PDA

View Full Version : Tour dvd

mccl4449
01-27-2005, 10:32 PM
anybody hear any new news about the tour dvd their supposed to be putting out for the pagent tour? i heard they were taping it in nyc but i never heard anything more, maybe i missed it somewhere on the boards. i hope theres scenes from the other shows on the tour.

tpk
01-28-2005, 07:53 AM
the dvd is still being edited. we will make it clear on beastieboys.com when the dvd is due to drop. (y)

mccl4449
01-28-2005, 07:58 AM
awesome, cant wait

Hiebz
01-29-2005, 10:30 AM
That would be an absolutely cool DVD, can't wait for it all to come together

- shots of the different entrances from the different venues, shout-out video photage, and dressed-to-impress photos would be great for the DVD and make it a special buy for many of us big fans. maybe a hip-hop history timeline with some old-school samples and comentary would be cool to. Not that I'm telling you how to do it ... oh, wait maybe a little .......;

in any case it will be a must-buy for me!

adrock1988
01-29-2005, 05:21 PM
This DVD has endless possibilities!!!! They had the video cameras rolling at every show on tour. The venues and artists have never seemed to arrive at a happy medium when $$$$ comes in to play however. Assume that we will get the MSG show and get on your knees for anything else.

Heres an awesome idea that we'll never see...

Just like the band did for the sounds of science CD. Let us create our own DVD using different preformances with the entire tour to pick from.

For anyone who went to more than one show, this would sick!!!!

valvano
01-29-2005, 07:31 PM
just dont edit out any of the songs......lets have it at least a full concert!

mccl4449
01-29-2005, 10:46 PM
i really hope we get some clips from like before shows when they were walking around with the cameras. i mean i told the camera i was eating my own feces for the beastie boys, and i never saw it haha. oh well i hope they are able to put some live clips from the other shows on the tour not just msg. oh well

timmie
01-30-2005, 05:43 AM
it would be pretty cool to have all the shout outs from all the gigs from around the world, Im pretty sure that they will have "Pootytangs" clips on there!!..I hope Im on it!!

tpk
01-30-2005, 08:25 AM
the dvd will most likely cover the madison square garden 2004 show and have bits and pieces from other pageantry events. no official announcement can be made about it so far though so you will just have to work on that patience. it will be a kickass dvd definitely.

minton
01-30-2005, 09:41 AM
it will be a kickass dvd definitely.

With no region encoding! Woo!

Assam
01-30-2005, 09:46 AM
With no region encoding! Woo!

With subtitle in many languages(including Japanese)... hopefully :rolleyes:

YoungRemy
01-30-2005, 09:57 AM
This DVD has endless possibilities!!!!

Just like the band did for the sounds of science CD. Let us create our own DVD using different preformances with the entire tour to pick from.

For anyone who went to more than one show, this would sick!!!!

great idea!

or, like in the Anthology DVD, you could choose different angles from inside the venue.

remember, there will be fan footage from the concert on the DVD.