PDA

View Full Version : Beastie Boys Glastonbury 2005

RookieOfTheYear
02-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I've just had a call from my sister saying there's a 90% chance the boys are gonna be playing at this years glastonbury festival!! :D
She heard it on kerrang's radio station rumours have been going round and its lookin like they're gonna be playing! oh yeaa..

If u keep ur eyes pealed and check back to this site every so often we should find out pretty soon by the looks of things..

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/lineups.php

The only problem is tickets are killer to get hold of these days.. (n) someone said that your gonna need special printed photo ID cards to get in..*rolls eyes*

-kim x

Parkey
02-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I've heard this is a done deal too (y)

paulb
02-04-2005, 05:49 PM
when is that concert usually? Aug?

timmie
02-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Rumours, rumours!!! we shall see!! Ive never been to a Glaston-berry festival before, but if it's true! I shall be there!! PARKY please keep me informed about this!!

RookieOfTheYear
02-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Glastonbury usually takes place the last weekend in June...

enree erzweglle
02-06-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm going to be in Zurich in early-to-mid August. Maybe they'll continue on into Europe and do other shows. It's taking every act of inventiveness I know of to get over there, stay, go to the event, and get back; here's hoping that I can graze two birds/one stone and see them while I'm there. Is there an emoticon for fingers crossed?

Shazam_21
02-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Why fucking Glastonbury!!! The tickets are just too hard to get hold of. Leeds/Reading would be so much better as its on the August bank holiday (I'm off work!) and plus this years rumoured line up is shite, so the Beastie Boys would make it worth me going. Either way I'd still do my best to go to Glasto too

Parkey
02-07-2005, 03:05 PM
When will the line up be announced officially?
The main problem with Glastonbury is that they don't announce the line-up until the tickets have been sold. They always sell out within a couple of hours and it likes to think of itself as being a bit more than just the music. Which it is to an extent, but it's bollocks that they keep whose there a secret. Like Shazam_21 says, I wish they were doing one of the others.

beastiegirl
02-08-2005, 09:54 AM
I'd much rather them do Reading as well. Glastonbury's just too big, you're too far from the stage+far too many wierd hippy types around for my liking.

Shazam_21
02-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Glasto go on sale April 3rd i think, with line ups announced just after. Leeds/Reading is announced and on sale in March some time. According to the latest NME

Pai_Mei_Beastie
02-15-2005, 01:52 PM
They played there in 1994, saw some of the highlights on tv was great!