PDA

View Full Version : the BIG turkey question

discopants
12-13-2004, 04:20 AM
Okay, which of you cheap scummy filfthbags has chicken on Chrismas day? I know your'e out there!!! It's just wrong and you should be dealt with.
Turkey all the way- it's the path of the righteous.

Tone Capone
12-13-2004, 04:35 AM
Okay, which of you cheap scummy filfthbags has chicken on Chrismas day? I know your'e out there!!! It's just wrong and you should be dealt with.

I don't see anything wrong with chicken. In my family it's ham and turkey though.

discopants
12-13-2004, 05:22 AM
I don't see anything wrong with chicken. In my family it's ham and turkey though.

Don't get me wrong, I like chicken, but it's food for any week of the year. For Christmas you need something special. Preferable a great big bugger what you're fed up of eating by the 4th day day after the 25th, at which point someone always says: "Sod it, I'll stick it on a sarnie and have it with World's Strongest Man"

ms.peachy
12-13-2004, 11:46 AM
We usually have goose or duck for Christmas. Turkey for Thanksgiving, waterfowl for Christmas, and ham or lamb for Easter (depending on where it falls).

dublirie04
12-13-2004, 11:50 AM
my fams so huge that we end up with every type of food. I like to bring in international flavors........anything to add to the munchin maddness. Duck is good in an asian way.........turkey is always present as well as a big ass ham. Dank ;) homemade merlot cranberry sauce too. occasionally, I will bust out a pineapple just to keep it tropical but this year I think I will contribute a fruit salad of guava, starfruit, comquats (sp?), passion fruit, mango and papaya.

Yup! :D

Whois
12-13-2004, 03:42 PM

Beef! BEEF!!

Next year I want to do Beef Wellington...

Lindsey_1535
12-13-2004, 03:44 PM
We have turkey and ham, we have lots of people over and my grandma is always afraid we will run out of food.........we never have by the way

jabumbo
12-13-2004, 05:17 PM
on christmas eve we do a meatless deal...

christmas its ham and everything else

Marlene
12-13-2004, 10:23 PM
i like my holidays cruelty free, so it's tofurky or unturkey for me....

although really i can do without the flesh sub, but my SO really likes having a lot of protein.