PDA

View Full Version : In Remembrance

SpuffyRJ
11-30-2004, 03:18 PM
The Old PIctures Thread (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24496)

NO.. i didn't post this to p!ss people off. I just thought we should have a thread in dedication to what started this whole forum. Even though the thread had a gazzilion pages and megajillion posts it was still cool and fun. You could always come and find like 3 more pages of new pictures even if some were posted like 20 pages ago lol. Aww.. what fun :p .

Also that thread has a bunch of pics that this one doesn't yet.. I think. If I had all the time in the world I'd try to figure out a way to move the pics from there to their rightful categories here but I don't so i can't. :rolleyes: .

Anywayz. Guys Enjoy.

Oh.. One more thing something I liked in the old thread that I think we should bring back are "The Challenges" Remeber when a member of the board would challenge another member on the board (usually wints) to put up cool pictures about a topic like "Black And White". I think we should do that. I saw some awesome pics that i've never seen before that way. Each challenge can even be a seperate thread if you think one big one would get messy.

Have an awesome day everyone :)

Fiorucci99
11-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Aww how cute are you Spuffy?? What a good idea. I'm down for the challenges....

SpuffyRJ
11-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Lol thanks :o

Fiorucci99
11-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Lol thanks :o

aww, no problem. I mean us NYCer's gotta stick together.... (y) (y) :D

SpuffyRJ
11-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Definately (!)