PDA

View Full Version : Bands Reunited...

MC Moot
03-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Four bands who didn't finish what they started...well kinda...I mean I feel they fell short before they disbanded,split or broke up,you know....I needed a little bit more,another record,another tour please....these 4 bands I would love to see back together...all members are alive and capable...so if wishes were horses,beggars would ride...

1) Pavement
2) Soundgarden
3) Rage Against the Machine
4) Luscious Jackson

Before Joe Strummers death The Clash would have been my first choice,how about you? Remember they must be breathing! :)

Sandinista!
03-24-2005, 03:19 PM
The Clash is all I need; none of these cranky 90s bands.

MC Moot
03-24-2005, 03:47 PM
The Clash is all I need; none of these cranky 90s bands.

Those cranky 90's bands were swank!Sure,rock the Casbah,love the Alhambra,mi familia es de EspaƱa! And it's true there will never be another Moorish ruler of Spain!

Strait outta Santiago De La Ribera,Murcia (y)

abcdefz
03-24-2005, 04:02 PM
...I'm glad Dylan finally reunited. (y)

MC Moot
03-24-2005, 04:30 PM
...I'm glad Dylan finally reunited. (y)

Yes,me too.I saw him years,like 10,ago in Australia and he was terrible,totally incoherent. It was very disappointing. Then I caught him last year and he was on,sharp,lucid and amzing,even in the lousy venue. I heard his autobiography is really good as well. (y)

Sandinista!
03-24-2005, 09:45 PM
And it's true there will never be another Moorish ruler of Spain!

Never say never ;)

MC Moot
03-25-2005, 09:29 AM
The original four in The Pharcyde would be nice to see. (Not just Imani and Bootie Brown keepin' it alive; it's simply not the same) That 3rd Bass album that almost happened in 2000 (I believe) would be great.

A few honorable mentions- new Lucas album, and a new Stetsasonic. (They're ill!)

The only reunion album I am looking forward to, that I know of, is Digable Planets. Hopefully they don't mess it up by changing up their style to adjust to today's times.

Cool,I didn't know Digable Planets was doing it again,every once in awhile I throw on Blowout Comb and I am always suprised by it...Pharcyde would be nice,Fatlip was the glue for me....but I kind of feel they accomplished what they could or should have....not unlike A Tribe Called Quest....hell there was a time,before Wyclef lost all clout with me, when a Fugees re-union might have been interesting!

Savage Jimmy
03-25-2005, 09:47 AM
I wanna see Operation Ivy Reunite soooooooooo fucking bad. even though i like Rancid alot better, itd still be cool.

intergalactic
03-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Smashing Pumpkins get back together- right now! plz plz plz

I can dream!

I heard Bauhaus re-united for a one-off tour that must hav been cool

Leonie
03-26-2005, 09:43 AM
I want fuckin' NERD to reunite :mad:

MC Moot
03-26-2005, 10:02 AM
Smashing Pumpkins get back together- right now! plz plz plz

I can dream!

If the Pixies could put it back together anyone can!