PDA

View Full Version : So who's gonna be in Berlin?

ImmanuelCunt
12-02-2004, 06:43 PM
HEY B-Boys and B-Girls!
Now I was wondering if anyone on this board is gonna be in
Berlin on December 9th.
Even more I wonder if anyone outside Germany is comin over just to see the Beasties. Lemme know People... POST! :D (y)

eric_c
12-03-2004, 01:50 PM
oh yes, i'll be there

Futurama
12-03-2004, 03:17 PM
aight, you can count on me there. just got my ticket :)
there wont be problem taking a camera inside, right?

the countdown has begun... becoming nuts :D

ImmanuelCunt
12-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Well that's awesome guys, where are you actually from and when will you arrive at Berlin?

Uhhh about the camera thing...I am not really sure if they allow cameras at the show, my friend has been to many many concerts and he told me it's a common procedure that they check you for weapons and stuff like that but I ain't sure about them cameras. Let's hope not man,I am gonna bring one ,too.

Aktuel
12-05-2004, 12:57 PM
POLISH CREW IS GONNA BE THERE
I'll be there also with koper_ and freetibet on a concert. I'll have my digital camera so mayby some photos from gig will be on my webside which is still under construction...

PS It would be great to meet y'all there (before gig) ???? any ideas ??

eric_c
12-07-2004, 10:52 AM
where are you actually from and when will you arrive at Berlin?

I'm from Bremen and I'll arrive at 6pm in berlin. does anyone of you know something about any good party after the show???

ImmanuelCunt
12-08-2004, 02:59 AM
Well I am gonna' arrive around quarter past 5 at the Berlin train station, then I will have to check in the hotel and I guess it's actually preparin' for the show after that. JUST Y'ALL MAKE SURE TO LOOK OUT FOR A GUY WITH A WHITE HOODIE SAYIN' 'NATION OF HOOP', black jacket , blue backpack. I'll definitely ask everybody I meet if he or she is active in this forum to stay in contact. SO HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE! (y) :D (y) :D