PDA

View Full Version : MOLOTOV: if you've already heard them.......

Junker
03-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Whats your opinion then????
I love their music. Very well made albums. Its not for coincidence that Mario C. had already produced an album of them. I think it was "Donde Jugaran Las Niñas".......
Anybody here is a fan of them??

paulb
03-24-2005, 01:31 PM
I lived in Peru for 5 years, so of course i know them, They are still my fav spanish band... PUTO... def my fav song... and im still lookin to get a uncencored version of the Rastamandita music video... ya, they make some good music... i like alot. Although, i havent heard them in 3 years, so i dont know any of their new stuff.

Paul B.

beastiegirl18
03-24-2005, 02:09 PM
I like molotov, i have a cd of them Dance and dense denso. I think is a great album and one of my favorite songs of that album is No me da mi navidad (punketon), and i love the video of the song Voto latino. And the new video Amateur is really cool too.

Junker
03-24-2005, 02:19 PM
I lived in Peru for 5 years, so of course i know them, They are still my fav spanish band... PUTO... def my fav song... and im still lookin to get a uncencored version of the Rastamandita music video... ya, they make some good music... i like alot. Although, i havent heard them in 3 years, so i dont know any of their new stuff.

Paul B.

i have this uncencored video. wow, a lotta chicks really butt naked..........completely.....front, back, side........everywhere......simply naked.......

have you saw the Frijolero video????
kinda cool

Junker
03-24-2005, 02:24 PM
I like molotov, i have a cd of them Dance and dense denso. I think is a great album and one of my favorite songs of that album is No me da mi navidad (punketon), and i love the video of the song Voto latino. And the new video Amateur is really cool too.

i havent seen this video yet. I saw some parts of it on Warner channel....i realized its quite funny......

i dont have a fave song but i can name a few that i think its awesome:

Parásito / Chinga tu Madre / Let it Roll / Polkas Palabras / Voto Latino / Step Off / Here We Kum / Here Comes the Mayo.......... all fuckin songs

To be summed up, all their songs are great!!

Junker
03-24-2005, 02:28 PM
IAlthough, i havent heard them in 3 years, so i dont know any of their new stuff.

Paul B.

Well..........their two last albums are Dance And Dense Denso and Con Todo Respeto........

Dance and.... was released last year i think
Con todo Respeto this year

Sandinista!
03-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Worthless, foul-mouthed Spic band (n)

paulb
03-24-2005, 08:47 PM
i have this uncencored video. wow, a lotta chicks really butt naked..........completely.....front, back, side........everywhere......simply naked.......

have you saw the Frijolero video????
kinda cool

can u please send me this video!?!?!?!?! write me an email at bonardellipaul@hotmail.com add me to msn or somethin...

ragb87
03-25-2005, 01:12 AM
they are a kickass band that say whatever they like
proudly made in mexico
they will be on the vive latino 2005 mexico.citysee you there (y)

Sandinista!
03-25-2005, 01:39 AM
Mexico? No wonder they're so crass.

meniri mca
03-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Whats your opinion then????
I love their music. Very well made albums. Its not for coincidence that Mario C. had already produced an album of them. I think it was "Donde Jugaran Las Niñas".......
Anybody here is a fan of them??

nop, mario c produced the album " apocalypshit"

beside the b. boys molotov is my favorite group :D

meniri mca
03-25-2005, 01:02 PM
you have listened their new album " con todo respeto"

they made " covers" of falco, missfist( i think is mizfist), and of course beastie boys ( girls)

Junker
03-26-2005, 08:42 AM
nop, mario c produced the album " apocalypshit"

beside the b. boys molotov is my favorite group :D

Youre right, thanks. It was really Apocalypshit. Another fucking album.
But my fave bands are almost like yours:

1-Beastie Boys
2-Rage Against the Machine
3-Molotov

Junker
03-26-2005, 08:44 AM
you have listened their new album " con todo respeto"

they made " covers" of falco, missfist( i think is mizfist), and of course beastie boys ( girls)

I havent. I just downloaded one or two songs. But i´ll get it fully soon.

miss soul fire
03-27-2005, 11:41 AM
I've always loved Molotov, they're kinda crazy.:)

Junker
03-28-2005, 11:43 AM
I've always loved Molotov, they're kinda crazy.:)

Thats true. They dont give a fuck about nothing.