PDA

View Full Version : god bless you!!! merry christmas and a happy new year

coolsilent
12-18-2004, 01:39 PM
yours second concert in switzerland was good but the first i see in zurich hallenstadion with the round tribune was sooooo much more gooooooood.but however,sound good voice good ,all good.(y) (y) (y) i wish god bless you for a long live with peace, in a world of trouble. :( merry christmas and a happy new year from romanshorn switzerland :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pootytang
12-18-2004, 02:06 PM
yours second concert in switzerland was good but the first i see in zurich hallenstadion with the round tribune was sooooo much more gooooooood.but however,sound good voice good ,all good.(y) (y) (y) i wish god bless you for a long live with peace, in a world of trouble. :( merry christmas and a happy new year from romanshorn switzerland :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:I believe in this case it should be Happy Hanukah.

Sallyrabit
12-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Awww... that's so heartfelt!
gettin onto gigs..can i just shout to the world again i seen them 2 wks ago in glasgow and they blew the socks off the roof man!!
we love the beasties in Scottyland and wish them an exceedingly spliffing kissmas and new year...sweet darlings! (Hogmany..means hug many!! :)