PDA

View Full Version : Mobb Deep

PaddyBoy
03-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Never really listened to them before, though I've heard (and loved) Shook Ones and Hell On Earth before. But I've started listening to the Murda Mix Tape disc, and its excellent. Their songs have a cool low-key vibe. They also do a nice version of Rakim's Paid In Full.

Anyone else listen to 'em?

mickill
03-08-2005, 01:48 PM
I liked them up until Infamy. I've been listening to them since they were all young and gay on Juvenile Hell. Nothing comes close to The Infamous album, though.

ASsman
03-08-2005, 01:48 PM
I've heard good things, but I'm just getting my feet wet. Too much music, so little time.

1,4000 songs and counting.

Gareth
03-08-2005, 03:48 PM
the infamous, hell on earth, murda musik...pretty much what i listened to when i was at college [high school].

i get on some high school shit, punching niggas in they face just for living

cannot test

A. Remin' D.
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm not highly into them, but they aight.

beastieibe
03-08-2005, 08:35 PM
they spit some gangsta shit yo...

tdot04
03-09-2005, 03:51 PM
The Infamous, Hell On Earth = the shit. (y)

beastieibe
03-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Prodigies solo project H.N.I.C. is also insaaane anyone who hasnt listen to this cd i suggest you stop sleeping and go listen to it....NOW

SchoolTrousers
03-09-2005, 05:18 PM
"The Infamous" is an amazing album, always gets slept on when "classic" album lists are compiled.

Never really checked out the new one "Americas Nightmare" must give it a whirl. I liked "Got It Twizted"

PaddyBoy
03-09-2005, 06:07 PM
"The Infamous" is an amazing album, always gets slept on when "classic" album lists are compiled.

Never really checked out the new one "Americas Nightmare" must give it a whirl. I liked "Got It Twizted"

Yeah, the Infamous is the one I have, its excellent.

Roosta? Whats with the name change!?

The Notorious LOL
03-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Infamous and Hell On Earth are both great, Murda Muzik has its merits.

They're laughable as far as Im concerned now, Prodigy is pretty much the laughingstock of the rap world. Hes like 5 foot 2 and talks more shit than a acne ridden 12 year old on the internet.

tdot04
03-10-2005, 03:58 PM

It's mediocre. Hardly any diversity as far as lyrics and beats go (save for the Kanye West cut and a few Alchemist cuts) and the Lil Jon-produced track was plain silly. It was Mobb Deep's attempt at a gay radio hit without being Infamy-gay. They're far from laughable right now, but they're a long way from their mid-late 90's selves.