PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Beasties Gig!

adrock 72
12-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Hi all first time poster here from Leeds England, went to see the boys for the 1st time ever after being a fan since the first album right through to the latest. Was totally blown away by the boys & there energy on stage what a show would definatley go see them again, loved all the adidas stuff they wore as well can you get hold of it anywhere? As a rule i usually hate arena gigs but i can safely say this was my best ever. I saw them in manchester by the way & on the last train back home it was full of people buzzing from the gig it must be a good feeling for a group to have that effect on people (y) (y) (y)

Brooklyn Babe
12-19-2004, 08:00 PM
i went to my 1st beastie show this past november and it was very cool. I would deffinately go see them again - the 1st beastie show you go to - i guess always has a special place in your heart. :)

adrock 72
12-20-2004, 04:59 AM
Going to NYC in April any particular Beastie places i should check out while there?

timmie
12-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Ive seen the beasties at large arena events & small x200 people exclusive gigs!! I cant really say which is the best because its the Beasties!! words just cant describe them on stage!! :D (y) :D .....I went to NY in Feb this year!! so if your going, goto Greenwhich Village!! soak in Radio City Music Hall, its where the Bboys supported Madonna (like a virgin tour) they got boo'ed off stage!

You must goto the top of the Empire State Building day & night, its breathe taking!!!! I think we payed about $14 p/p. Oh yer carry lots of small notes with you the taxi drivers hate large dollar bills! and catch the subway!! everything is just amazing there!!!!! (y)

The Eric H Show
12-20-2004, 05:48 PM
I saw my first beastie boys concert on sep. 14, 2004.
Its true that it leaves a special place in ur heart. I consider it the best nite of my life.

BeastieBoy427
12-20-2004, 08:36 PM
i went to my 1st beastie show this past november and it was very cool. I would deffinately go see them again - the 1st beastie show you go to - i guess always has a special place in your heart. :)

My first beastie show was in november also and i can definatly say the same