PDA

View Full Version : GWB is Great for America!

yeahwho
12-06-2004, 03:51 PM
In the name of fairness and objectivity I felt compelled to respond to Paul Nice's recent lambasting of the thread's in the General Political Discussion.

Originally Posted by Paul Nice
Hey look - a post about how GWB or America sucks. How suprising and original.

Surprise.

I got nothing.

Whois
12-06-2004, 03:52 PM
He's only posted that same message...oh about 14 times.

Nothing new from that corner....

Rosie Cotton
12-06-2004, 06:53 PM
His vocabulary seems quite stunted. More so than before, I mean.

skankforbrains
12-09-2004, 11:23 PM
What George Bush needs are the best problem solvers this country has right now more than ever, to solve the world's problems cause I don''t think we are doing a good enough job right now. These next ten years are the most critical, probably in human history.

skankforbrains
12-14-2004, 02:24 AM
George Bush is going off that biblical eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. You bomb us, we will bomb you shit. It never solves any problems and it never will, If you are President of the United States you got to be a problem solver.and revenge only creates bad blood that lasts for lifetimes. We bombed Afghanistanies on their wedding days, do you think they are going to be a little pissed off at us, yeah I think so. Jesus was the shit, he said love your enemy.

George Bush isn't good for america, he's an asshole. He's an asshole king. Somebody once told me the movie Gladiator is about him.

Ali
12-14-2004, 08:37 AM
America is great for GWB

skankforbrains
12-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Always remember who GWB's family has tango'd with....

....and it's not Mickey Mouse!

who did tango with?

skankforbrains
12-24-2004, 02:45 AM
I got the new TIME magazine and George Bush is Man of the Year, he says he is different man than he was a few years ago. People do change lets hope for the better. I would give Bush's report card for his first four years not a good grade, lets hope the next four will be better.

ima_zombie
12-24-2004, 08:41 PM
George Bush is going off that biblical eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. You bomb us, we will bomb you shit.

Uhhh I believe the Bible doesn't say that. SO, either you worded your sentance wrong OR you're an idiot. The Bible says, basically if you slap me...slap me again.

skankforbrains
12-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Uhhh I believe the Bible doesn't say that. SO, either you worded your sentance wrong OR you're an idiot. The Bible says, basically if you slap me...slap me again.

i am not an idiot, I always thought I for an eye and tooth for a tooth was about revenge. Read this

http://www.topical-bible-studies.org/31-0016.htm

skankforbrains
12-29-2004, 11:51 PM
But the Muslims aren't Christians. So they dont say slap me again, but America still does.

America doesn't say slap me again either I don't think. Either way, we are heading into a giant shitstorm if something isn't resolved soon. Anybody got any ideas what to do?

yeahwho
12-30-2004, 04:29 AM
But the Muslims aren't Christians. So they dont say slap me again, but America still does.

America doesn't say slap me again either I don't think. Either way, we are heading into a giant shitstorm if something isn't resolved soon. Anybody got any ideas what to do?
I think if we introduce the Iraqi people to some more basic form of NASCAR, say like demolition derby stuff or maybe that deal where you pay a buck a slug with a sledgehammer on a jalopy, then they'll see why American Democracy is so fun. Until we do this, the giant shitstorm is inevitable.

Echewta
12-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Remember the health care crisis? Guess its gone after the prescription drug card program that seniors aren't even signing up for. Oh, another emergency room closed down in L.A. Nifty.

59 Chrystie St.
12-30-2004, 09:24 PM
For Amerikkka.

skankforbrains
12-31-2004, 11:19 PM
I think if we introduce the Iraqi people to some more basic form of NASCAR, say like demolition derby stuff or maybe that deal where you pay a buck a slug with a sledgehammer on a jalopy, then they'll see why American Democracy is so fun. Until we do this, the giant shitstorm is inevitable.

This world needs to lighten up a little bit. Your right. That blowing eachother up and hating eachother just isn't worth it.

SobaViolence
01-01-2005, 11:51 AM
you need to learn how to quote someone, cuntface.

ASsman
01-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Not everyone is a Christian? WE MUST PUT AN END TO THIS HEATHENISM!

cramlow
01-01-2005, 09:55 PM
WOW!!! WELL PUT i love it go BUSH the better man won, only those im america can comment. (y) (y) (y) :)

skankforbrains
01-04-2005, 12:22 AM
" I know how this world works" bush during the presidential debates

Bush = Mammon

FooBoy
01-04-2005, 03:27 AM
WOW!!! WELL PUT i love it go BUSH the better man won, only those im america can comment. (y) (y) (y) :)

Bush affects more than just Americans.

skankforbrains
01-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Bush needs help, but I think we all do.

skankforbrains
01-14-2005, 11:47 PM
Whoever fired that errant bomb on the afghanistani wedding day, should be hung upsidedown by his testicles and dipped in burning bat guano. No morals. (!)