PDA

View Full Version : =W= news flash!

sXe Boogaloo
02-25-2005, 10:27 PM
this just in...

"...Southern California Weezer fans! (or weezer fans who happen to be in SoCal right now) Read on, for we need 150 of you to be in the NEW WEEZER VIDEO for "Beverly Hills":

Heres the lowdown...
Director: Marcos Siega (of 'Hash Pipe' fame and many more)
Shoot Date: Monday, Feb. 28th, 2005
Call time: 3 groups needed: 50 at 7 am, 50 at 12 noon, 50 at 5 pm
Schedule: From your call time (be it 7, 12, or 5) till 10pm.

----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: WHAT YOU NEED TO DO RIGHT NOW - FRIDAY 2/25 - If you
want to be a part of this video!

Send an email to weezerfeb05video@yahoo.com. Include in your email:
- your full name
- your contact phone numbers
- your email address
- your age (18+ ONLY!)
- whether you are male or female.

remember: In order to be considered for the video, Fans must be 18 or older and available from 7am to 10pm on Monday, Feb. 28th.

note that fans will not receive a call or email back unless chosen for the video.
After fans are chosen they will be called to set in groups at the various times.

----------------------------------------------------

If you are chosen:
- All fans must bring with them valid photo ID which will be checked
upon arrival or they will be sent home.
- fans will be required to sign a talent release.
- No digital cameras, still cameras, video cameras or audio recorders
are allowed.
- Wardrobe: Summer look - bring 2-3 outfits to pick from.
- food will be provided!

Help make the "Beverly Hills" video a success! Thanks!!!!"

good luck ya'll!!!

Spacializer
02-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Sweet!

cosmo105
02-25-2005, 10:38 PM
fuck school, i want to be in that video :mad:

Spanishbomb808
02-25-2005, 10:38 PM
News Flash:

Southern California doesn't give a damn.

cosmo105
02-25-2005, 10:39 PM
News Flash:

Nobody Likes You and No One Ever Will

paulk
02-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Interesting how whoever is doing the video has an @yahoo.com email address...

ProfJIM
02-26-2005, 12:49 AM
Went to weezer.com

"THANK YOU! We got hundreds of responses in just a few hours, thanks so much for jumping in to help out so fast! At this point, we must ask you to stop sending application emails, as theres already more applicants than can participate. Those who wrote in, you will be contacted upon approval, soon! But if you are not contacted, then thanks so much for writing in, but you were too late. We REALLY appreciate your enthusiasm, and the "Beverly Hills" video will rule with your help! "

ProfJIM
02-26-2005, 12:59 AM
News Flash:

Southern California doesn't give a damn.

Correction: YOU don't give a damn. Stop speaking for everyone. It just makes you sound like a fucking asshole, which I guess is pretty accurate.

Knuckles
02-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Correction: YOU don't give a damn. Stop speaking for everyone. It just makes you sound like a fucking asshole, which I guess is pretty accurate.
that made me snicker

The Notorious LOL
02-26-2005, 04:26 AM
I thought the news flash was going to be "weezer sucks" and I was gonna say "shit I knew that 11 years ago, niggas"

ASsman
02-26-2005, 10:22 AM
I thought the news flash was going to be "weezer sucks" and I was gonna say "shit I knew that 11 years ago, niggas"
Don't get all emo on me now.

sXe Boogaloo
05-09-2005, 05:13 PM
make it a =w= night!!!

"This 60-minute, non-exclusive national radio event is being fed via satellite on the Weezer Radio Network.

Don't miss this exclusive radio event as Weezer's Rivers Cuomo, Brian Bell, Scott Shriner and Patrick Wilson will be on hand for their *only* radio interview discussing the new release, Make Believe, while fielding phone calls from a national audience.

Hosted by Jim McGuinn (of the recently embattled Y-100 Philadelphia), this live radio special airs TODAY, Monday, May 9 at 8pm EST with a replay for West Coast stations at 8pm Pacific."

catch it!

sXe Boogaloo
05-11-2005, 05:13 AM
yo yo yo!

what's up?! it's boogaloo comin at ya!
hey, big shout out and big ups to this dude's site (http://www.albumfive.com/)! so anyone that missed out on the =w= interview then here's ya chance to check it out.

peace!

sXe Boogaloo
07-06-2005, 04:52 AM
Hey ya'll and g'morning!

This just in:

"The Orlando Hard Rock Live show on 7/19 was put on sale without any warning, and therefore sold out before we even had a chance to announce the ticket onsale. To try and make up for this to the fans, weezer.com has obtained 20 pairs of tickets to the show and are giving them away to mailing list members (you!) only." So you must be a member of weezer.com. If you aren't a member and would like to become one goto weezer.com (http://www.weezer.com/) to sign up.
"In order to enter this "raffle" for the tickets, you must follow ALL OF these instructions + rules exactly:

1. On THIS COMING WEDNESDAY, JULY 6TH, between 7 and 9 PM (Eastern Standard Time!), you must send us an email using THIS LINK. (If your email program doesnt support hyperlinks, then just send an email to karl@weezer.net and make sure your email's subject line reads: WEEZER_ORLANDO_TICKET_RAFFLE_APPLICATION ) (and nothing else!)

2. The Email's contents must include your name (first and last) and address.
Please be brief - just write something like "Hi my name is ______ and i am trying for a pair of Orlando tickets.
My address is _____." (you may include the name of the person you want to go with, but its not necessary.)

3. IF you are one of the FIRST 20 people to write in, you will be contacted with the info you (and your friend/guest) need to attend the show!
YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED IF YOU WERE TOO LATE.

4. We can ONLY give away pairs of tickets (2 tickets per winner).
If you dont have someone to go with, find someone! If you want to go with 6 people, well, sorry, can't help you.

5. Any 'ticket raffle' email recieved before 7 PM or after 9 PM EST on Wednesday 7/6, will be automatically DELETED. Note that obviously, the closer to 7 PM (7 PM or later) you send your email, the better your chances will be. We have no idea of knowing how heavy the demand will be, so good luck!" :)

sXe Boogaloo
10-19-2005, 03:58 AM
GOOD LUCK!!!!

"L.A. CASTING CALL - BE IN WEEZER'S NEW VIDEO! (additional info)

...Southern California Weezer fans! (or weezer fans who happen to be in SoCal right now) Read on, for there is a casting call for the NEW WEEZER VIDEO for "Perfect Situation", but you must act right away!

This shoot is happening this coming Tuesday, Oct 18 and Wednesday, October 19, in Los Angeles. If you are interested in participating, please read the following info carefully.

The producers are looking for males and females, ages 18-24.

To apply, send your name, age, phone number, email address and a PHOTO of yourself (must include this to be elligible!) (please keep the photo a reasonably small file size: make it under 30 KB if possible)

...to the following email address: weezervideo@mac.com.

If you are accepted, you will be contacted with the details on where to go on Tuesday morning. Remember, the shoot dates are Tuesday the 18th and Wednesday the 19th so get your info and picture in NOW! Thanks and good luck!!!

And, if you are accepted, please know the following:
* YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID
* PLEASE DO NOT WEAR WHITE, LIGHT BLUE, BIEGE OR LOGOS, AS THEY DON'T COME ACROSS WELL ON CAMERA
* PLEASE DO NOT BRING LARGE HANDBAGS OR KNAPSACKS
* NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES

* note, some have reported that the email address has been bouncing applications back due to it being too full. They are working on processing the applicants as fast as possible, so please keep trying."

cj hood
10-19-2005, 05:09 AM
GOOD LUCK!!!!

"L.A. CASTING CALL - BE IN WEEZER'S NEW VIDEO! (additional info)

...Southern California Weezer fans! (or weezer fans who happen to be in SoCal right now) Read on, for there is a casting call for the NEW WEEZER VIDEO for "Perfect Situation", but you must act right away!

This shoot is happening this coming Tuesday, Oct 18 and Wednesday, October 19, in Los Angeles. If you are interested in participating, please read the following info carefully.

The producers are looking for males and females, ages 18-24.

To apply, send your name, age, phone number, email address and a PHOTO of yourself (must include this to be elligible!) (please keep the photo a reasonably small file size: make it under 30 KB if possible)

...to the following email address: weezervideo@mac.com.

If you are accepted, you will be contacted with the details on where to go on Tuesday morning. Remember, the shoot dates are Tuesday the 18th and Wednesday the 19th so get your info and picture in NOW! Thanks and good luck!!!

And, if you are accepted, please know the following:
* YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID
* PLEASE DO NOT WEAR WHITE, LIGHT BLUE, BIEGE OR LOGOS, AS THEY DON'T COME ACROSS WELL ON CAMERA
* PLEASE DO NOT BRING LARGE HANDBAGS OR KNAPSACKS
* NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES

* note, some have reported that the email address has been bouncing applications back due to it being too full. They are working on processing the applicants as fast as possible, so please keep trying."

how come they never shoot these videos in PA?