PDA

View Full Version : Milan Help

Stupid
12-13-2004, 06:55 AM
Hi,
sorry does anyone know if there is standing tickets available from the milan venue. Sorry tried to find out but i dont understand Italian.
Thanks
:)

xavito
12-13-2004, 07:15 AM
Hi,
sorry does anyone know if there is standing tickets available from the milan venue. Sorry tried to find out but i dont understand Italian.
Thanks

Yes there are (there's only one type of ticket which can be used as a standing or a seated ticket). I have one extra ticket for sale if you are interested.

Stupid
12-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Thanks for info,
I would have took the ticket but i need 2.
Thanks again :)

How can you buy a ticket that can either be seated or standing,sorry i just dont want to fly out to Milan and be stuck with seated tickets. Thanks

xavito
12-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Thanks for info,

How can you buy a ticket that can either be seated or standing,sorry i just dont want to fly out to Milan and be stuck with seated tickets. Thanks

It means that once you are there you choose whether you want to be seated or standing on the floor.

Stupid
12-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks again.
Me and Beckalina will hopefully be there.

laura
12-14-2004, 11:39 AM
come come come!

and let us know!

Shazam_21
12-14-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks for info,

no chance, its ll one ticket. I'm guessing if you're there early then you will be able to stand, but once that area is full you will have to sit. just my guess

Stupid
12-14-2004, 02:31 PM
no chance, its ll one ticket. I'm guessing if you're there early then you will be able to stand, but once that area is full you will have to sit. just my guess

Thats what we thought. Well we have bought our tickets so we are gonna just turn up nice and early.
Thanks for the help :)

laura
12-15-2004, 06:58 AM
that's correct!
if you arrive early in front of the gates, you choose where you want to go!
I mean: if you are the first go into you get the first row! (just need to run a bit..)
and the people arrive later they have to sit, or stand in the back! I will not!

consider that if you have a bag with you it will be controlled by the police..