PDA

View Full Version : Ian Brown

Parkey
03-16-2005, 07:10 AM
Ian Brown got arrested last night after an onstage brawl at a concert which seems to have stemmed from shit sound quality. It's Ian Brown! That's his trademark...

From NME (http://www.nme.com/news/111715.htm);

IAN BROWN has been arrested in SAN FRANCISCO after an onstage bust-up with a member of the audience, NME.COM can exclusively reveal.

The singer was playing at the Great American Music Hall as part of a North American tour in support of his current album ’Solarized’ when the alleged incident happened.

According to fans at the show, Brown was complaining about the sound quality at the venue, and after three songs got so upset he stopped the song.

One fan claimed: “This guy in a white top jumps onto the stage from the crowd, rugby tackles Ian Brown to the floor. Everything stops and the band members run to the aid of their leader.”

A witness continued: “So this is where we think, ‘Well that’s the show over, $30 wasted’. Then Ian Brown and co come back on the stage after 15 minutes. The show went on. Even though the sound was poor there was no other fights, Ian stopped the band a couple of times during ‘I Wanna Be Adored’ because of the sound and feedback. Then they were gone.”

After the show he was arrested at his hotel and taken for questioning.

However, a spokesperson for the singer told NME.COM that at the time of going to press no charges had been brought against the singer.

Freebasser
03-16-2005, 07:36 AM
Stupid monkey!

Parkey
03-16-2005, 08:43 AM
...and that was the end of the monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey etc.

Beckalina
03-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Ian Brown is my next door neighbour

not really

mickill
03-16-2005, 09:53 AM
I hate Ian Brown. Cannot stand his music. Fucking hate Oasis aswell, total shit. Cunts. YOU ARE FUCKING CUNTS!

Wow, you have some pretty strong opinions. You need to catch your breath or something. It's not like Ian Brown's in Oasis.

ET
03-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Haha.

How's that new album of his?