PDA

View Full Version : Convair Cargo Plane Wreck

yeahwho
12-21-2004, 12:03 AM
So I'm reading this story (http://www.nbc6.net/news/3975740/detail.html) about the Convair Cargo Plane Wreck in FLA. a few weeks ago and I go to this Slide Show (http://www.nbc6.net/slideshow/3971265/detail.html?qs=;s=1;w=320) and I'm just blown away by the writing on the plane! Oh well thought I'd share it with the board.

Rosie Cotton
12-21-2004, 12:06 AM
I think someone else posted about this a week or two ago. It's still pretty fucking funny though.

yeahwho
12-21-2004, 12:11 AM
I must of still been stinging from that Bush Whacking a few weeks ago, I completely missed it. Snaps to whoever posted it.

Lets go pick on Spanishbomb till they close this biatch. :D

Rosie Cotton
12-21-2004, 12:33 AM
Lets go pick on Spanishbomb till they close this biatch. :D

(y)

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 08:38 AM
EELECT?

man....were not kidding when we say those who support Bush are illiterate

Perhaps it was a reference to electronic voting (E- Elect)

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 08:44 AM

Or maybe he/she left off the "R"------RE-ELECT

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 08:50 AM
Or maybe he/she left off the "R"------RE-ELECT

I do not think (just me) that an airliner would allow someone to totally screw something up that bad. "Hey dude you forgot the "R" in Re-elect." But that's just me.

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 08:54 AM
I do not think (just me) that an airliner would allow someone to totally screw something up that bad. "Hey dude you forgot the "R" in Re-elect." But that's just me.

Wow, so in your professional opinion, you would say that they are correct in their spelling?

Everyone EElect GWB

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 09:07 AM
I was fairly certain that I indicated that the opinion was mine alone, thereby not professional.

"Hi I'm Racer Tang, I enjoy beating dead horses, and eating shoe leather."

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 09:16 AM
I was fairly certain that I indicated that the opinion was mine alone, thereby not professional.

"Hi I'm Racer Tang, I enjoy beating dead horses, and eating shoe leather."

Pshaw!!

By your response, one could imply that the airliner knew exactly what was on the side of the airplane, there for no mistake should be made.

So by your "opinion" EELECT is correct.

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 09:26 AM
By your response, one could imply that the airliner knew exactly what was on the side of the airplane, there for no mistake should be made.

So by your "opinion" EELECT is correct.

That is what I said................... duh

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 09:29 AM
That is what I said................... duh

That is probably what you said when they asked if it were spelled correctly.

"So what do you think of our new advertising scheme, 100%?

"I think its perty, duh"

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 09:36 AM
Are you guys actually using hte word "duh" to further your arguments?

Well duh

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 09:43 AM
That is probably what you said when they asked if it were spelled correctly.

This is ridiculous, I was simply commenting on a possible explaination for the supposed spelling error on the side of an airplane.

"probably" "They asked" Your entire statement is flawed.

You're beating that dead horse again Racer Stang. What's with you anyway?
Haven't had YOUR morning banana?

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 09:52 AM
This is ridiculous, I was simply commenting on a possible explaination for the supposed spelling error on the side of an airplane.

"probably" "They asked" Your entire statement is flawed.

You're beating that dead horse again Racer Stang. What's with you anyway?
Haven't had YOUR morning banana?

The only thing that is ridiculous is the fact that your "well duh" statement is supposed to hold some kind of recognition on this board.

Actually I was merely commenting on the use of the obviously incorrectly spelled "EELECT", which you think is correct.

It was a joke, that you did not get.

And yes, I did get my morning banana.

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 10:00 AM
The only thing that is ridiculous is the fact that your "well duh" statement is supposed to hold some kind of recognition on this board.

Forgive me, I was trying to speak in terms I knew you would understand, apparantly it worked.

Your feeble attempt to insult me thwarted. Fortunately I only find you mildly annoying.

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 10:05 AM
Forgive me, I was trying to speak in terms I knew you would understand, apparantly it worked.

Your feeble attempt to insult me thwarted. Fortunately I only find you mildly annoying.

Well I appreciate that, it is not often that I can understand the terminology used on this board.

Pshaw

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 10:09 AM
Well I appreciate that, it is not often that I can understand the terminology used on this board.

Pshaw

I gathered that. Thanks for playing.

* Proverbs 29:9*

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 10:12 AM
* Proverbs 29:9*

Well duh

Proverbs 29:5

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 10:22 AM
Well duh

Proverbs 29:5

As usual you are not making any sense. How does that verse pertain to this conversation? I have not flattered you.

By the way I was attempting to be jocular, and I thought you might appreciate the reference. Instead you throw a similar but irrelevent quote at me further solidifying my increasing suspiscion that you are either 15 or just sophomoric in behavior.

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 10:26 AM
As usual you are not making any sense. How does that verse pertain to this conversation? I have not flattered you.

By the way I was attempting to be jocular, and I thought you might appreciate the reference. Instead you throw a similar but irelevent quote at me further solidifying my increasing suspiscion that you are either 15 or just sophomoric in behavior.

My apologies, 100%. In the future I will try lower my standards to yours.

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 10:35 AM
My apologies, 100%. In the future I will try lower my standards to yours.

Lets not forget who started all this. First quoting me and then insulting me. I think you fail to realize the impact you make when you do that. It is obviously an open and shut insult and nothing less.

[Quote] Wow, so in your professional opinion, you would say that they are correct in their spelling?[Quote]

I think it is you who should reevaluate your standards. Perhaps then you will see that it is you who are the cause of alot of your problems. You cause the storm, and then stand in the rain and say it's my fault.

Pshaw! indeed.

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 10:44 AM
Lets not forget who started all this. First quoting me and then insulting me. I think you fail to realize the impact you make when you do that. It is obviously an open and shut insult and nothing less.

[Quote] Wow, so in your professional opinion, you would say that they are correct in their spelling?[Quote]

I think it is you who should reevaluate your standards. Perhaps then you will see that it is you who are the cause of alot of your problems. You cause the storm, and then stand in the rain and say it's my fault.

Pshaw! indeed.

I do not think (just me) that an airliner would allow someone to totally screw something up that bad. "Hey dude you forgot the "R" in Re-elect." But that's just me

It would appear that you started this by posting your insignificant opinion, when there was really no response necessary.

Once again I apologize.

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 11:01 AM
It would appear that you started this by posting your insignificant opinion, when there was really no response necessary.

Once again I apologize.

Which definition of apology are you referring to?

Apology: a formal justification : Defense

Apology: an admission of error or discourtesy accompanied by an expression of regret.

It would appear the former. You're really a funny guy.

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 11:10 AM
Which definition of apology are you referring to?

Apology: a formal justification : Defense

Apology: an admission of error or discourtesy accompanied by an expression of regret.

It would appear the former. You're really a funny guy.

Actually the latter.

Proverbs 11:17

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 11:31 AM
It would appear that you started this by posting your insignificant opinion, when there was really no reason to respond.

Just couldn't tell.

Ace42
12-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Trouble in paradise. Am I the only one amused to see the fundamentalists in-fighting?

100% ILL
12-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Trouble in paradise. Am I the only one amused to see the fundamentalists in-fighting?

He seemed rather determined to argue an insignificant point. I can only assume it's all your fault.

racer5.0stang
12-21-2004, 10:50 PM

Probably since you are also amused by shiny objects and flashing lights.

Rosie Cotton
12-22-2004, 12:01 AM

You beat me to it again. Do you still feel emasculated?

D_Raay
12-22-2004, 12:28 AM
You beat me to it again. Do you still feel emasculated?
I sure don't he beat me to it too..

Rosie Cotton
12-22-2004, 12:37 AM
I can't believe the honeymoon is over. Mommy, Daddy, please don't fight!

drobertson420
12-22-2004, 07:14 AM
EELECT?

man....were not kidding when we say those who support Bush are illiterate

Maybe He S-S-Stutters...