PDA

View Full Version : Holla At The Sydney Show

Huggz
01-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Hey Yall I just wanted to know what you are all wearing to the Sydney Show at Hordan, so we can maybe see each other?

I'm wearing A shirt i amde which i dyed aqua and i got iron on letters and it says on the shirt: Pauls Boutique, It looks very proffesional lol

So don't be afraid to say hi haha what are yall wearin?

redlantern2051
01-27-2005, 09:13 PM
I'll be wearing black cargo pants, my red Elektra t-shirt, and a Beastie Boys cap I got with the new CD. I can't wait!

Dunny
01-27-2005, 09:54 PM
ROLL CALL!

ill be wearing a green old school adidas tracksuit top, with "Australia" on the back. some red frameless sunglasses and that generic to the 5 boroughs hat everyone has.

say hi!

Johann
01-27-2005, 10:31 PM
I'll be wearing a black tshirt with Johnny Cash giving the finger with CASH on it hehe.
I was gonna wear my BB cap too but I thought does anyone really wear merch by the band they are seeing? I guess they do! haha
I'm sure we'll all look great. :cool:
I've decided to bring my camera too, I hope I get in with it!

beatnick
01-27-2005, 11:06 PM
my brother went to chemical brothers at the hordern last night and got in with a camera no problems

Crabby
01-28-2005, 09:57 AM
How awesome was it when they opened with "Egg Man" and "Brass Monkey"1 Brilliant stuff.

minton
01-28-2005, 10:41 AM
I saw a lot of you there...some of you may have seen me. I was hanging out while you were filmed before the show for the shoutouts video, then I was side of stage during the show. I noticed a lot of people went to a bit of trouble to have custom-made shirts for this one. That's really cool. (y)

Best show. Ever. Seems like everyone had a good time.

zorra_chiflada
01-28-2005, 06:32 PM
I saw a lot of you there...some of you may have seen me. I was hanging out while you were filmed before the show for the shoutouts video, then I was side of stage during the show. I noticed a lot of people went to a bit of trouble to have custom-made shirts for this one. That's really cool. (y)

Best show. Ever. Seems like everyone had a good time.

the crowd ruined it. there were a lot of cunts there. :mad:

Huggz
01-28-2005, 06:36 PM
/\

very true man i was in the mosh wit my 2 mates and when the beasties came out we got crushed! and we all lost each other! and didd you guys see the dude wit the cornrows wit the lakers singlet and his drunk friend who looked about 40? becuase we ended spendin the cocnert wit them mad cool people they bought us water and everything lol

and Minton do you remember me? I Was the one who made the Pauls Boutique shirt and my 2 mates had the sabotage and interglactic shirts.

FooBoy
01-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah, there were some dicks. Some guy tried to start some trouble with me, so I fixed him a good glare and was all like "What up?" and I didn't get no problems after that.

minton
01-28-2005, 09:45 PM
and Minton do you remember me? I Was the one who made the Pauls Boutique shirt and my 2 mates had the sabotage and interglactic shirts.

Yeah, I remember you. Good stuff with the shirts. (y)

Crabby
01-29-2005, 11:30 AM
I was wearing an Anthrax T-Shirt to show how Metal I really am anyway. :)