PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual Marrage and Adoption: Setting the record Straight for the not-so-Straight

BeastyGurl
01-10-2005, 12:26 AM
I am sick and tired of Republicans telling me I shouldn't have been born, no I'm not a lesbian, My father is gay. If lets just say years ago they would have had a witch burning for homosexuals like some Repiblicans siguest ("homosexuality is discusting and should be wiped from the face of the earth") I would not have been born.

Now even sterieotypes are reaching children of Democrates. Not all Gay Men do the following: 1-Talk with a Lisp 2-over-sex themselves 3-walk with a swish 4-flont their homosexuality (at least no more then we flont hedrosexuality) 5-are perverts. And these are the tip of the iceburg. Lesbians are just like hedrosexual women who just happen to have sence enough to like women.

Being a Homosexual Parent prevents for the most part accidental pregancy, allowing a preparedness for future children. These familys are the most stable. Most of homosexual relationships lack abuse, sexual, mental, and physical. These parents are of the most careing and unjudgemental.

We've been told for hundreds of years that a 2-parent household bound by marrage is the most stable and enjoyable environment for a child or children to live. Combine this fact with the above paragraph and the combination is clear: Allow Homosexual marrage and adoption and get hundreds to thousands of wonderful careing parents willing to adopt. Why are we stopping them? We are afraid of change and unnormalness. We are afraid of the unknown or just plain afrad of people different from ourselves.

Why should hedrosexuals that have known each other of hours allowed to get married and homosexuals who have been together for 50 years and have known eachother longer not be allowed the same right? The same reason black women should sit at the back of the bus.... to make room for prejustice and the majority.

cosmo105
01-10-2005, 12:37 AM
hetero. not hedro. that's just pedro with an h. :)

Beth
01-10-2005, 03:52 AM
worst spelling in a thread ever. bright side: at least you spelled "i" properly.

cosmo, i don't know how you could single out just one misspelling, but i figure i'll do the same. my choice: marriage. not marrage.

for the love of god, please type your shit in word first, then copy and paste it.

synch
01-10-2005, 03:59 AM
I'd rather see a poorly spelled post with this content than many other perfectly spelled posts in this forum though.

Not that it's going to convince anyone that didn't agree with what you wrote... but still.

Nice post.

Señor Stino
01-10-2005, 06:10 AM
I'd rather see a poorly spelled post with this content than many other perfectly spelled posts in this forum though.

Not that it's going to convince anyone that didn't agree with what you wrote... but still.

Nice post.

yup, that about sums it up for this thread

cosmo105
01-10-2005, 10:04 AM
worst spelling in a thread ever. bright side: at least you spelled "i" properly.

cosmo, i don't know how you could single out just one misspelling, but i figure i'll do the same. my choice: marriage. not marrage.

for the love of god, please type your shit in word first, then copy and paste it.
i singled out "hedrosexual" because i just scanned over the article. i figured that was the one that stuck out the most.

you know, like a penis. (y)

yeahwho
01-10-2005, 10:37 AM
I saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus!?! ;)

Whois
01-10-2005, 11:09 AM
I saw Daddy kissing Santa Claus!?! ;)

Yup, Santa is a dirty old faggot who sodomizes elves...and daddies!

:D

yeahwho
01-10-2005, 11:22 AM
OK. I'll take unnormalness for my highlight.

It is not getting any easier to be a kid, so why doesn't the whole fucking world recognize gay humans are not going away. Mary Cheney come out and play! Dammit!

Señor Stino
01-10-2005, 12:52 PM
OK, this may be a dumb question, but I would like to know

what's the deal on homosexual marriage these days in the USA ?

is it banned in the whole country? or can "they" still get married in some states...
how long was it actually legal and why was it banned?

(I'm sorry that I don't make my research on this)

Beth
01-10-2005, 06:11 PM
homosexual marriage is allowed in a few states, but the federal government will not recognize those marriages, and states that don't allow such marriages are not required to give full faith and credit to couples who were married in states that allow the marriages. in plain english, if a homosexual couple gets married in vermont (where such marriages are allowed) and then move to florida (where they are not allowed), florida will refuse to recognize the couple as being married, and any benefits other married couples receive will not go to the homosexual couple.

as for adoption by homosexuals, as far as i know, only 3 states prohibit such adoptions, florida being one of those. it's possible that it is 9 states and not 3.

ASsman
01-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Hopefully we can get them to register like sex offenders.

racer5.0stang
01-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Huked on Fonix Wurks Fur Me

100% ILL
01-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Huked on Fonix Wurks Fur Me

http://www.nata2.info/?path=humor%2Fpictures&img=suck%20at%20english.jpg

racer5.0stang
01-11-2005, 11:12 AM

http://www.nata2.info/?path=humor%2Fpictures&img=superheros.jpg (http://)

Check this one out

100% ILL
01-11-2005, 11:33 AM
http://www.nata2.info/?path=humor%2Fpictures&img=superheros.jpg (http://)

Check this one out

You know your kids will hate you when their older.

racer5.0stang
01-11-2005, 11:36 AM
You know your kids will hate you when their older.

I am sure they are glad that they are cleverly disguised :D

Señor Stino
01-11-2005, 02:07 PM

then why do you type "their" instead of "they are" ?

100% ILL
01-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Eye due knot no.

Running_Beastie
01-11-2005, 02:33 PM

Nice post.

I have to admit, the thought of homosexual couples getting married does seem weird to me; however, that is just because it is something I am not used to. Although it is not something I am used to, I support the right of them to marry. Bush talks about protecting the sanctity of marrige, Bullshit. If he wants to do that then maybe he should make it illegal to get a divorce. Maybe if they get the divorce rate under 50% they might have an argument. And it's the conservatives who have been having a huge problem with the sanctity of marrige. 24% of Evangelicals, Bush's Christian right base, have had multiple divorces. Rush Limbaugh, "moral" conservative radio host, has now had three and Newt Gingrich, the head of the recent conservative movement, has also had three. When these guys talk about the sanctity of marriage and morality it is like Hitler talking about protecting human rights.

Mac D
01-11-2005, 03:14 PM
making divorce illegal would be a little extreme. you're makin it seem as if it's bush's fault that there are divorces. people are morons and get married to the wrong person. hey shit happens. plus everyone in the media gets divorced or split up. its the "norm"

100% ILL
01-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Instead of saying till death do us part, they should say until I decide I'm no longer happy.

Running_Beastie
01-11-2005, 03:23 PM
My point wasn't that we should ban divorce; I took the extreme position because that is what Bush is doing. My point was: there are far greater threats to marriage, and Bush is going after what is probably the very least of these threats, if its a threat at all.

Mac D
01-11-2005, 03:25 PM
eh, whatever. just keep marriage the way it's always been. it's as easy as that.

100% ILL
01-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Who does the cooking in a gay marriage?

100% ILL
01-11-2005, 03:41 PM
It was a rhetorical question.

Señor Stino
01-11-2005, 03:45 PM
eh, whatever. just keep marriage the way it's always been. it's as easy as that.

yes, maybe we could keep everything the way it's "always" been, that would make us happy untill the end of days !, Jiiiiiiiiiiihaw !

Mac D
01-11-2005, 03:47 PM
sure, that'd be cool

racer5.0stang
01-11-2005, 10:09 PM
I have to admit, the thought of homosexual couples getting married does seem weird to me; however, that is just because it is something I am not used to. Although it is not something I am used to, I support the right of them to marry. Bush talks about protecting the sanctity of marrige, Bullshit. If he wants to do that then maybe he should make it illegal to get a divorce. Maybe if they get the divorce rate under 50% they might have an argument. And it's the conservatives who have been having a huge problem with the sanctity of marrige. 24% of Evangelicals, Bush's Christian right base, have had multiple divorces. Rush Limbaugh, "moral" conservative radio host, has now had three and Newt Gingrich, the head of the recent conservative movement, has also had three. When these guys talk about the sanctity of marriage and morality it is like Hitler talking about protecting human rights.

You are just mad because your father hits on your boyfriend.

ASsman
01-11-2005, 10:54 PM
I bet Racer would do the pushin' if he were in a gay marriage.

yeahwho
01-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh I'm sorry. Then the answer is: You Would. :)

yeeeeeowwwcchhhheeee! *drumroll (http://216.165.190.132/sounds/songs/8drum20.wav)*