PDA

View Full Version : Bringing some BBoy love from the Pearl Jam boards

mca47
03-24-2005, 05:31 PM
This was a thread posted a day or so ago. Being a frequent member of both boards, I thought I'd let you know that there is much love for the Boys over there too. :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=112542

ScarySquirrel
03-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Okay.

Yorkshire~Rose
03-25-2005, 11:45 AM
This was a thread posted a day or so ago. Being a frequent member of both boards, I thought I'd let you know that there is much love for the Boys over there too. :D

Well, it goes without saying doesn't it? :D

MC Moot
03-25-2005, 11:54 AM

nice sentiment,I'm a big admirer of both bands,been blessed to have seen them live multiple times.....Although I found Bineural and Riot Act to be disapointing...Lost Dogs is the best thing they have issued in awhile now...when's the new P.J record supposed to drop?
I would love to see another P.J / Neil Young tour....

mca47
04-04-2005, 11:38 AM
nice sentiment,I'm a big admirer of both bands,been blessed to have seen them live multiple times.....Although I found Bineural and Riot Act to be disapointing...Lost Dogs is the best thing they have issued in awhile now...when's the new P.J record supposed to drop?
I would love to see another P.J / Neil Young tour....

not sure when the next album is coming out. rumors have said in may, end of the year, next year...
This was an article in the March Rollinstone:

Pearl Jam Find Their Edge

Rockers wrapping new album, readying tour

Pearl Jam are almost finished with their follow-up to 2002's Riot Act. The band plans to spend the next three weeks in the studio recording vocals and mixing. If all goes according to plan, the yet-to-be-titled disc could be released as early as May.

"There's a lot more up-tempo stuff," says drummer Matt Cameron. "It's a lot more rockin' than our last one." Song titles like "Severed Hand," "Worldwide Suicide" and "2x4" seem to reflect that harder edge. Though the track listing has not been finalized, other candidates include "Marker" and "Cold Concession."

Cameron, who teamed with guitarist Mike McCready on the track "Unemployable," characterizes the sessions as more collaborative. "We reworked everything together in the studio," he says. "It's a really healthy environment -- everyone really just wants to dig in and make the songs as good as they can be."

Pearl Jam hope to support the new record with a summer tour.

Can't wait!!!! :D

MC Moot
04-05-2005, 08:54 AM
"There's a lot more up-tempo stuff," says drummer Matt Cameron. "It's a lot more rockin' than our last one." Song titles like "Severed Hand," "Worldwide Suicide" and "2x4" seem to reflect that harder edge. Though the track listing has not been finalized, other candidates include "Marker" and "Cold Concession."

Pearl Jam hope to support the new record with a summer tour.

Thanks for the update! It sounds like exactly what I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing again!

"I’m ahead, I’m a man
I’m the first mammal to wear pants, yeah
I’m at peace with my lust
I can kill ’cause in God I trust, yeah
It’s evolution, baby..." (y)