PDA

View Full Version : Bears in Amsterdam!

Helen_22
12-15-2004, 07:48 AM
Did y'all see me and my beary good friend Hoax;) walking around and on screenlast night in Amsterdam(i'm girl in old skool red adidas vest and glasses, she was dressed up as a bear, naturally)? Unfortunately our part of the video stopped right after i had my say and she was going to have hers, but it's cool anyway. The boys and press noticed us(especially her of course), so any pictures, video's, comments of praise for the bear costume's very much appreciated :p

It was a beary good night out, no, it was more like a bearytale...(waiting for hoax to come online to give me another beary good slapping for making all these bearingly annoying bear comments :p)

PS-thanks Beary Boys, you were cool as always
PS2-this night officially marked my success at having a Beastie Boys hattrick-three shows in 1 year :o
PS3-Hoax, i've received several offers for bear nights out. How much should we ask them?;)

Aart
12-15-2004, 09:04 AM
Did y'all see me and my beary good friend Hoax;) walking around and on screenlast night in Amsterdam(i'm girl in old skool red adidas vest and glasses, she was dressed up as a bear, naturally)?

Yeah! You grrls definitely rocked! I think your hairy friend deserved that pannekoeken-award, or at least a pageant-prize!!!

As for me, I was just another guy wearing my adidas jacket and beastie-tee..

Helen_22
12-15-2004, 10:06 AM
She does doesn't she? :p Well she got a setlist, a bit of an award...

paulb
12-15-2004, 10:42 AM
wish i coulda been there

Paco Delavega
12-15-2004, 08:44 PM
That outfit took some guts, I saw you walking in front of the Febo :rolleyes:

b.t.w. I was just a regular guys with a Vans T-shirt on :)

Niann-Tsyr
12-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Did y'all see me and my beary good friend Hoax;) walking around and on screenlast night in Amsterdam(i'm girl in old skool red adidas vest and glasses, she was dressed up as a bear, naturally)? Unfortunately our part of the video stopped right after i had my say and she was going to have hers, but it's cool anyway. The boys and press noticed us(especially her of course), so any pictures, video's, comments of praise for the bear costume's very much appreciated :p

It was a beary good night out, no, it was more like a bearytale...(waiting for hoax to come online to give me another beary good slapping for making all these bearingly annoying bear comments :p)

PS-thanks Beary Boys, you were cool as always
PS2-this night officially marked my success at having a Beastie Boys hattrick-three shows in 1 year :o
PS3-Hoax, i've received several offers for bear nights out. How much should we ask them?;)

Hello-o. Couldn't sleep due to muscular pain (not because of the gig, but because of the next day playing DDR so many hours in the arcade :S) It's like 5:00am now and I decided to take a look on the board. Little did I know that Helen was waiting for me to come online to give her some good old-fashioned bear slapping XD I know where you live girl :PP Don't make me come out and growl at ya :PPP And NO, I don't want any offers for bear nights out. I'm a chained-down-woman XD
What surprised me is that lots of people asked me why I was dressed as a bear -___- Apparently they didn't notice the "pageant tour, dress to impress"-slogan on the announcementposter for the show. So I felt pretty much like an idiot actually, showing up there being the only person dressed to impress. Oh boy, did I impress some people in the audience. A bunch of drunk idiots and morons :S (Amongst them some dude at the merchandise stand who was selling me a T-shirt, wondering if I was wearing something underneath my bearcostume or not -___-) And I'm going to clarify for once and for all that I was NOT Winnie the Pooh -___- I was dressed as Kero-chan (aka Kerberos) from Card Captor Sakura.
Needless to say I had a really great time that evening. So far this is the best show I've ever seen. Thanx for the show Beastie Boys, MMM and Money Mark (with his big joint XD)

881 ^_____________________________________^V

Niann-Tsyr
12-15-2004, 10:27 PM
That outfit took some guts, I saw you walking in front of the Febo :rolleyes:

b.t.w. I was just a regular guys with a Vans T-shirt on :)

Thanx ^___^ Next time I prolly won't do it again XD

Helen_22
12-16-2004, 01:42 PM
Beary good :p

PS I know where you live too *laughs evilly*

Paco Delavega
12-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanx ^___^ Next time I prolly won't do it again XD

Pls do it again, ok maybe not the same suit....but you sure got some attention in a positive way (y)

Paco Delavega
12-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Beary good :p

PS I know where you live too *laughs evilly*

You were the bears company? :eek:

synch
12-17-2004, 10:57 AM
You didn't look too happy when they put you on the big screen though! :)

Helen_22
12-19-2004, 12:01 PM
You were the bears company? :eek:

Yes, am i that scary? :p

Paco Delavega
12-26-2004, 03:40 PM
The :eek: smile was meant in a positive way :D