PDA

View Full Version : scribe supporting beastie boys sydney show?`

leash
12-22-2004, 08:45 PM
hey i know we have been told not to post stuff about beastie boys and when there touring and blah blah.. but i wanted to know- is scribe touring with the b-boys when they are australia [for the side shows] [the shows the b-boys are doing that are seperate from the big day out shows..] anyway please let me know if scribe/ p-money are going to be there opening act!! thanks so much! x

laydee
12-22-2004, 09:08 PM
i definatly know scribe is supposrting b boys in melbourne. go to www.ticketmaster7.com.au and look it up there coz i cant be bothered for u. sorry

leash
12-23-2004, 12:27 AM
thanks for your info!

FooBoy
12-29-2004, 07:56 AM
I got my ticket to the Sydney show, which says on it that Scribe is performing.

Crabby
12-31-2004, 11:35 PM
I got my ticket to the Sydney show, which says on it that Scribe is performing.

Yep.Does that mean Money Mark and the other support act who were listed on the Ticketek site aren't playing that night at all?

FooBoy
01-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Yep.Does that mean Money Mark and the other support act who were listed on the Ticketek site aren't playing that night at all?I'm not sure man. They're still listed on the Ticketek site, so hopefully they'll still show.

Mcmac
01-05-2005, 03:14 AM
on my melbourne sideshow poster it says BEASTIE BOYS AND SCRIBE AND MONEY MARK AND ALFREDO

yummy

pass_the_mic
01-05-2005, 03:11 PM
who is scribe?

minton
01-05-2005, 04:23 PM
who is scribe?

New Zealand hip-hop. How many dudes you know roll like this? How many dudes you know flow like this? Not many, if any.

Mcmac
01-06-2005, 09:46 AM
thats not how it goes its

how many dudes uno roll like this how many dudes uno flow like this not many if any.. how many dudes uno got the skills to go and rock a show like this ah ah, ah ah i dont no anybody...

we can not stop now newzealand hip hop gotta stand the fuck up we got it locked down.......

for more songs by scribe consult ur local beastie boys hub and go into mcmac's files

M.C Brown Shoes
01-06-2005, 08:09 PM
I'll be at the Sydney show. It seems that the opening acts will be Money Mark & Alfredo, A Cast of Thousands (who? find out on the night I guess) and Scribe.

Scribe should be really fun. I hope they do that "I didn't have a CD, all I had was a tape" song. :D

FooBoy
01-07-2005, 04:04 AM
I'm not a fan of Scribe much but I guess I can endure him. If I'm drunk enough.

laydee
01-09-2005, 01:27 AM
i only like that song 'stand up' coz when im drunk i shout out the words (they may not make sence but no one around me corrects me)

but i love that song ftg scribe, i think its marayko 'stop drop and roll' i have no idea how to spell that bands name

hitmonlee
01-11-2005, 08:23 AM
I'll be at the Sydney show. It seems that the opening acts will be Money Mark & Alfredo, A Cast of Thousands (who? find out on the night I guess) and Scribe.

Scribe should be really fun. I hope they do that "I didn't have a CD, all I had was a tape" song. :D

i'm about 20 shades of jealous right now

*checks empty bank account*

are tickets sold out?

M.C Brown Shoes
01-11-2005, 10:31 PM
as far as I'm aware you can still buy tickets...

Crabby
01-16-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm not a fan of Scribe much but I guess I can endure him. If I'm drunk enough.

Yep.