PDA

View Full Version : Intergalactic - Three Little Pigs Rock Mix

TJ1000000
11-30-2004, 10:19 AM
Ch-Check It Out. Intergalactic Rock Mix. Features The Pella (Courtesy of DJ Skilla) and a rock track from my band 3LP (The Three Little Pigs). The Instrumental track (titled "Yeah") is from a forth coming album and isn't mastered yet but it's still pretty tight.

Lemme know what you think :cool:

>>>Intergalactic - Three Little Pigs Rock Mix (http://142.227.43.33/tj_webb/smplmusic/Intergalactic-Three_Little_Pigs_Rock_Remix_www.3LPmusic.COM.mp3)<<<

TJ1000000
12-01-2004, 10:36 AM
All These Views And No Replies? :eek:
I Need Feedback!

Phosphoros
12-01-2004, 02:19 PM
OK, my honest opinion is that the backing track is very good but I don't really think it complements the vocals. The song is very musical, which isn't a bad thing, but sounds to me as if it's off key with the vocals. I notice this especially with the chorus, but in other places as well. Otherwise it seems very well constructed. Not hatin' here, just giving my honest feedback.

Vladimir
12-01-2004, 04:11 PM
That's was exactly my reaction. I really liked the backing, but its forming some nasty interval with the the "Intergalactic, Planetary." You may be able to fix that problem with pitch adjustment tools, but it would be very difficult

Maybe you could use that instrumental with a different acapella, like Sure Shot or something.