PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Rhymes

Irie I
01-14-2005, 07:13 PM
I am coming across a lot of stange old stuff. I was in school at that time and I guess this was my concept for cover art for Underwater Rhymes. Must've been right after that Rolling Stone article came out because their eyes are from the closeups in the spread. I am clearly a wierdo.
But I did foresee the NY skyline before TT5B. It's sad to see the Twin Towers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/IrieIrene/underwater.jpg

Irie I
01-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Pretty cool, Irie! You know, I always thought it would be fun to start a thread for crafty stuff - I've made mix-CD covers, t-shirts and other stuff, but unfortunately I lost all my image files when my computer crashed. Still, if anyone has homemade stuff like this, please post it! It'd be fun to see. (y)

Oh, and Irie - keep posting this rare stuff you're turning up! The Thrasher ad was great. :)

Thanks - but you can see now why I'm at home cookin jambalaya for my man and not a graphic designer at Capitol.
I made a lot of tees last summer. I was addicted to the Napoleon Dynamite iron-ons off the website! Another thing I did was modified all my big men's Beastie tees into lil' baby tees.
ps. That really must have been a major bummer losing all those files. :( Sorry bout that!