PDA

View Full Version : Whats Happnin! (A. Remin' D. Right Right Now Now Remix) (feat. the Ying Yang Twinz)

A. Remin' D.
01-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Here's another Right Right Now Now remix, it's the Right Right Now Now verses combined with the Ying Yang Twinz' Whats Happnin chorus and beat. The chorus goes along with it because it says "whats happnin", instead of "right right now now what is goin on", theres some sampled things on there also from both songs. The two songs go along together pretty nice. Its the Beastie Boys crunk'd up! :cool: Enjoy.

Whats Happnin! (A. Remin' D. Right Right Now Now Remix) (feat. the Ying Yang Twinz) (192 kbps mp3)

www.geocities.com/a_remin_d/whats_happnin_right_right_now_now_remix.mp3

Do not just click on link, Windows users right click-save as, Mac users hold down option-click.

A. Remin' D.
01-22-2005, 11:47 PM
If you have any suggestions on something I could fix on the remix let me know so I can fix it, and repost it.

Elusive
01-23-2005, 12:23 AM
I like the concept,
but the lyrics don't match with the beat right on the verses...
you needs to work on that mos deffly.
what program are you using, acid?

A. Remin' D.
01-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Actually all I used was iMovie to put all the separate tracks together, and to put the "woo!" added to the chorus, and other samples, like the D-Roc's "what?" over the swearing on the verses, the acapella was edited but I thought that might sound cool over it. I've been looking for a better program for mixing but I have a Mac and most software I find is for Windows. :(

A. Remin' D.
01-23-2005, 12:24 PM
I like the concept,
but the lyrics don't match with the beat right on the verses...

Yeah, but it works a lot better than my original concept of using Fabolous' "Breathe"'s chorus and instrumental, that beat is too slow for "Right Right Now Now" and the chorus doesnt have anything to do with it. The chorus from RRNN is really just asking what is going on or "whats happnin", although "Whats Happnin" isn't as serious as RRNN. Anyway I'll try to improve anything I can, as long as it isn't too complicated. Still yet it is a fun track, kinda goes along.

dirtydan11
01-24-2005, 05:49 PM
cant download ...can't find site

iLL kID
01-25-2005, 01:01 PM
LIKE CONCEPT BUT WAAAAAAYYYYY OFF MY MAN, KEEP TRYIN

coupedeville
01-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Choose some other rappers. The Ying Yang twins are definitely the
worst rap duo of all time. I would listen to HARD C.O.R.P.S. all damn day
rather than half of one of their tracks once.