PDA

View Full Version : Rumsfeld supports the troops

Ace42
12-08-2004, 02:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4079201.stm

100% ILL
12-08-2004, 02:35 PM
This really does seem more and more like a poorly planned vietnam reinactment.

Whois
12-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Rumpsfeltch is a complete tool...

We have a wounded troop in Eastern Washington who had to go on food stamps in order to be able to pay for his daughter's surgery.

yeahwho
12-08-2004, 03:56 PM
This is what happens. Against an overwhelming opposition by the entire planet, GWB ignored even the advice of the pentagon when they said it would take 250,000 troops at the bare minimum to secure insurgency and ground battles.......and now our troops are asking, How come the money isn't flowing into support? Where is the armor? Where is the backup?

It's life and death, Mr. Bush. Rumsfeld says,
"You go to war with the army you have"

Ace42
12-08-2004, 03:59 PM
The moeny isn't supporting them because IT'S GOING INTO CHENEY'S POCKET. That's not a humongous penis, it's his fat fucking wallet filled with fat fucking dollars.

yeahwho
12-08-2004, 04:12 PM
The moeny isn't supporting them because IT'S GOING INTO CHENEY'S POCKET. That's not a humongous penis, it's his fat fucking wallet filled with fat fucking dollars.
Heardat, amazing that a freighter loaded down with Chinese flatscreen TV's makes it here in less than a week, yet the production and shipment of lifesaving armored vehicles takes months and months.

These guys would have a hard time implementing a tupperware party, they are the "proverbial three monkeys" that don't read instructions.

It is amazing how Cheney has such great insight into what is good for Halliburton.

Whois
12-08-2004, 04:23 PM
To quote Paul Nice:

"You guys just hate America..."

:rolleyes:

ASsman
12-08-2004, 04:26 PM
You could feel bad for them. If you believe ignorance is an excuse. Else, they are the only one to blame for their whoes.

QueenAdrock
12-09-2004, 07:42 PM

i'm stealing that.

kthx. (y)

D_Raay
12-10-2004, 12:16 AM
This is what happens. Against an overwhelming opposition by the entire planet, GWB ignored even the advice of the pentagon when they said it would take 250,000 troops at the bare minimum to secure insurgency and ground battles.......and now our troops are asking, How come the money isn't flowing into support? Where is the armor? Where is the backup?

It's life and death, Mr. Bush. Rumsfeld says,
"You go to war with the army you have"
My jaw dropped when I heard him say this... As if he was out there fighting.

BTW, anyone catch Jon Stewart's take on this tonight on the Daily Show?
He is fast becoming my favorite human being on TV.

Schmeltz
12-10-2004, 01:44 AM
My jaw dropped when I heard him say this

Yes. YES. Exactly right. How these men can send so many young people to die in the pursuit of something so atrocious, and then treat these people like nothing more than puppets, is absolutely beyond me. Callous, exploitative, degrading almost beyond imagination. I think the troops of America's army are to be pitied more than anything. Except for the ones who actually like it - I guess that's what they signed up for.

yeahwho
12-10-2004, 02:10 AM
Yes. YES. Exactly right. How these men can send so many young people to die in the pursuit of something so atrocious, and then treat these people like nothing more than puppets, is absolutely beyond me. Callous, exploitative, degrading almost beyond imagination.

Is it just as hard for you to have a conversation with people who willingly voted for this? I mean really, WTF is wrong with this picture. US citizens who had full access to all facts went to the polls and said Yes, we want a weak economy and badly run war.

Ali
12-10-2004, 06:41 AM
I think the troops of America's army are to be pitied more than anything. Except for the ones who actually like it - I guess that's what they signed up for. They all signed up voluntarily, did they not?

Or has the draft been in place all along?

Rummy's problem is that not enough people are volunteering to go and fight for Freedom and Democracy and Haliburton Shareholders.

So it's not really his fault, it's yours, cos you won't go and fight.

Maybe the next Secretary of Defence will have a more effective way of getting you to volunteer.

ima_zombie
12-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Cheney doesn't get any money from Halliburton :rolleyes: http://factcheck.org/article261.html

ASsman
12-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Cheney doesn't get any money from Halliburton :rolleyes: http://factcheck.org/article261.html

and fight for Freedom and Democracy and Haliburton Shareholders.

It is amazing how Cheney has such great insight into what is good for Halliburton.

Comprehension is part of reading. Moron.

Whois
12-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Comprehension is part of reading. Moron.

What is funny is he DOES get money from Haliburton...payoff for his past work at HB.

:D

Anyways...everything on the Interweb is a lie.

ASsman
12-10-2004, 04:59 PM
Just saying no one implied that he was.

Whois
12-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Just saying no one implied that he was.

No...really? :D

"medication...medication...it's making me crazy..."

ASsman
12-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Not specifically. And if it was meant to be implied, it was very vauge and should not have been assumed so quickly.

Whois
12-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Not specifically. And if it was meant to be implied, it was very vauge and should not have been assumed so quickly.

Well DAMMIT........I'm confused, and overmedicated."

"I love drugs...drugs love me."

300mg of Effexor...WOOHOO!

ima_zombie
12-10-2004, 05:31 PM
I love ASsman.

ASsman
12-10-2004, 06:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. My favorite. Not completly accurate,"You could put all the armor in the world.. on a tank.. and it could still be blown up". I love Rumy.

brendan
12-10-2004, 07:46 PM
My jaw dropped when I heard him say this... As if he was out there fighting.

BTW, anyone catch Jon Stewart's take on this tonight on the Daily Show?
He is fast becoming my favorite human being on TV.

and if you didn't see it...here it is.

http://homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/dsrumsfeld120904.html

yeahwho
12-10-2004, 08:24 PM
and if you didn't see it...here it is.

http://homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/dsrumsfeld120904.html
That was GREAT! Jon Stewart has made Comedy Central the most reliable news source in the USA, he is asking and examining the propaganda the so called pros accept. Love it!

This is a story that ran in the Seattle PI today about Humvees,

"If they call and say, 'You know, we really want more,' we'll get it done," said Lee Woodward, a spokesman for AM General, the Indiana company that makes Humvees and the civilian Hummer versions. Link (http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/203200_armor10.html)

yeahwho
12-10-2004, 08:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. My favorite. Not completly accurate,"You could put all the armor in the world.. on a tank.. and it could still be blown up". I love Rumy.

His act is getting tired, twisted propaganda schtick that should be applied directly back at him, "We go to war with the leaders we have, not the leaders we wish we had."

ASsman
12-10-2004, 08:55 PM
His act is getting tired, twisted propaganda schtick that should be applied directly back at him, "We go to war with the leaders we have, not the leaders we wish we had."
I think he is old and senile.

D_Raay
12-11-2004, 02:24 AM
"We go to war with the leaders we have, not the leaders we wish we had."
Haha, wonderful.

SobaViolence
12-11-2004, 12:06 PM
democracy`s great!