PDA

View Full Version : anybody else here was/is a fan of the album "Judgement Night"?

Junker
03-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Man, for me this is a classc album. You never will see rock bands making a whole record with hip hop artists. "Me, Myself and my Microfone" simply KICKS ASS!!!!!!!
Its a shame Beastie Boys didnt participate. If they had in the album which rock band would you like to see with them???

My dream (unfortunately it wont come true anymore) still is BEASTIE BOYS & RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!!
Hope Zac back to the scene soon.

skinnee soldier
03-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Rap metal the way it should be done. Great album

Junker
03-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Rap metal the way it should be done. Great album

Sometimes i miss that ol' days my friend

Rock
03-24-2005, 02:39 PM
The Del and Dinosaur Jr. joint was good.
Teenage Fan Club and De La.
Cypress and Sonic Youth.
House of Pain and Helmet.

Those were my favorite back in the day off of that album. I throw them on a mix CD here and there (except the House of Pain one).
As far as the rest of the album...it had its ups and waaaaay downs.

skinnee soldier
03-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Fallin by de la and teenage fanclub could possibly be my favorite song of all time. its a shame the direction rap metal went in in the late 90s and early 00s. "goatee metal rap please say goodnight" says it best.

Junker
03-26-2005, 08:52 AM
What happened to Sir-Mix-A-Lot????

FREAK MAMA!!!!!!!!

mickill
03-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Teenage Fan Club and De La.
Cypress and Sonic Youth.

That's about all I liked off of that album, really. But these two collabs were exceptionally good, not just good.

skinnee soldier
03-27-2005, 12:22 PM
you know i never saw the movie. i wore out the tape of the soundtrack but never even saw the flick haha.

b-grrrlie
03-27-2005, 02:00 PM
My workmate taped that for me, but she never wrote the artists on the list, just the titles of the tracks, so I never knew who was on it. I did recognize some of them tho, just from the sounds and singers voices. I haven't listened to for yonks tho'. Thanks for reminding! And now that I have internet so maybe I should get the whole tracklists as well... :rolleyes:

mr_krinkle
03-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Boo Yaa T.R.I.B.E and Faith No More - Another Body Murdered
that's an awesom song

"bang your head to this!!"

Junker
03-28-2005, 05:45 AM
I can say for sure that a similar album like this wont be released anymore. Today is fuckin hard to unite bands like those on the album. What a shame!!!!
And like me, does anyone here would like to see the Beasties with Rage Against too???

synch
03-28-2005, 06:20 AM
I was heavily into rap back when Judgement Night came out and it basically introduced me to heavier music. When I first started listening to it I didn't like Disorder (slayer/ice t) much but as I listened to that album more I started liking it more and more and it basically got me into slayer and other kinds of "heavier" metal.