03-15-2005, 10:46 PM
I have my tickets. Small venue. Yeah!

WhoMoi?
03-15-2005, 11:05 PM
That's awesome, Documad!
They are a great band.

Documad
03-15-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm so excited, I can't believe it. Plus I have friends who love them so it's going to be so much fun. One friend is skipping her anniversary!

I think that 2005 might turn out to be the best year for live music.

Freebasser
03-15-2005, 11:40 PM
My sister liked Garbage when she was a fake Goth at college.

I never really took to 'em. Probably because I associate them with the way my sister looks complete with white make up and black lipstick *puking emoticon*

Sandinista!
03-15-2005, 11:47 PM
Garbage? They couldn't have chosen a more appropriate name; lousy antsy 90s bands (n)

Documad
03-15-2005, 11:50 PM
My sister liked Garbage when she was a fake Goth at college.

I never really took to 'em. Probably because I associate them with the way my sister looks complete with white make up and black lipstick *puking emoticon*
That's hardly fair!!!!! but I sometimes judge a group by its fans

WhoMoi?
03-16-2005, 04:18 PM
I think that 2005 might turn out to be the best year for live music.

I think you are right about that! I've spent more time buying concert tickets on Ticketmaster so far this year than probably in the last three years combined.

A. Remin' D.
03-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Garbage? They couldn't have chosen a more appropriate name; lousy antsy 90s bands (n)

Nicely said. (y)

Documad
04-29-2005, 11:26 PM
Okay, they were great. The band sounded fantastic. Butch Vig is amazing. Shirley looked and sounded better than ever, and she really threw herself into it. She told off audience members who were too violent for fucking up her show. And the audience was full of good people. Nothing better than a good band and a good venue for $32. And lots of stuff off the new album. The tour just started.

I can't believe they almost broke up a few months ago.

btw -- my friends swear the 80s fashions are coming back and I don't know whether it's true in general but there was a lot of evidence of it at this show.