health care worker or even computer skills (such as a degree in computer science), you could be 'drafted' into government service up to the age limit of 44 years old. You will have no choice in the matter as the Presidential Executive Order has already been signed and has become the "law", without the messy annoyance of congressional voting or debate, of course. The new age limit of conscription will also be pushed up to 34 years of age, not 26 years as was the traditional limit. They have now tied in Selective Service Registration with applying for a driver's licence in some 34 states so far.

Oil companies love war. The CIA loves war. In fact, the CIA has been responsible for creating most of the conflicts in the world since (and including) Vietnam. War makes money and consolidates power into the hands of elite manipulators. It also provides a convenient cover for drug trafficking, which again, the CIA is the biggest player on the planet. While war robs ordinary, mostly poor, American families of their sons (and now, regrettably, their daughters too), it makes indentured slaves of the rest of us.

Who pays out the money that fills the coffers of war profiteers? The government does..

And how does the government get that money?

First from their Illuminati pals in the banking industry, and then from you. Of course, war is also a handy cover for pulling your rights and constitutional liberties out from under you, which today is rapidly escalating at a perilous rate and driving America into the arms of Nazi style police state where platitudes like 'democracy', 'freedom', and 'liberty' ring hollow for those who still retain the capacity to think for themselves and can recognize lies and deceit when it's in their face.

In earlier decades, the goals of the Illuminati elites, their international corporations, their political puppets and their representatives in the military-industrial complex were to make money and to consolidate/expand their power, but today the goal is the destruction and dismantling of the United States and its people in order to make way for a one-world government, the New World Order.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/draftthreatnotahoax06oct04.shtml

I chuckled when I heard front man puppet George W. Bush definitively declare in his second 'debate' with Illuminated puppet John Kerry that there was going to be NO new draft. Here we have a guy ( or should I say the human clone of the guy who used to exist as GW Bush ) who continuously lies with the greatest expression of demeanor that attempts to convey conviction and sincerity with every distortion and confabulation that passes his lips, telling us that we have nothing to worry about when it comes to a draft. Why would anyone in their right mind believe this clone? In the entire 230 year history of the United States, there has never been a president that has had his name included on the front cover of more books coupled with the words 'Lies" or "Liar' in the title. Why would any intelligent person trust anything he had to say?...

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/recruiterconfrimsdraftin200509jul04.shtml
Army Recruiter Confrims Draft Coming in March 2005

ASsman
11-29-2004, 04:19 PM
wachutalkinabout?

*ASsman looks for his Draft Dodging box*

I don't get it, are these e-mails?

Qdrop
11-29-2004, 04:20 PM
"the CIA loves war"

"it also provides a convenient cover for drug trafficking, which again, the CIA is the biggest player on the planet."

"First from their Illuminati pals ...."

"In earlier decades, the goals of the Illuminati elites...."

random quotes....from some lefty blog.

do you really expect anyone to take this thread seriously?....other then mega-lefties?.....

i don't think a draft is impossible.......but this is anything but solid documentation......

Funkaloyd
11-29-2004, 04:33 PM
(and now, regrettably, their daughters too)

Equality at last.

Rosie Cotton
11-30-2004, 04:17 AM
Fuck! That does it. I need to get a passport NOW.

Loppfessor
11-30-2004, 05:18 AM
Well shit if it's posted on some web site it must be a fact!

drobertson420
11-30-2004, 07:09 AM
Well shit if it's posted on some web site it must be a fact!

There it is....In text form....It's True!

ASsman
11-30-2004, 07:48 AM
That's what I'm saying..... D_Raay has yet to respond.

Ali
11-30-2004, 09:20 AM
do you really expect anyone to take this thread seriously?....other then mega-lefties?...... Not since you joined it...\\...

Whois
11-30-2004, 10:08 AM
Lalalalalalalalalalalalala...
:D

D_Raay
11-30-2004, 12:45 PM
wachutalkinabout?

*ASsman looks for his Draft Dodging box*

I don't get it, are these e-mails?
Collection of correspondence regarding the draft. Did you look at the website?

-I had no shoes, and I felt sorry for myself until i met a man with no feet. I took his shoes. Now I feel better.-

D_Raay
11-30-2004, 12:55 PM
W didnt sign the equal civil liberties thingy. Therefore women arent considered equal citizens. Therefore we cannot be drafted.

Only time Ive ever been happy about that.
I would personally have to flog someone if they drafted you Aimee... :)

Jasonik
11-30-2004, 01:04 PM
There will never be a draft because douchbag idiots like prettymuch everyone here would dodge, go AWOL, disobey orders, side with the enemy, and probably in some cases shoot fellow US soldiers or commanding officers.

Your progressive patron saint Noam Chomsky said as much himself.

This whole draft issue is a scare tactic against the gov't, plain and simple.

D_Raay
11-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Thank you D_Raay :) (i cant remember your real name...sorry! :o )
Hehe, I don't think I ever told you no need for sorry...it's Sean... :)

D_Raay
11-30-2004, 01:12 PM
There will never be a draft because douchbag idiots like prettymuch everyone here would dodge, go AWOL, disobey orders, side with the enemy, and probably in some cases shoot fellow US soldiers or commanding officers.

The almighty Jasonik has spoken, there is no need to discuss it anymore.. Kidding J...none of us have any way of knowing what they will do.

What of Iran J? Where are they getting the soldiers for their wars? Are they going to build some now? Possibly robot super soldiers?

Chomsky makes the right wing pundits look like used car salesmen.

phinkasaurus
11-30-2004, 01:13 PM

so you agree with a draft then?
you would go willingly to fight in this or any other war the united states gov't commanded you to fight?

Jasonik
11-30-2004, 01:24 PM
A draft is a stupid idea for the reasons I've stated. If the gov't instituted a draft I'd probably join the Coast Guard.

D_Raay
11-30-2004, 01:27 PM
A draft is a stupid idea for the reasons I've stated. If the gov't instituted a draft I'd probably join the Coast Guard.
Again Jasonik, you didn't answer, where are they getting more troops from to further their agenda and "war on terror"?

phinkasaurus
11-30-2004, 02:12 PM

then why did you refer to everyone here as "douchbag idiots" who "would dodge, go AWOL, disobey orders, side with the enemy..." etc?
and isn't joining the coast gueard dodging the draft?

i am not for a draft, as I belive it's not my war to fight. if the neo-cons and their puppet want to rain down destruction in order to "liberate" people, let them send themselves and their sons and daughters. i do not support unjust wars of aggression and plunder.

not that you asked... ;)

ASsman
11-30-2004, 04:32 PM
They would have to be complete idiots (not saying that they aren't) to reinstate that draft, "citizens army" etc. It would give us more power, and information of this illegal war. They don't want that, they only want an army willing to follow blindly.

It won't happen unless they underestimate the consequences.

drobertson420
11-30-2004, 10:08 PM
The almighty Jasonik has spoken, there is no need to discuss it anymore.. Kidding J...none of us have any way of knowing what they will do.

What of Iran J? Where are they getting the soldiers for their wars? Are they going to build some now? Possibly robot super soldiers?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A15185-2003Jan19&notFound=true

drobertson420
11-30-2004, 10:09 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/10/tech/main605188.shtml

Fighting Seizure Robots!

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 03:52 AM
Thanks for completely ruining my week D... I now envision a future where I will have to bow down to Optimus Prime..

Gazrock
12-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Thanks for completely ruining my week D... I now envision a future where I will have to bow down to Optimus Prime..

Optimus Prime was a good guy , Megatron is who's sending you guys to war!

Damned Deceptacons!

*To the tune of Transformers theme*
George Bush, devil in disguise
US leads the battle to destroy
The "evil force" of the middle east!

drobertson420
12-01-2004, 06:43 AM
"I will place a bet with anyone! There WILL NOT BE A DRAFT UNLESS WE ARE ATTACKED AGAIN" - [unknown source]

Maybe not even then.

Ali
12-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Collection of correspondence regarding the draft. Did you look at the website?

-I had no shoes, and I felt sorry for myself until i met a man with no feet. I took his shoes. Now I feel better.-
Walk a mile in my shoes and you'll be a mile away, wearing my shoes.

100% ILL
12-01-2004, 09:24 AM
the draft should start with all the illegal aliens!

They would just run to Canada

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 09:27 AM
Not since you joined it...\\...

i cry.....

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 09:28 AM

bingo.

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 09:29 AM

brilliant!
more brilliant than you know.......

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 09:39 AM
i wonder if the American liberal public realize that if we pulled out of every "suspicious, illegal, imperialist, ect" area in the world (war, revolutions, resistiances, dictator support, ect)....our power and strength would shrink at epidemic levels.

our wealth would shrink, our economy would suffer....

this country, no, YOU ....YES YOU! READING THIS IN AMERICA......YOU WOULD HAVE LESS OPPURTUNITY, LESS SAFETY, LESS OPTIMISM...IN YOUR OWN PERSONAL LIFE. less jobs, lower income.....the list goes on....
are you willing to go without?......to sacrifice?
ask yourself......

100% ILL
12-01-2004, 10:13 AM
so your saying North America will eventually become The United States of Meximericanada?

Ha! Never thought about it like that, but it's possible. The Hispanic community is the fastest growing in the nation. Viva La Mexicanamerica! :D

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 10:45 AM
and Qdrop, how come other free democracies seem to do well without blowing others up?

they don't do as well as us....no one does. no ones has the wealth and oppurtunity we have, and the safety.
(even with the current economic pitfalls and 9/11)

In your opinion, without war we wouldn't be able to survive ( maybe if we stopped being so damn dependent on foreign goods, maybe generated some new jobs around here, maybe Made our HOMIEZ in the Homeland...then maybe many nations out there might not see us as being wrecklessly Imperialistic

we would survive.....but we would just be "America Lite".....we would be giving up alot.
maybe that would be for the better.

with globalaization, the days of self sufficient economies are gone.

Free market + cheaper overseas labor and goods= money/job drain on america.

if we become content to just be a link in the globalization chain....we will become an average nation....

currently, we are trying to snatch up as many links as possible.....
good/bad?......depends on your point of view.

100% ILL
12-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Perhaps we should invade Canada. Then we could use their technology to.....................Oh, nevermind.

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Perhaps we should invade Canada. Then we could use their technology to.....................Oh, nevermind.

that's not very christian of you.....is it?

100% ILL
12-01-2004, 12:02 PM
that's not very christian of you.....is it?

So I'm not allowed to have a sense of Humor now?

drobertson420
12-01-2004, 12:13 PM

"So, you want to be a Legal U.S. resident,ehh? Well first we want you to do something for us..1 year of Military Service overseas....just sign here......"

"Here's Your Green Card"

"Hey! This is an Active Duty Military I.D.!"

"It's Green, isn't it?"

works for me.

phinkasaurus
12-01-2004, 12:35 PM
yeah.. immigrants and illegals should be drafted... keep all the bad stuff away from american citizens... we can insulate!

and QDrop, I for one wold take less of all this materialistic crap to know that I was not bombing children and killing families and forcing people to work in horrible conditions, all just so I and the rest of ameirca can have the "affluence" to which we have grown acustom.
And i assume you're not including the millions of homeless and hungry americans and the millions of families in poverty when you talk about how great we have it in usa? some nations in the world actually help those lesser fortunate members of their societies.

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 01:10 PM
they don't do as well as us....no one does. no ones has the wealth and oppurtunity we have, and the safety.
(even with the current economic pitfalls and 9/11)

we would survive.....but we would just be "America Lite".....we would be giving up alot.
maybe that would be for the better.

with globalaization, the days of self sufficient economies are gone.

Free market + cheaper overseas labor and goods= money/job drain on america.

if we become content to just be a link in the globalization chain....we will become an average nation....

currently, we are trying to snatch up as many links as possible.....
good/bad?......depends on your point of view.

Complete Bullshit... pure, 100% American bullshit... I think collective conscience and freedom of choice when it comes to mass slaughter and all that entails our global dick-waving should be left up to the people of this country. And before you say the people voted for Bush and there are people who believe in this war, remember I said "collective" as in ALL OF US.
Hell, Bush can't go anywhere in this country or abroad without having to deal with thousands of protesters. WHY, because of the imperialistic nature of his administration. Which sends the message that we are also his minions.

My line is drawn, is yours?

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 01:13 PM
and QDrop, I for one wold take less of all this materialistic crap to know that I was not bombing children and killing families and forcing people to work in horrible conditions, all just so I and the rest of ameirca can have the "affluence" to which we have grown acustom.

yeah.....everyone says that. but those are just words.

i'd really like to see if people really know what they'd be losing.......and what they'd say then.....

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 01:15 PM
yeah.....everyone says that. but those are just words.

i'd really like to see if people really know what they'd be losing.......and what they'd say then.....
We would say fine, so be it. And if you think otherwise, you really don't know who you are talking to.

Jasonik
12-01-2004, 01:17 PM
"A liberal is a man who will give away everything he doesn't own."
-Frank Dane

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 01:28 PM
Complete Bullshit... pure, 100% American bullshit... I think collective conscience and freedom of choice when it comes to mass slaughter and all that entails our global dick-waving should be left up to the people of this country.

you're like chomski on steriods sometimes.

you really paint such a biased picture of America.
you make it impossible to be met halfway by anyone other then the far left.
tis a shame.
you really marginalize yourself.

And before you say the people voted for Bush and there are people who believe in this war, remember I said "collective" as in ALL OF US.

but the fact that our country elected him does say something about what the majority wants.....
as depressing as that is.

Hell, Bush can't go anywhere in this country or abroad without having to deal with thousands of protesters. WHY, because of the imperialistic nature of his administration.

there is alot of mass psychology goin on their too.

people worldwide cried over the beatles.....cried..thought them gods. they were just musicians. but mass movement psychology does funny stuff.

the beatles were not gods....but they were great.
people just reacted to the those next to them....they conformed. to be part of the group. to be part of something "big"....that's a human instinct.

bush is demonized the way the beatles were deitified (sp?).

bush sucks....but he ain't satan.

(yes, I compared the beatles to bush.....you can't find THAT on just any message board.....woohoo.)

My line is drawn, is yours?

must you be so dramatic?

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 01:29 PM
"A liberal is a man who will give away everything he doesn't own."
-Frank Dane

my point exactly.
EXACTLY!!!

Jasonik
12-01-2004, 01:35 PM
but the fact that our country elected him does say something about what the majority wants.....

"Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything."
-Frank Dane

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 01:36 PM
who is this Frank Dane?.....and why is he so brilliant?

Jasonik
12-01-2004, 01:38 PM
I don't know, but it's my pet project today to find out.

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 01:41 PM
Frank Dane has obviously never met or recognized any true liberals.

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't know, but it's my pet project today to find out.

keep us updated.....

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 02:00 PM
you're like chomski on steriods sometimes.

you really paint such a biased picture of America.
you make it impossible to be met halfway by anyone other then the far left.
tis a shame.
you really marginalize yourself.
Thank you for the Chomsky comparison, I would consider that a compliment.

I haven't painted anything, all the religious fanatics on the right did.

You are the one who is marginalized because you side with the right, but claim you don't believe in all their principles. Whereas I am far left and don't claim anything otherwise.

THAT is yet to be determined.

there is alot of mass psychology goin on their too.
This one makes me laugh. You are suggesting common sense is some sort of psychological condition?

bush sucks....but he ain't satan
I believe Satan would smile at Dubbya's accomplishments, were he real of course.
must you be so dramatic?

They need context script on these boards, yeah there are emoticons but not for everything. Think of Wilfred Brimley saying this, not Sylvester Stallone.

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Thank you for the Chomsky comparison, I would consider that a compliment.

you shouldn't.

I haven't painted anything, all the religious fanatics on the right did.

yeah.....the far right is no better. what's your point?

You are the one who is marginalized because you side with the right, but claim you don't believe in all their principles.

i side with what makes sense to me.....i'm a pragmatist. you know this.
sometimes i apparently side with the right on certain hawkish issues....other times i'm very liberal on social issues.
i don't see it as siding with the "right or left"....i see at looking at an issue objectively and making a decision.

Whereas I am far left and don't claim anything otherwise.

true, you don't ......and because of this, you make decisions and take stances purely because of who said them. you polarize yourself.

This one makes me laugh. You are suggesting common sense is some sort of psychological condition?

sadly, this is often the case when dealing with large mass movenments and sentiments.
Mass Movements and sentiments can be very "right" or very "wrong" (depending on your stance), but that is rarely what it about when it reaches a large scale....
it becomes a part of group think, hysteria, group psychology....

Eric Hoffer explained that best i think....
have you read his book?

I believe Satan would smile at Dubbya's accomplishments, were he real of course.

oh, just stop that.
he sucks.....but he isn't evil.

Think of Wilfred Brimley saying this, not Sylvester Stallone.

too late.....i just pictured you saying it with a Stalone accent and almost pissed my pants.....

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 02:13 PM
he's probably a serial rapist or something.

writing generalizations is his side job.

Someones cup is half empty today......
hmmmm?
:o

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 02:29 PM
You are the one who is marginalized because you side with the right, but claim you don't believe in all their principles.

and for the record.....because you and other liberals on this board misunderstand and constantly build strawmen arguments against me (claiming i side with the right, i'm a bush supporter, ect)...
let me break myself down for you:

i am pro choice, pro-death penalty (i think it should be used more and more often on many more people), i am a strong agonostic (leaning towards athiest), anti-welfare, pro prison rehabilitation (otherwise execute them), VERY pro education, pro War when necessary to protect our countries interest and of course to protect our borders, pro immagration as long as they register- no criminals. i believe the envirement is not nearly as bad off as the left would like us to beleive, though much can still be done, i do not believe global warming is real- just not enough dependable data. pro drugs (legalize and regulate), anti racist, anti-affirmative action, pro-gay, anti-censorship, pro church-state separation, pro secularism, and pro me.

there.....just try and marginalize me.

phinkasaurus
12-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Qdrop and Jasonik, et al: Should the U.S. be the number one nation (richest strongest, etc) on this planet? And if so, should the u.s. enact and maintain this through any means neccesary? And if not, why not? what's the pragmatic reasoning behind being or not being the number 1 nation on earth?

I think the u.s should concentrate on making "earth" the number one nation on this planet, but I have been told that sort of global, international citizen outlook is just not pragmatic enough.

Jasonik
12-01-2004, 03:32 PM
The rules of capitalist globalization are clearly written. The U.S. is not in its current position by accident. There are contries all over the world that would love to exploit, rob, undermine, and rape the American economy. Ruthlessness is the name of the game, so don't think the U.S. is more vile than any other country, we're just better at it at present.

I don't want to come across as a strict apologist, but I will always root for U.S. superiority, anything else would be un-American.

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 03:37 PM
by any chance are you also pro-duce?

i love vegetables, yes.....
fruit as well.

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 03:38 PM
The rules of capitalist globalization are clearly written. The U.S. is not in its current position by accident. There are contries all over the world that would love to exploit, rob, undermine, and rape the American economy. Ruthlessness is the name of the game, so don't think the U.S. is more vile than any other country, we're just better at it at present.

I don't want to come across as a strict apologist, but I will always root for U.S. superiority, anything else would be un-American.

stop copying me!!

i must agree entirely.

dammit, now i sound like a parrot......

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Qdrop and Jasonik, et al: Should the U.S. be the number one nation (richest strongest, etc) on this planet? And if so, should the u.s. enact and maintain this through any means neccesary? And if not, why not? what's the pragmatic reasoning behind being or not being the number 1 nation on earth?

I think the u.s should concentrate on making "earth" the number one nation on this planet, but I have been told that sort of global, international citizen outlook is just not pragmatic enough.

there is no "should".......this is nature on the largest scale. the pecking order.
this is unalterable......
to think some country or countries can "think and care" the world into an egaltarian state is like saying we can "think" our way out of evolution or something.
we cannot rewrite the rules of nature.....just exist in them.

All: GET THIS THROUGH YOU HEADS! there will always be a top and bottom to the global totum pole.....ALWAYS!
that is basic of nature, of social biology....
this is how it has been since the inception of life on this planet.

as jansonik said, if not us, than another country would.

the really get this point: The Lucifer Principle by Howard K. Bloom

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 05:31 PM
It makes no difference to me whether we are the most ruthless nation and therefore (at least by some people's way of thinking) at the top of the "totem pole". What makes a difference to me is that we are the sanest nation.

Qdrop, your ideology is sound, I just don't choose to put any trust in this administration. And with plenty of cause. IMO this nation is headed around a dark corner and i am just one guy with a match trying to light the way.

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 05:33 PM

You are just a strange one. You appear delighted that this country is showing it's bad side. And you are from Boston? At least I know you are a Red Sox fan. Makes no sense to me. A nihilist?

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Eric Hoffer explained that best i think....
have you read his book?
No, I haven't. Have you read Chomsky?

ASsman
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM
All of you fucking blow.

And if it means my friend can come home from Iraq, and noone else I know can be killed (and I know a few) As well as no other innocents overthere being killed, then yeah...I'm willing to sacrifice a few liberties.

Jesus.

EDIT: DAMMNIT RF! Way to steal my thunder!
Whose innocent?

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM
i am pro choice, pro-death penalty (i think it should be used more and more often on many more people), i am a strong agonostic (leaning towards athiest), anti-welfare, pro prison rehabilitation (otherwise execute them), VERY pro education, pro War when necessary to protect our countries interest and of course to protect our borders, pro immagration as long as they register- no criminals. i believe the envirement is not nearly as bad off as the left would like us to beleive, though much can still be done, i do not believe global warming is real- just not enough dependable data. pro drugs (legalize and regulate), anti racist, anti-affirmative action, pro-gay, anti-censorship, pro church-state separation, pro secularism, and pro me.
It must suck for you to watch the news. You must be pissed at everything anyone says.

DroppinScience
12-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Whoa... so many STRANGE viewpoints entering that mind of yours. Then again, people have diverse opinions across the board (e.g. liberal could be against gun control, conservative could be pro-drug legalization, evangelical Christian fundamentalist could be for the separation of church and state), but your views are plenty interesting,

i am pro choice,

Me too!

pro-death penalty (i think it should be used more and more often on many more people),

anti-death penalty (most of the time, if it's gonna be used, only for the most depraved sick criminals, not a method of punishment to be used all the time)

i am a strong agonostic (leaning towards athiest),

Ditto, but just a plain old agnostic

anti-welfare,

Pro welfare. Welfare state can work as long as it's not abused (i.e. people just picking up welfare checks and not seeking work, BUT I consider those types a very small minority, despite what the right thinks)

pro prison rehabilitation (otherwise execute them),

Yup

VERY pro education,

Good, good.

pro War when necessary to protect our countries interest and of course to protect our borders,

I'll agree with that, BUT there's nothing worse than a bullshit war cloaked in those reasons (i.e. Bush and the Iraq war, certainly isn't protecting America)

pro immagration as long as they register- no criminals.

Reasonable enough.

i believe the envirement is not nearly as bad off as the left would like us to beleive, though much can still be done, i do not believe global warming is real- just not enough dependable data.

Disagree. We may not know for sure about global warming, but I'd never trust the right to protect the environment. But hey we can all go surfing the entire globe when the ice caps melt ;)

pro drugs (legalize and regulate),

Yup.

anti racist,

Of course I'll agree, but do you honestly think a racist is gonna come right out and say: "Damn right, I'm a racist" NO! Even white nationalists/supremacists always deny they are bigots.

anti-affirmative action,

Pro-affirmative action. You can't keep them darkies down forever.

pro-gay,

Agree.

anti-censorship,

Of course! You can never justify censorship.

pro church-state separation, pro secularism, and pro me.

Hell yeah. Except there's no such thing as separation of church and state and secularism in America no more. :(

there.....just try and marginalize me.

You probably could get marginalized EASILY. I don't think there's a single political party in the U.S. that would fit all your views (you'd be no friend to the Dems or Repubs and you'd probably be an amalgum of different third-party platforms). Since you can't perfectly fit a representative of "the right" or "the left" (as they do on CNN's Crossfire), you'd have no voice on the mainstream corporate media unless you happen to be hilarious like Bill Maher.

drobertson420
12-01-2004, 08:34 PM
http://www.borntomotivate.com/FrankDane.html

Happy Now!!

Here's Your Newspaper!!!

Here's Your Newspaper!!!

It doesn't really tell you much , though............

Jasonik
12-01-2004, 09:32 PM
You appear delighted that this country is showing it's bad side.
I'm not delighted to come to the realization that life isn't fair, and that institutional hypocrisy is prevalent, and that what is good for the U.S. as a nation is not always good for every individual here and abroad. If I cared what you thought, I would apologize for my lack of outrage. :rolleyes:

Honestly, if you refuse to accept the cold hard truth of things as they are, that human nature is what it is, that nation states do what they do, my optimistic-realist point of view will remain enigmatic.

I may have misunderstood you, do you want the bad side hidden so you don't have to acknowledge it?

Rosie Cotton
12-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Qdrop, if I were you I'd stay away from the horse's ass.^^

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 10:59 PM
There you go Q, you officially got endorsed by Sisko, what a sad day...

Jasonik, you misunderstood me. What I meant to say was it appears you like the bad surfacing in this country. I may be wrong, but it's in your text. And I don't know how old you are, or any of you for that matter, but trust me the world wasn't always this bad.

Qdrop
12-02-2004, 08:04 AM
It makes no difference to me whether we are the most ruthless nation and therefore (at least by some people's way of thinking) at the top of the "totem pole". What makes a difference to me is that we are the sanest nation.

Qdrop, your ideology is sound, I just don't choose to put any trust in this administration. And with plenty of cause. IMO this nation is headed around a dark corner and i am just one guy with a match trying to light the way.

well, i agree. i don't trust this administration either.....

Qdrop
12-02-2004, 08:06 AM
No, I haven't. Have you read Chomsky?

Yes, and i own Year 501.....hard to get through.

True Believer - Eric Hoffer

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060505915/qid=1101995724/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/104-0646010-9589501

Qdrop
12-02-2004, 08:07 AM
It must suck for you to watch the news. You must be pissed at everything anyone says.

Tell me about it! i gotta pop a Prilosec and a Zoloft to get through it.

ASsman
12-02-2004, 08:09 AM
Triple post of death.

Qdrop
12-02-2004, 08:16 AM
Pro welfare. Welfare state can work as long as it's not abused (i.e. people just picking up welfare checks and not seeking work, BUT I consider those types a very small minority, despite what the right thinks)

to clarify, my stance is more like yours. i beleive welfare should be extremely regulated and fixed.....to guard against abuse. welfare is a trap, plain and simple.

I'll agree with that, BUT there's nothing worse than a bullshit war cloaked in those reasons (i.e. Bush and the Iraq war, certainly isn't protecting America)

AGREED

Disagree. We may not know for sure about global warming, but I'd never trust the right to protect the environment.

nor do i trust the right. there really is alot i can go into here.....but alot it can be summed up by asking who are the ones saying the enviroment is at death's door...and why are they saying it?

Pro-affirmative action. You can't keep them darkies down forever.

affirmative actions KEEPS minorities down.....and promotes segragation.
i can go on if anyone wishes.

Hell yeah. Except there's no such thing as separation of church and state and secularism in America no more. :(

sadly....this is becoming the reality.

You probably could get marginalized EASILY. I don't think there's a single political party in the U.S. that would fit all your views (you'd be no friend to the Dems or Repubs and you'd probably be an amalgum of different third-party platforms). Since you can't perfectly fit a representative of "the right" or "the left" (as they do on CNN's Crossfire), you'd have no voice on the mainstream corporate media

i was being sarcastic.

unless you happen to be hilarious like Bill Maher.

i wish. *swooon*

oh, and add this to the list.......i'm pro gun, as long as backround checks and bans on assualt weapons stay in effect.
you can't stop guns, just like you can't stop drug use....
banning would do nothing but create more crime and black markets.
if the people want it, they will get it......the best you can do is regulate.

Qdrop
12-02-2004, 08:28 AM
I'm with this guy.

stay away from me......you smell bad. and you keep looking at my "bathing suit area"....

phinkasaurus
12-02-2004, 12:23 PM
so because other countries would do it, so should the U.S.? To me, I hear, "yeah, this is a wrong way to be, very unhealthy and 'evil' , but since others would do it if we give them the chance, we have to do it first."

there is no "should".......this is nature on the largest scale. the pecking order.
this is unalterable......
to think some country or countries can "think and care" the world into an egaltarian state is like saying we can "think" our way out of evolution or something.
kinda like our modern medicine? letting the not so fit survive longer than they would have lived "in nature"? damn them doctors, thinking us out of strict evolution.

we cannot rewrite the rules of nature.....just exist in them.
right, but what if the rules change when the entity evolving is a society on the global scale? Earth has never seen an organism on her planet with this level of organization and manipulative capabilities.

All: GET THIS THROUGH YOU HEADS! there will always be a top and bottom to the global totum pole.....ALWAYS!
that is basic of nature, of social biology....
this is how it has been since the inception of life on this planet.

spoken like a true defender of the status quo. thanks, but I'll keep fighting to change this. i see plenty examples in nature, in social biology, in my life, that defy your blanket statements. and so I won't give up and "accept". though I can understand the desire to take the easy route...

ASsman
12-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Im still waiting for " A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state"

100% ILL
12-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Im still waiting for " A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state"

........hmm sounds a little bit like our police force.

Qdrop
12-02-2004, 01:44 PM
so because other countries would do it, so should the U.S.? To me, I hear, "yeah, this is a wrong way to be, very unhealthy and 'evil' , but since others would do it if we give them the chance, we have to do it first."

there is no "right or wrong" or "evil" in nature......man invented that.
but otherwise, your statment rings true.
survival.
"nature is red in tooth and claw"

we've been over this before.

kinda like our modern medicine? letting the not so fit survive longer than they would have lived "in nature"? damn them doctors, thinking us out of strict evolution.

then you don't understand evolution.
you are thinking on a smaller scale with doctors and medicine. you cannot overcome evololution so-to-speak.
you can alter it slightly on a small scale.....but not on a grand one.
that's like trying to "beat" physics......

right, but what if the rules change when the entity evolving is a society on the global scale? Earth has never seen an organism on her planet with this level of organization and manipulative capabilities.

The Global Brain by Howard K. Bloom
that will deals completely with your statement. you would really enjoy that book.

Ali
12-03-2004, 07:55 AM
Triple post of death.Single post of massive unimportance ;P

ASsman
12-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Please respect these boards and don't quote him.

ASsman
12-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Inbreds for Bush.

ima_zombie
12-06-2004, 05:26 PM
The draft for the Iraq war is a rumor, started by left-wing idiots. They did it so Bush would look bad.

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,1101041018-713207,00.html

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/06/draft.ap/

:D GO ME, THE RIGHT WING BASTARD!

ASsman
12-06-2004, 05:57 PM
The draft for the Iraq war is a rumor, started by left-wing idiots. They did it so Bush would look bad.

Just like the "actual" War on Iraq rumor.. Oh wait that was Bush making himself look bad.

ZING!

ima_zombie
12-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Just like the "actual" War on Iraq rumor.. Oh wait that was Bush making himself look bad.

ZING!

What the hell are you talking about? you're "joke" is dumb and makes no sense. You use quotation marks, but why? the war on Iraq is real. and face it, not many people actually like Bush. Bush was just the lesser of two evils.

ASsman
12-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Yah it was suppose to be cheesy. I'm suprised you caught on so fast. Also the quotation were to suggest that the word's definition is being disputed. It can't be both a rumor and a fact.

Let me rephrase it...
"The draft for the Iraq war is a rumor, started by left-wing idiots. They did it so Bush would look bad."
"The WMD's in Iraq are a rumor, started by neo-con/right-wing idiots. They did it so Bush wouldn't look so bad killing 100,000 civilians in the process."

Jasonik
12-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Excellent use of 'the ends justify the means' relativistic ratonalizing.

DroppinScience
12-06-2004, 06:35 PM

We'll see what they say when they run out of troops to fight the war in IRAN!!!! ;)

Jasonik
12-06-2004, 06:41 PM
The new scare tactic:

"The U.S. is going to invade Iran!"

Quick, get this disseminated to the liberal minions!

DroppinScience
12-06-2004, 07:37 PM
The new scare tactic:

"The U.S. is going to invade Iran!"

Quick, get this disseminated to the liberal minions!

You still asleep? I thought that whole thing with Iraq would wake you up. :rolleyes:

ASsman
12-06-2004, 09:27 PM
You are sadly mistaken. That why I do not waste my time on him, as you should.

ima_zombie
12-07-2004, 05:30 AM
well, Syra might actually have WMD's because saddam might have had them moved there. two days before the inspecters went to iraq, saddam had syrian troops or someone. but i'm just paranoid idiot. pay no attention to me.

Funkaloyd
12-07-2004, 06:00 AM
You insinuate that the WMDs actually existed.

ASsman
12-07-2004, 07:56 AM
.. pay no attention to me.

Done.

ima_zombie
12-07-2004, 02:29 PM
;) winky winky mr. hot pants. WMD's could have been there, we dont know.

Ace42
12-07-2004, 04:23 PM
;) winky winky mr. hot pants. WMD's could have been there, we dont know.

And there could've been WMDs in the WTC, we don't know. Good thing Osama & co bombed it, just to make sure...

GreenEarthAl
12-07-2004, 04:26 PM
And there could've been WMDs in the WTC, we don't know. Good thing Osama & co bombed it, just to make sure...

There could be Weapons of Mass Destruction UNDERNEATH THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

QUICK!!...

:eek:

Funkaloyd
12-07-2004, 04:43 PM
/me Checks his desk draws for antrax.

ima_zombie
12-07-2004, 04:59 PM
There could be Weapons of Mass Destruction UNDERNEATH THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

QUICK!!...

:eek:

OMG NOOO!! this thread is now a joke ahhaha

ASsman
12-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Don't we still hold the record for most nuclear warheads.

Whois
12-07-2004, 06:40 PM

Largest number of 'usable' warheads...ask the Russians about that.

ASsman
12-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Nucular.

DroppinScience
12-07-2004, 10:37 PM
I heard that on "60 Minutes" (through the Daily Show) they're even calling up reservists who've been inactive SINCE THE 1960's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

It strikes me that the Bush administration will do everything in its power to STOP a draft from happening (which is why tours of duty are extended multiple times, the National Guard are sent in, reservists again FROM THE 60's, etc. are called up), but something tells me that if the Bushies want to continue having wars (oh, let's say in Iran or Syria) and wish to continue their little Iraqi intervention, they will HAVE NO CHOICE but to get a draft going. This is not because they want a draft (lord knows, desperate measures of getting people who served from the 1960s would point to the fact that they're running out of non-draft options), but let's face it, no matter what the administration's wishes, they'd have to reinstate the draft. I don't think they want a draft because the last thing they want is for the people to do is pay attention to their shitty policies ("freedom is messy folks, move along and continue watching American Idol!"), but when push comes to shove... well, I hope you all look super-cool in camouflage garb and bayonets.

Freebasser
12-07-2004, 10:46 PM

No. You hold the record for most Republican dickheads (y)

ima_zombie
12-08-2004, 02:40 PM
how do u know theres not any WMD in the US? I wouldn't doubt it at all.

there ar WMD's in the US...but we weren't ordered by the UN or NATO to get rid of them, like Iraq was. See, Iraq never gave us proof they got rid of their WMD's so after Bill Clintons "diplomacy" failed, we went to war. Oh, Bill Clinton bomed Iraq too. :D :cool: (lb) :p (n) ;) (y) :D :confused: :o :eek: :( :mad: :) :rolleyes: (!)

ima_zombie
12-08-2004, 02:42 PM
I heard that on "60 Minutes" (through the Daily Show) they're even calling up reservists who've been inactive SINCE THE 1960's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Those reservist are not fighting though, what they're probabyl doing is sitting at a booth in the mall recruiting at the enlistment station. Oh and, BushREALLY does not want a draft, so why would we go to war with Syria or Iran?

Qdrop
12-08-2004, 02:43 PM
there ar WMD's in the US...but we weren't ordered by the UN or NATO to get rid of them, like Iraq was. See, Iraq never gave us proof they got rid of their WMD's so after Bill Clintons "diplomacy" failed, we went to war. Oh, Bill Clinton bomed Iraq too. :D :cool: (lb) :p (n) ;) (y) :D :confused: :o :eek: :( :mad: :) :rolleyes: (!)

you're too young to be on this board section.
you don't have a strong enough grasp of the issues......and you make yourself a target.

there....somone said it.

DroppinScience
12-08-2004, 02:48 PM
you don't have a strong enough grasp of the issues......and you make yourself a target.

there....somone said it.

Qdrop, you're right...

Zombie, they were being called up to GO TO IRAQ, not go to the Mall of America and get minorities to sign up and die in a foreign land.

Ace42
12-08-2004, 03:15 PM
there ar WMD's in the US...but we weren't ordered by the UN or NATO to get rid of them, like Iraq was.

You don't know the difference between the UN and NATO? And the US does have and use weapons that they are prohibited from using, IE Napalm. It is against the most recent Geneva conventions to US Napalm and other incendiary AP (anti-personel) weaponry. The US uses them, and it stores them on US soil. So yes, yes it has been instructed to get rid of them, and no, it has not complied.

See, Iraq never gave us proof they got rid of their WMD's so after Bill Clintons "diplomacy" failed, we went to war.

Except that there were UN weapons inspectors in Iraq, who kept asking the US for more time to prove that there were no WMDs there. The US government (under Bush, Clinton doesn't come into it) refused to give them the time they needed to prove there were no WMDs. You went to war when Bush wanted to, "diplomacy" had nothing to do with it.

Really, if you are going to talk with the big boys, you are going to have to, I dunno, maybe read up on the shit you are talking about.

ima_zombie
12-08-2004, 04:20 PM

there....somone said it.

hahaha You just don't like my veiws.

ima_zombie
12-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Really, if you are going to talk with the big boys, you are going to have to, I dunno, maybe read up on the shit you are talking about.

Awwww, you're a big boy....who watches Dragonball Z. Get a life, and a job. Like me I work at a library.

ASsman
12-08-2004, 04:24 PM
hahaha You just don't like my veiws.
Exactly.

Me: Hitler you suck, and have been proven wrong. Also you are much too young.

Hitler: Hahahah, you just don't like my views.

Me: You are right, I am wrong. You win.

If you'd like I will make hand puppets. Also, it doesn't matter how young he is, just how stupid or ignorant.

Ace42
12-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Awwww, you're a big boy....who watches Dragonball Z. Get a life, and a job. Like me I work at a library.

Bollocks do you. Librarians tend to read, and are capable of spelling. You go to a school, where you do badly, and are mocked by the teachers behind your back because you'll never amount to anything because you are an ignorant waste of oxygen.

Now go back to your trailer and watch some more Maury Povich.

Funkaloyd
12-08-2004, 05:08 PM
His age is neither a reason nor an excuse for such ignorance. Both me and En[i]gma are 16.

ima_zombie
12-08-2004, 05:12 PM
then you are pro-gun control, which is the real issue.

actually gun control did jack shit. texas, the easiest place to buy a gun, has a low crime rate. while DC one of the hardest places to get a gun, has the highest crime rate.

ASsman
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
His age is neither a reason nor an excuse for such ignorance. Both me and En[i]gma are 16.
Really? Enigma? I would have never guessed. While Sisko and Co. are much older.

actually gun control did jack shit. texas, the easiest place to buy a gun, has a low crime rate. while DC one of the hardest places to get a gun, has the highest crime rate.
Yah I think we have established that. Gun's don't kill people, gun manufacturers kill people....
Only in the D.C. sniper case has a gun manufacturer had to pay damages. After six people were murdered and several others injured, Bushmaster Firearms agreed to a mediated settlement for $550,000 (fully insured), but did not agree to change its marketing practices.
http://www.cato.org/dailys/12-05-04.html (just googled for a quick source)

Or is it that people kill people? I think, else Canada would be much more dangerous.

ima_zombie
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Qdrop, you're right...

Zombie, they were being called up to GO TO IRAQ, not go to the Mall of America and get minorities to sign up and die in a foreign land.

and where did you get this info?

ASsman
12-08-2004, 05:50 PM
You first.

ima_zombie
12-08-2004, 06:02 PM
You first.

My dads in the reserves.

Ace42
12-08-2004, 06:05 PM
My dads in the reserves.

Then you'd know that armed reserves have been engaged in combat.

ASsman
12-08-2004, 06:20 PM
My dads in the reserves.
Exactly what Ace said.... And? I have a friend whose dad is also in the reserves.... Big fucking whoop.

Also, http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=04/10/22/143225&mode=thread&tid=25
You might see your daddy.

In April 2004, 57 citizen soldiers from Clarksville, Arkansas left their jobs and their families to serve in Iraq as members of the 239th Infantry of the Arkansas National Guard. Embedded with them is the brother filmmaking team of Brent and Craig Renaud who tell their story in a new documentary, "Off to War" featuring on the Discovery Times Channel. [includes rush transcript]

DroppinScience
12-08-2004, 10:06 PM
and where did you get this info?

Dude, READ stuff. :rolleyes:

I got it from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and Stewart himself was citing a special report from "60 Minutes."

That's the 3rd time I've repeated myself, you nitwit. Don't make me say the same thing 4 times. :mad: