11-30-2004, 03:30 PM
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=5905

(y)

Jasonik
11-30-2004, 03:52 PM
(y)

Rosie Cotton
11-30-2004, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I know I get all of my news from Pat Sajak.

Sajak, get your ass back to your real job. I'd like to buy a goddamn vowel.

valvano
12-01-2004, 10:04 AM
typical liberal,

don't like the message, so attack the messenger....

STANKY808
12-01-2004, 11:20 AM
typical liberal,

No no, that's what conservatives do. Oh like when the Dixie Chicks, Michael Moore, Babs, etc. made anti-Bush statements.

At least progressive artists only make statements about their views. Unlike the conservatives who actually go into politics - Clint Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Fred Thompson and the worst of them all Ronald Reagan!

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 11:39 AM
the second i saw "by Pat Sajak" i pretty much laughed through that entire article.

he makes a great point though.

this is what polarization does......
no surprises here.......

valvano
12-01-2004, 12:00 PM
No no, that's what conservatives do. Oh like when the Dixie Chicks, Michael Moore, Babs, etc. made anti-Bush statements.

At least progressive artists only make statements about their views. Unlike the conservatives who actually go into politics - Clint Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Fred Thompson and the worst of them all Ronald Reagan!

yeah your right, I've never heard anybody from the NAACP call somebody a racist just because they argued against affirmative action, and i've never heard a gay rights group call anybody a homophobe just because they argued against the legalities of gay marriage.......... :rolleyes:

Qdrop
12-01-2004, 12:03 PM
yeah your right, I've never heard anybody from the NAACP call somebody a racists just because they argued against affirmative action, and i've never heard a gay rights group call anybody a homophone just because they argued against the legalities of gay marriage.......... :rolleyes:

counter-attack - 10 points

STANKY808
12-01-2004, 12:13 PM
yeah your right, I've never heard anybody from the NAACP call somebody a racists just because they argued against affirmative action, and i've never heard a gay rights group call anybody a homophone just because they argued against the legalities of gay marriage.......... :rolleyes:

It's different when they have a valid point!

(meant as a funny)

Echewta
12-01-2004, 01:02 PM
I thought people would be happy Hollywood is quiet.

sshhh, just keep buying stuff.

D_Raay
12-01-2004, 01:14 PM
The boasting from the right sure helps with the polarization. May well prove to be premature too...

Rosie Cotton
12-01-2004, 08:47 PM
typical liberal,

I'm sorry, but Pat Sajak and Jessica Simpson aren't the best spokespeople for your side.

And apparently you forgot about the Dixie Chicks boycott?

Whois
12-02-2004, 09:53 AM
I'm sorry, but Pat Sajak and Jessica Simpson aren't the best spokespeople for your side.

And apparently you forgot about the Dixie Chicks boycott?

But Britney Spears also supports the President, surely that counts for something.